Long time no see. Alden and Adira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acwel Chuckeled lightly, "My Son isnt a Squib my dear man, He's Just Terribley Lazy. His 3 other brothers are all different, you would love to meet them" Acwel paced a bit closer to the man in the cloak, he heard his son stand next to him "good" he said slightly as he turned back to the cloaked man "you see My wife.. well she is dead now... She had Quadruplets, all boys, there attitudes Split between them, i don't see how there anything alike. apart from the fact that they are all complete and utter worthless wizards sometimes" he looked at the girl on the ground. "This Mudblood on the ground would make a lovely scarecrow in my Garden" he said looking at her. He looked back at the Cloaked Man, his emerald Green eyes studying him slightly, "Can't you just accept that i am one and take my daughter out of the coma" he said as he walked around a bit more. "Whats the point in killing a mudblood when they cant fight back, ruins the fun" he said smirking slightly

Taylor clutched onto the little bit of hope that the man would think her worthless. It sounded ridiculous, but it was all she had right now. Please let them forget about me. She pleaded in her own mind. She would not say anything, not a single word, she wasnt even making a sound. She still faced away from them, her heart beating intensly. This was all too much, she wished she was home, with her Mother and Father. She wished someone would come out and notice, perhaps the headmaster, she wished she could get up and run. She wished alot of things, because that was all she could cling to. A wish, without the ability to move her back, she wouldnt get far, especially not in the present company either.

-ignore...again-

"And whats the point without the fun" Said a chuckling voice from behind the figure once more. He glanced over to the kids, then to his brother. Before letting his eyes fall once again to the figure in front of him. His wand held steady in hand. A few thoughts were buzzing through his head, how good was this guy? where the hell did he gets that ass enlarging cloak? And How DARE he attack the kids..

He twirled his wand through his fingers before adjusting his grip on it once more and looking over to his brother and then to Alden, "Good to see your finally up boy." He muttered to him

CRACK! Tin appeared in between the man and his master, ever since Luxen Silverback was just a small boy Tin had always known if his master was in danger even if the master didn't want him too, often times it would be someone trying to pick on the master and Tin would have to 'punish' them shortly before punishing himself, this would probably be the case since he was no longer in service to the Silverbacks, however some habbits are hard to brake for an elf that had truly loved working for his family and perhaps the master would see this and welcome him back. SNAP! Tin snapped his fingers before anyone could say a word enchanting all of the nearby trees that had surrounded them, this was advance magic even amongst House Elves but Tin had long practiced his magic in order to aid the Family that he once served.

"No One Hurts My Master!" Tin cried as the trees reached out to strangle all of the nearby people While Tin snapped his finger's once more with a loud CRACK! teleporting himself and his master back up to the castle, unfortunately Tin hadn't mastered teleporting more than himself very well as he discovered the person with him wasn't his master but was instead some mutated little girl. Tin's couraged had been sucked from his body as he knew his master would be very displeased not to mention anyone else should they discover Tin with this Mutated Mudblood. Tin decided that perhaps it would be best to go feed Mr.Twitchy again and leave his master to deal with the crazy people and the murderous trees that Tin had unleashed upon all that remained, including the comatosed girl that remained...

As the trees began there assault Luxen tried to curse the stupid Elf that had appeared and ruined everything! there was no way Luxen would be able to get his information as he pointed his wand at the tree that had wrapped itself around him "Confringo" Luxen shouted sending bark and sap all over the place. Luxen quickly made his way away from the nutty family before they could break free throwing some Peruvian Darkness Powder behind as he made his get away. He got farther and farther in the woods untill at last he CRACK!
he apparated away. He would kill that bloody Elf!

"Blasted Elves i hate all of 'em" Acwel Cursed as he drew his wand and aimed it at Various Tree's "What do you say about some new Garden Statues brother" he said as he ducked out of the way of a Branch "Duro" he said pointing it at a tree watching it turn to stone, he heard a sound and turned to see Luxen Retreating "Coward, there just tree's" he said as he readjusted his grip on his daughter

Laughter... that all that came out.. he coulden't help it that stupid house elf had taken the wrong person. He thought about cursing the figure but before he could there was an explosion
Atelic couldn't believe it, that git had him pinned to a tree. WITH SAP! Rage welled within him as the man just walked off and apparated away. "ARGH THATS IT!" He pointed his wand to the and preforming a simple removal charm. He watched as the sap was swept from him "I didn't even get to cruse the blasted git!" He roared.

He then sent his wand aiming at a cluster of trees moving towards them and roared with rage "Deprimo!" And watched as the trees exploded into flame and matchwood before him. How dare that coward..

Taylor heard a crack and wondered if someone had finally come to save her. She heard the thing shout and recognised it instantly as a house elf. It was referring to its master and Taylor wanted to cringe, but her stone back prevented it. It wasnt help, just another object in this game of torture. She heard a rustling of trees and noticed in her range of vision they had started to move, her eyes widened in shock, but before she could even think she was suddenly in what looked like the entrance hall of Hogwarts. She was safe inside? How had this happened? She tried to move her head, but it felt heavy and she got no where. She felt the tears continue rolling down her face as she lay there, still frightened, but relieved she was safe. A thought occured, maybe it was the house elf that saved her? Was it one of her own? How would it know that Taylor was in danger. Taylor had no idea what had happened. She knew a few things though. She was alone, but safe and she desperatly needed someone to comfort her. Or get her to the hospital wing at least.

Acwel looked around, his Daughter was in some form of a coma, and he had no clue how to get her out of it. he had to go find Luxen again to get her out of the coma, he wasnt going to have his only daughter trapped like this forever. "Atelic remind me to go talk to him again" he said bluntly

"Of course, dear brother" Said Atelic with a smile before leaning back quickly to dodge one last tree's feeble attack. While lent back he muttered "Defodio" and made two slicing motions with his wand which immidiately caused the deep gouges into the wood untill the tree started to topple over and he muttered "Depulso" And watched as the tree was sent flying through the air away from them.

He then quickly moved over to Alden and said, "Better get you home son". He paused before sending his arm over alden and helping him reach the point where they could apparate. He then said to his brother, "I hate cowards" Before apparating back home.

A Black Raven flew overhead dropping something that began falling slowly towards the ground, it was a bright green envelope that began to smoke slightly as it got closer to the people on the ground. As it landed a voice came out but it did not Howl like most seemed to instead a cold and meanacing voice came out

"Sorry Wonder Twins but you'll have to step up your game if you wanna play in my league. You death eaters speak about the Darkest Lord when you know nothing, your daughter has now suffered because of it. I can free her anytime I wish, I don't even have to be near her to do it... But I won't, instead you will gather your death eater friends and make the darkest lord proud, you will strike the wizarding world and make them fear his name once more. If you do that then I will free her, If you take her to Mungo's or even back to the school then I will ensure her mind is lost forever"

with that the green note burned on the spot delivering Luxen Silverback's message to the Ater family. The Black Raven flying overhead cawed loudly and flew away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back