Long awaited visit

Joseph Rogers

Joe was anxiously sitting in the front room of his house in Northern Ireland. He was never one for sitting around the house, doing nothing, but he was enjoying a well deserved break after going around the house like a headless chicken for the whole morning, making sure everything was perfect for Nataliia's arrival.

To her request she had her own room, which just happened to be across the corridor from Joe's, the only guest room in the house. His mother, who had been a chef for many years, had the perfect meal cooking for them, which Joe kept an eye on, while, thankfully, her and Joe's father were out of the house for the day and Chris was at work. Joe, himself, had taken the week off work, so he could spent enough of it as possible with Nataliia.

Even though he was anxious, he was also excited. Excited to see Nataliia again, it had been months since he had seen his girlfriend, how he loved saying that. It saddened him that they had been apart for so long, but it was necessary. But where's the fun without some risk?

As he waited he thought back to the day Nataliia had contacted him, he was so glad he had finally heard from her, he was starting to think she had second thoughts and thought it too risky to be with a muggle. He was still unsure why but thought it was best to asked no questions. Admittedly, he was too nervous to contact her himself. But how? Via owl? Well that's how the family kept in contact with Patricia during the school term.

Tired of waiting he got up of his seat and went to check on lunch. Taking a quick look at the clock, the knot in his stomach tightened, Nataliia should be arriving any minute, and from what he could tell, the meal was nearly ready. A broad grin stretched across the 22 year olds face, he was positively giddy, but tired to conseal himself.

Nataliia was struggling to find the perfect outfit. Something classy? No... She pouted in her bedroom of her house, which meant that she was still in New Zealand. She grew frustrated, and finally, apparated to France in her company's private room. She ordered her hairdresser politely yet firmly, "Find me a perfect outfit, and I need something that will dazzle my boyfriend. Immediately." She applied the necessary amount of hair styling products on her hair, and when the female woman laid out the outfit, Nataliia got dressed.

She put on some socks and a pair of boots that came with the outfit. She stared into the mirror, her make up was subtle but still made her look great. She turned to the female, who was named Grace, "I did design this, right?" Grace smiled and nodded, "Yes you did, Ms. Dragonov." Nataliia beamed and glanced at her watch. She sighed, "I am so going to be late! Make sure you have a few of the workers bring my things over, and use a...car. I don't want to make much of an appearance, because of the world I am in right now. Something I need to get used to. Get the limo ready! I need to make some good time."

Grace bowed slightly, and beamed, "Not a problem." She ducked out of the dressing room. Nataliia smiled to herself, and whispered, "She has got to be the greatest muggle worker anyone can ask for. I have to thank her sister for being a muggle-born witch." Nataliia rushed out of the building, and stood in the elevator for a bit, before arriving at the ground floor. She waved to her workers, with whom were all different blooded witches and wizards. Very few muggles worked under her. Nataliia walked outside, and quickly got into the limo. The driver immediately started to drive.

After what seemed like hours, they finally entered the Northern Ireland. After careful directions, the driver seemed to know where he was going. She could trust him. He was a squib, what was there not to trust? He had no idea who her father was, so he was safe, along with most of her company. His own company only hired mixed bloods and purebloods. Well, with things they sold, it was a no wonder not many could work there. Just a steady company owned by the Zhefarovich family, with Namina running it at the time.

Nataliia felt her heart quicken in pace with the driver announced, "Almost there, Ms. Dragonov." Nataliia could jump and squeal, but they were in a car, and she knew better. She managed to overcome her fear of limos and SUVs, but little fast cars and buses still scared her to death. Nataliia had a white bag with her for the day, and soon, she would have all her things brought to the house. The driver pulled to a stop, and she glanced at her watch. Okay, maybe she was right on time. She laughed to herself, and got out of the limo herself.

She went up to the front door, and knocked on it a few times, not sounding impatient at all. There was no way she was going to floo in. It was just not her. Last time, she made a fool of herself, but then again, that is how she met the man that was practically in her dreams at night. Nataliia tried to calm herself, Now, try not to jump on him, okay?

