Lily's blowing off steam

Loving being able to be silly around Lily, Estrella bellowed, "THE DRAGEINATOR HAS SAVED THIS POOR QUAFFLE FROM BEING SHOT THROUGH THE HOOPS OF DEATH ONCE AGAIN!" She puffed out her chest, making her voice deeper as she tried to act macho. Tossing the red ball past Lily, she continued her rant, "RUN, POOR QUAFFLE! GET OUTTA HERE!"

Lily laughed hard at Estrella. She was glad that she had shown up on the pitch today. She flew hard after the quaffle, reaching it just before it hit the ground. She flew back up, quaffle secure in her left hand and turned to face the goals. Making her own voice lower and sounding manly, she spoke, "Darling Princess Quaffle. I shall get you to your home in the hoop safely! Without the wretched Dragonator catching you! Come my Darling, let's fly!" She made a silly face and flew lazily to the hoops. Thinking about what to do this time, she flew first to the right, then the left and aimed right at the left hoop, making like she was going to shoot.

Estrella had to use all of her resistance to avoid falling off her broom laughing, giggling at Lily. "RAWR! THE DRAGEINATOR STRIKES AGAIN!" Her lip pursed as she watched Lily, as it looked like she was trying to feint. "What, itty bitty baby Potter, can you not shoot?"

Lily flew to the right fast and furious, having faked a throw to the left hoop. She got down twords the right hoop and shot the quaffle. She then looked at Estrella and made a snarky face at her, sticking her tongue out.

Estrella stuck her tongue out at Lily, but this time, her cockiness got the best of her. "You can't get past the Dra- Oy!" Her jaw fell wide in disbelief as Lily tossed the quaffle to the side she had totally not expected, and as she tried to make a last ditch effort to grab it, the red ball slipped sneakily through the hoop, seeming to be mocking her. "Damn, you're fast," she exclaimed, shaking her head, "I am DEFEATED!"

Acting like she had fainted and that she was going to fall off of her broom, she fell backwards, hoping to scare Lily. At the last moment, before anything really serious could happen, like her actually falling off of her broom, she caught the end of it with her feet, hanging on and dangling upside down. "HA! I scared you!" she exclaimed, not actually sure if she had.

Lily punched her fist into the air as Estrella missed and the quaffle went sailing through the hoop. "YES! HA! TAKE THAT!" she yelled, sticking her tongue out and then smiling at her friend. "You know that I AM fast, girl!" She watched as Estrella pretended to faint, laughing at her. Lily did get a bit concerned when she looked as though she was going to fall from the broom, but knew she would not fall. "Yeah, keep goofing around like that and you WILL fall off, silly!"

Estrella, being upside down, brought herself right side up by clutching the broom with her hands, flipping in a barrel roll. Grinning, she said, "You've beat me this time, Potter, but you better watch out!" she sneered jokingly, yawning dramatically. She snorted. "The Drageinator does not fall!" she reprimanded Lily in a forced masculine voice, which was a rather half @ssed attempt.

Lily laughed loudly. "That was sad. Just sad, Dragenator," she replied in a fake snotty voice. She then leaned back on her broom and looked at Estrella. "You want more or are we ready to take a break?" Her voice was more serious, almost normal for Lily.

Estrella stuck her tongue out at Lily, lacking a better retort. Suddenly abandoning the quaffle, she proclaimed, "You can't catch me!" and zoomed off down the pitch, zigzagging, and hoping that Lily would join her in her game of tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back