Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Jackson had long talked to Kiara that they needed a dog, but he could not agree to such a move for a long time, because the poor dog would almost be alone at home almost all day. However, after prolonged persuasion attempts, Jackson agreed and while Kiara was at school he bought her a puppy. Such a small fluffy puppy. He knew that Kia would be happy. Therefore, on the first day when he arrived home, Jackson closed his eyes with a scarf saying that he had a surprise for her and led her goddaughter into the room where the puppy was. "Well, you can take off scarf," he said, sitting on the floor by the puppy's bed, where he sat restless.

@Kiara Wood

Kiara was a simple kid, she had desires from early childhood and she had an uncle who was easy to convince, and that was how she got her munchkin cat. After that came conversations about getting a dog, because Kiara had Coco, Rebeca had Bella and even tho dog'd count as a Kiara's pet, he would fit as a someone that Jackson has. And, of course, her main phrase was "No way, you're leaving Bella alone at home!", but when Jackson covered her eyes and led somewhere, it surely wasn't what came to her mind first. So when she took the scarf off her face, she simply blinked at little puppy some times and then hugged Jacks. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she hugged even tighter, almost as waiting for that "You're going to kill me!" family joke. "You are the best! I love you!" even Kiara said those words rarely. She did love him, but she didn't want to say that out loud. On paper it was different, but this time was perfectly pleasant even for these words.

After that she let him go and run to puppy, and giggled as he fastly got up and started to sway with his tail, and got ready to play. Kiara tapped on the blanket next to him as starting to play and then picked him up, put him to her chest, laid her cheek on his head and started to slowly sway. She totally loved this little creature and giggled as he started to lick her hands.

Jackson looked at the foster daughter and waited for her to open her eyes and see the puppy. When she opened her eyes and saw that he was very happy, she had finally fulfilled her wish. Jackson answered the hug and smiled at the family joke in a quiet ear. ''Please. My little bear has everything she wants. I love you too,'' he said, then let Kiara go so she could love her puppy.

Of course, there will be twice as many problems in the house, because the puppies chew everything that happens on the road and will have to turn on before he goes to work. However, he will think tomorrow, not today.

Kiara whined as she heard what Jackson said. She pressed a kiss on Jackson's cheek and wheezed. After some moments she returned to him with the puppy and leaned with head on his chest. "Since I really love long cute names, his name will be Monseur Luca." she looked up to him and smiled at him. She was happy that she didn't get as a foster daughter to any of her Easterling uncles. "I can't believe that you got me him! I was asking for a puppy since I moved to you!" she wheezed again and swayed her baby again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back