Joe was in the kitchen stiring a few things, just trying to keep himself busy as he waited for Nataliia to arrive, not long now he reminded himself as he looked at the clock. Then it dawned on him, How is she arriving? He couldn't believe he hadn't thought about it before, Floo? What else is there? he wondered to himself.

Outside he could hear the opening and closing of car doors, he hoped that his parents hadn't decided to come home early. He heard a rap on the door, not mum and dad he told himself as he went to answer the door. Who would be calling today of all days? he thought, slightly annoyed. He hoped whoever it was wouldn't be long, not wanting to have to explain how his girlfriend had suddenly appeared in his house.

When he opened the door it took him a moment to consept who was actually standing infront of him, "Nataliia!" He exclaimed excidetly. Not caring who else was there, he wrapped his arms around her and spun how round while giving her a kiss, one which he hoped would make up for lost times.

Once he placed her on her two feet again he beamed, "You rid in a car?" He asked with disbelief, but looking behind her shoulder he saw that it wasn't a car, but a limo. Stepping out on to the drive way he moved over to the limo, "This is nice." He said as he walked around it, examing it. But he quickly moved back to Nataliia, "But not as hot as you look in the outfit." He said with a wink.

Nataliia glanced up when the door opened, and she didn't have much time to react. She felt herself being lifted up, and she laughed, even while he was kissing her, until she practically lost herself in it. She had never been kissed like this, completely in someone's arms. Nataliia did not complain at all, and had her arms wrapped around his body. She waited too long for this. And she definitely had to come here more often to see her boyfriend. How lovely that sounded!

She felt her feet upon the ground once more, and continued to smile at Joseph. Nataliia nodded, "Yeah, sounds unbelievable, right?" She glanced behind her, when he did, and soon enough, he was examining it. Rolling her stormy eyes, she thought Men. Typical. She walked out to the limo too, and went to the driver's side, who rolled down the window. She waved at him farewell, and soon enough, the driver backed the white limo out of the driveway. "You cease to amaze me with your car fascinations. Limos and SUVs the only vehicles I will ever ride in."

Nataliia twirled around once in her outfit, and laughed, "The joys of designing. I model for some of my clothes, but I do prefer part-Veela females." She gave him another hug, and never wanted to let go. She breathed, "I've missed you so much..." She wondered if she ought to tell him of the run in with a random man in Bleak Street. Luckily her father was there to retrieve her, and he has been out of contact ever since.

Joe give a light chuckle, "Definitely unbelievable." He said in agreement. Giving a light shrug he said, "What can I say? I'm around cars nearly 24/7, but you'll get used to it." He said with a wink. When she mentioned how she would only drive in Limos and SUVs he gave her a smirk, "Well maybe we can change that this week." He said inclining his head behind him to one of his rally cars. He highly doubted she would ever set foot in one of them, but he loved to tease her about them, in the few meeting they actually had.

Joe watched as the limo drove away and felt Nataliia's arms around him again, he placed his around her waist and pulled her close to him. He listened to her talk about her business, "How is the business doing?" He asked sincerely, he wanted to know every detail of her live that he had missed out on. "Well with a body like yours, it would be a shame not to model, even with part-Veela females?" He said, almost questioning, another magic thing I don't have a clue about. he thought to himself, Patricia is tutoring me over the holidays he reminded himself. "I've missed you too, more than you would believe." He breathed as he bent down and gave her another, light, kiss.

After lingering he straightened up, "I think we better head in, your bound to be freezing. We don't have the warmest climate." He said with a weak laugh as he lead Nataliia into the house, with one arm being her back.

Nataliia smiled captivatingly, as she knew that she was evolving as a mature woman and she was getting accustomed to the muggle world. She bent a lot of research on it in her spare time. And she managed to keep that out of her family’s knowing, which she was definitely proud of. She gazed up at him, and smiled, teasing, “And you’ll get used to wearing more fashionable clothes.” Her eyes went to the rally car, and her smile vanished. She made sure that her body was almost melded to his. “That is what you drive? Oh my…” She did not bother hiding the slight fear in her eyes.

