Liz's Team

(((omg you just made me sooo hungry...i love mexican food!! its amazing....we have like 20 mexican restraunts in my town....my schools like 80% hispanic so its like real mexican food....not taco bell even though its great too! I like that name but pick between mine i like short....)))

(((just so you know im here too! :cool: )))

Caysi caught the ball threw it in the hoop and then she went to the right of her and flew around the post

Ford veered left and orbited the other hoop. He kicked out the rear of the broom, hoping to spin himself in addition to the hoop, but he started to lose balance, so he stopped.

(((OOC: why don't we get together like in the off topic bored or something and figure out who is available for what times what days. Personally i have school and cross country and even more karate coming up next week.)))

(((though i won't know my posting availability until next week... probably not till Thursday.)))

(((night Kiera! i have to wait until the black belt meeting Thursday night until i know when i will be teaching and that determines my free time.)))

(((who was posting their trick? we are kind of lost in OOCness right now)))

Liz smiled. "Alrighty, first of all, I'd like to say that every stunt I just saw was phenomenal. Alas, there can only be one winner, right? So, I'd have to say Pungahn and Kiera are the winners." she turned to them. "Your stunt proved to not only be quite well done, but useful during games to the team as a whole."

"Now, I would like to make some comments. First of all, I noticed that all three pairs separated from the others. This presents two problems -

"The first is, even though this was a contest and a practice, you should be watching your teammates. Gather their ideas. Build off of them. I saw Kiera looking around a bit- that earned some points for herself and Pungahn."

"The second- if you feel that you have to separate from your teammates in order for them to not attempt mimicking your stunt, we're going to need to work on that. "

"We should all be watching each other. Know each of our styles inside out. "

"All in all, I'm very proud of you guys. You worked well with your partner, and that's all I really asked for. I'm sure if I'd told you that you should be building off your teammates ahead of time, you would have."

Liz beamed at them. "But, that was the main reason behind this contest. To give you this lecture."

"The main point I want you to take away- Share anything beneficial you can with your teammates. Now! Kiera, Pungahn, come on over here and I'll inform you about your prize! Everyone else is dismissed. We'll be holding another practice shortly. Keep an eye out!"

((Caysi and Kiera didn't do a stunt together...Kiera was with Pungahn and Caysi was with Ford...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back