Lindsay needs friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsay Hall

OOC First Name
Kait
Wand
Birch 16'' with Essence of Pixie Feather
So basically, I was inactive for about a year and then I came back with the intention of being active once more. Then, I had a bit of a slump but I'm really back now.

I really need Lindsay to have friends, enemies, ect.
Please please please post here if you have any ideas for my character.

Thank you!!

Heya,

Kadie is Lindseys age. Maybe we could RP?

Kadie is plastic to put it bluntly. She is completely shallow, doesn't really believe in love and uses people to get what she wants when neccecary.

You can choose what relationship they have.

Maybe Odette could be a friend of yours, she has a twin played by my cousin too so that could be an interesting RP. ^_^

Katie and Odette-- I think Lindsay could be friends with both of you unless you want a different relationship. Lindsay attended Beauxbations for 3rd-6th years. Her mother is a Professor there. So I think she could have known both of you from her time there???

Caysi-- That would be awesome!! Lindsay and Caysi rped together back in her first and second years :D

Can I haz something against blondes xD ??

Friends would be nice but if this is new plastic cult I think Kita and her twin Kuyomo would have to play a few mean tricks on them. If you want they could be the twins could enemies to Linsay or friends if you want.

I remember! Yeah, where do you want to start from? Back when the Mall and everything opens :)

Do you want to have a rp at Obsidian? You can start if you want to :) Caysi and her can catch up

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back