Nataliia was glad to have her eyes off that car and to him. She smiled, “It’s going great. It is getting relocated from the muggle world to the wizarding world, so I can apparate there anytime I desire.” Nataliia laughed softly when he had the questioning tone in his voice over part-Veela girls. “Veelas are gorgeous creatures, only females, and naturally, when one breeds with a wizard, they create part-Veela girls that are very, very pretty. There is ton more information about them, but that can wait.” She returned the kiss with equal passion.

Nataliia was almost disappointed when they broke apart. But she was here for a week. There would be plenty of time before she would depart. They were safe here, in Northern Ireland. Asparuh would not be coming around here that often. Nataliia wasn’t really paying much attention to the weather, but still, she couldn’t wait to see inside Joseph’s house. “I’m not cold. Trust me, Russia is a lot worse.” She laughed and entered the home, with a content smile on her features.

Joe pretened to be shocked by Nataliia's comment about his clothes, even though he had tried his best today with a simple waistcoat, jeans and shirt he looked like nothing compared to Nataliia, although a bin bag would look good on Nataliia Joe thought to himself as he looked Nataliia up and down, as if to take in her outift and not completely checking her out, "Well you must show me sometime, what you count as fashionable." he told her. He laughed as she commented on his car, "Don't worry, it's actually really save." He reassured her.

Joe listened to his girlfriend explain to him, what part-veelas were. He thought it was kind of funny how pretty woman were given a name, were their own bread, "You know we just call them super-models here." He said laughing. "But no matter how pretty they are, I bet they can't hold a candle to you." He said sweetly, glad his friends weren't anywhere close by to hear him say that, he would never hear the end of it.

Joe laughed as Nataliia mentioned how Russia was a lot worse, "I wonder sometimes." As he entered the house, closing the door behind him. "Well welcome to my house." He said as they stood in the foyer, "It's not much but it does us." He said with a smile. He turned to Nataliia, "Do you want to show you to your room so you can get freshened up or whatever it is woman do when they've been in the car for a long time." He offered, laughing nervously as he ruffled his hair with his free hand.
Back of house
Front of house
Foyer
Living room
Dining room
Kitchen
Nataliia's/Guest room
Nataliias/Guest bathroom
Joe's room :r:

Nataliia giggled slightly, and covered it with a fake cough. She gazed over his attire, and said professionally, "I think an emerald green or a sapphire blue would be your color." Nataliia fought to keep herself from laughing. Oh the fun that she is going to have with him. Being a fashion designer, she naturally wanted to spice up everyone's clothing. "By the time I have to leave, you will be dressing like a male model." She winked at him, and managed to keep from giggling like a school girl. She shivered, but said nothing. She did not know about that car, and thus, it wasn't in her place to say anything upon it. She didn't know a thing about cars.

Nataliia informed, "I'm sure your super-models don't turn into bird-like creatures, throw fireballs, or anything like that. Those are Veelas, but part-Veelas, they can seduce any man. So, you won't be going around them." She would have to show him a picture of a part-Veela one of these days. "Some people think I am part-Veela, because of my looks. But, I am completely human." Nataliia was proud of that fact. She was also proud of her blood, but since he was a muggle, she contained herself around him. At least, in that aspect.

Nataliia shrugged lightly, "I'm glad I never attended Durmstrang. Um, a muggle hating school, that teaches the Dark Arts. Really bad magic." She felt the need to explain briefly of Durmstrang. Most of her family attended there, and she was the only one to attend Beauxbatons. She gazed around the house, and smiled. She marveled it, "Wow. I love it already." Nataliia turned to him, and gave him a flattering smile, "I would love to see my room. But I hardly take long to freshen up at all." Nataliia wondered what colors her room would be. Hopefully white, or white in it. She preferred it.

Joe shook his head and rolled his eyes playfully as she started to talk about colors, "Well, as I said before, as long as it's not pink or frilly." He said with a laugh.

Joe listened, with an aspect of horror, "Your world never stops to amaze me." He said with a nervous laugh. "And no, as far as I've seen no super-model had ever done that." He added, thankfully. "Oh I wouldn't dream off it." Joe said with a laugh as Nataliia said he wouldn't be going near a part-Veela. "It wouldn't matter anyway, I only have eyes for you." He added seriously. "I can see why people make the mistake, you are too beautiful to be true."

