Lewis Quent

Lewis Quent

OOC First Name
Chalky
Full Name: Lewis Michael Quent

- Birth Date: 23 October 2011

- Current Age: 11

- Basic Appearance: Brown hair, deep brown eyes, quite tall.

- Parents: Mother – Debra, Father - Samuel

- Siblings, if any: 2 brothers, one younger called Fred (9yo) and one older called Will (18yo)

- Pets, if any: a custard python called sir Jerold Bob.

- Area of Residence: About a 15 min walk west of Obsidian Harbour.

- Blood status: half blood (his father is a wizard), although he will never admit this, as he desperately wants to be pure blood.

(If your character is a sorted student :)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

Muggle school
- Best school subjects (And why): Science and maths, he likes realistic things.

- Worst school subjects (And why): art and drama, he doesn’t see the point.

- What would their Patronus be? A raven, because they spend a lot of time on their own.

- What would their Bogart be? Being the centre of attention, he’s very shy.

- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) a panther, because they are dark, and mysterious, and they spend a lot of time on their own

- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Himself as a pure blood death eater.

- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day he found out that he was a wizard.

Alrighty, just a few questions to get you started. :)
How did Lewis get his name (does it hold any special significance for him/his family)?
How tall is quite tall? :) He's 11, so what might quite tall for him be?
What body type is Lewis? (Slim, Athletic, rounder-than-average :r ?)
What is Debra's occupation?
Samuel's?
How did Lewis' parents meet?
How did Lewis' mother react to her husband being a wizard?
How does Lewis get on with his siblings?
Why is Lewis attending school so very far from home?
What house does Lewis hope to be in in Hogwarts?
If Lewis' favourite muggle subjects are sciences (and maths) - but he knows about Magic - how does he handle balancing Muggle science and Wizarding-knowledge?
Being the middle child, it seems odd that Lewis is very shy and not vying for extra attention. Is it just who he is, to be shy, or is there more to it?
What exposure has Lewis had to Death Eaters?

My name Lewis means famouse warrior, this is because when my mom was trying to have a baby, she had a lot of difficulty conseeving and had five miscarrages. She didn't have much difficulty having my brothers, but there were an awfull lot of problems throughout the whole pregnancy with me, and also after birth aswell.

I'm 4'11, I know this might not sound very tall, but most of my family are relitively small. I think I was the tallest in my primary school class.

I'm quite strong (even if I do say so myself :D ), and I get involved in a lot of athletic events, so I am quite 'sporty looking', if that makes any sence! :cry:

My mom, Debra, works as a lawer, I think its a pretty boring job, but she raves about it :glare:

My dad, Samuel, doesn't actually work at the moment. He used to be a music teacher, but my little brother, Fred, has been really ill. He has no emune system (can't spell that word!) and he just keeps getting ill all the time. So dad stays at home to look after him.

My mom and dad met when dad was in court being charged for driving without a licence (he didn't know he needed one) and my mom was his lawer!

She knew there was something weird about him from day one, and the reality of what he was just slowly started to show through!

I get on with Will, he's cool, I think I kinda annoy him sometimes, but I do try to get along with him. But Fred just gets on my nerves! Because he's always Ill, he gets special treatment, and I just get ignored! He thinks hes the gratest person alive aswell because of it! argh! :mad:

I got confused, Im changing the area of residence! :r

SLITHERIN! I don't hope to be in it, I will be!!!!

I want to try and find out why magic exists, nothing can exist without a reason, I know that, so there must be a reason why magic can exist!

I've realised that even if I do look for attension, I'm not going to get it, so I preffer to spend my time in my room reading

My dad has told me all about death eaters, he hates them, but I find them interesting, I love the way that they just do what they want! Its the way I want to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back