Joe listened to Nataliia explain a bit about a place called Durmstrang, from the tiny bit of information she had given him, that's all he wanted to know of the place. He grinned broadly as Nataliia exclaimed her love of the place, "I'm glad you like it. It is your home for the next few days." He reminded her.

"OK, this way." He said, grabbing her hand and leading her up the stairs. Nataliia's room was at the bottom of the corridor, so Joe decided to show her all the rooms along the way, just so she would no. After showing her his room, he opened the door directly beside it and said, "And last but not least, your room." He said, moving back to let Nataliia in. "So I'll let you freshen up and when your ready make your way back down stairs and I'll be in the dining room." He said as he gave her an other kiss and closed the door, making his way back down the stairs to set up the food.

Nataliia only gave him a smirk. In her mind, she thought however, We will just have to see about that, won’t we. It was more of a challenge to her, oh how this woman loved challenges. They gave her excitement, thrill. Much like being in a relationship with a muggle. That sense of danger, and still, she had strong feelings for the man.

Nataliia blushed wildly when he said the things he said. She was speechless. Never had she really received that much compliments, and she cared about them. Cherished them, for they were coming from him. Joseph was hers, and she wasn’t about to let him go. She allowed him to show her all the rooms, and when she peeked in his room, and laughed, “Typical male’s room.” Then her eyes sparkled when her room was right next to his. She murmured in awe at her room, “Wow…” She kissed him back, and when he shut the door, she plopped her white bag on the bed. She had enchanted it to pull out many, many things so that space was not an option.

Nataliia pulled out a brush, and brushed her hair. She went to the bathroom to make sure that her light makeup was good enough, and smiled in the mirror. Nataliia stared at the mirror, and wondered out loud, “I wonder what he does see in me…” She examined herself, and rolled her stormy eyes that lightened up to a dazed overcast. Which meant exhilaration. “I guess I am as beautiful as they say. Even though I can be a complete snob.” Nataliia gave a light shrug of her shoulders and went back to her room. She flicked out her wand and put her clothing into the closet magically, and everything put away. She pulled out her cellphone, and canceled those who were going to bring the rest of her things. She had enough to do for a week.

She hung up, and stashed the cellphone in her purse. Nataliia dusted herself off, put her wand in her purse, and left it on the bed. Nataliia thoroughly remembered the house’s layout. Once you been inside the Zhefarovich Manor, and knew a decent way around, then you can handle anything. Nataliia entered the dining room, and smiled glamorously at Joseph. She announced harmoniously, “I’m done freshening up!” Nataliia ran her elegant fingers through her hair. She didn’t have to do much, she was beautiful enough as is.

Joe made his way down the stairs, a bounce in his step. He was excited about this week and so far it was going great. He entered the kitchen a immediately made a start on preparing the food. It smelled great, hopefully it would taste as good. It didn't take him long to get everything ready. He quickly set up the table, salad, bread sticks, wine the basics. Everything was looking good.

He went back into the kitchen and started to plate up the pasta, with the two plates in her hands h made his way back into the dining room. "Good timing." He said with a small laugh as Nataliia entered the room at the same time as he did. Moving over to table he placed the two plates down, "Come sit." He said pulling one of the chairs out for her.

Nataliia stood in awe at the table. She murmured, “Oh! C'est magnifique!” When Nataliia was shocked or impressed, she usually spoke in her native tongue, which was French. She felt like she could just melt, she was so happy. And she had a gentleman as a boyfriend. Could life get any better? She didn’t think so, for she wasn’t looking for kids or anything, so thank Merlin that she was still pure, in more ways than one. Nataliia couldn’t move from her spot, “Vous êtes incroyable! I mean, you are amazing!” She had to translate herself. She finally made her legs walk over to Joseph and sit down in the chair that he pulled out for her. She giggled, “You did this yourself? Or did your mom cook?”

"still pure, in more ways than on lmao

Joe looked at Nataliia, he still couldn't believe she was all his as he took in her beauty. He often thought it was too good to be true, but here she was, standing in his living room, looking more beautiful than he ever remembered. He wondered she was moving, was there something wrong? Joe didn't know much french, but he could tell that C'est magnifique! was good. He smiled as she started to walk over to the table. More french. Joe looked at her, confused. Although once she translated he chuckled lightly, "Thank you, you're not so bad yourself." He replied pushing the chair in, giving her a light kiss on the head.

“You did this yourself? Or did your mom cook?”

Joe sat down at the chair beside Nataliia and laughed at the question. "I'll be honest, I'm a horrible cook, so yes mum cooked." He admitted as he started to pour out the drink. "But I was too busy tiding up to help out." he added as he set the bottle down. "Now dig in before it gets cold." he said with a laugh as he started to eat.

Nataliia beamed up at her boyfriend, just the sound of it in her mind was just too much of a dream than reality. But then again, some dreams are morphed into reality, like this. She never thought she would ever date a muggle, but here she was, amazed by how charming he was. Nataliia was enthralled. Nataliia restrained from giggling when he kissed her upon her head. Nataliia held her charming smile until he sat down beside her. She smirked slightly, "Oh, I'm a great cook. Though I have a little assistance if needed." She was talking about her pretty litle elf that she recently acquired. Nataliia considered Audrie a friend rather than a servant. Nataliia took her first bite, and she smiled. She spoke, after swallowing, "Oh wow, this is fantastic. I would love to meet your mother sometime and thank her personally." Even while eating, Nataliia had grace and perfect posture.

Joe kept his attention on Nataliia, it was hard to not keep his gaze on her. "Well, at least one of us can cook in this relationship." Joe said with a laugh. Joe finally pulled his gaze away from her and brought it to his food. Taking his first bite he was glad that it actually tasted good, well it wasn't much of a surprise, his mum was a chef for most of her life. He heard Nataliia's comment, "I'm glad you like it, but be careful what you wish for." He said, with a small groan at the end because sooner or later his parents would return home, how he wished he had a place of his own, especially to take his girlfriend too, instead of his parents house.

Nataliia laughed happily. “I’ll teach you sometime, Joseph. You can count on that as well as counting on dressing stylish.” Nataliia continued eating as gracefully as ever. His mom, she was a wonderful cook! Better than her! Even when she had elf help. Nataliia took a sip of her drink. She heard the groan her boyfriend uttered, and she cocked her head slightly to the side, “Something wrong with your mother or something?” Nataliia wondered how she would even fit in with his family. She was a pureblood witch, and they were muggles. “Or is it the fact that you still live with your parents?” Nataliia would gladly offer her home for him to stay in, but her father liked to pop in every once and a while. It was too risky for Joseph, and she did not want him dead. Ever.

Joe shuck his head while giving a light chuckle, "You're too good to me. What should I teach you then?" He asked with a smile, although he had a few ideas himself, none of which Nataliia would do in a million years.

Joe listened to Nataliia, he gave a small snort, "Wow beautiful and smart." he said looking into her eyes. "Look mum and dad will love you, so don't worry about that. It's just I'm 22 for crying out loud, I need my own place." he said with a bit annoyed that he didn't have one already. "It's pathetic to have to take my girlfriend home for the first time, and it's too my parents place." He said, disgusted in himself.

Nataliia laughed, “I know it. Sometimes, I wonder if I should be a downright controlling girlfriend half the time. But, I won’t be. And the things you do. Ha! Can’t be around vehicles!” Nataliia hated those stupid moving mechanical things. They were just too terrifying. Almost more so than her father’s temper, from the stories that she had heard. Nataliia beamed at him, “Thanks!” She was beautiful, and she was intelligent. She knew this, because of the school she went to. “Really? I’m sure I’ll love them as well.” Nataliia thought for a moment. She laughed, “It’s fine. I would ask you to come live with me, but my dad… It wouldn’t be the smartest move. I wonder how I can get you out of your parent’s supervision.” She thought long and hard. Coming up with a few ideas. But she would wait until he could come up with something first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back