Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Godmod approved by Daphne

Ava had decided to throw a surprise party for Vaders birthday. The though of waiting so long to talk to him again killed her, but she deserved it. She had been horrid and she deserved to suffer forever for it. It was that thought that had finally driven her to Alice's house today. She was struggling to keep it together, hardly noticing who let her in or who pointed her to Alice's room. The door was slightly open and Ava pushed it open to slip inside, seeing Alice sitting on her bed.

"Alliiieeeee," Ava crumpled at the site of her and rushed forward, flinging herself across Alice's lap and letting out a sob. Once she started crying, she just couldnt seem to stop. She lay there, spread out in Alice's lap, crying like a child.

Alice was surprised when Phoebe called up to her that a friend of hers was visiting. She hadn't made any plans for today, and she was startled when the door opened and Ava basically flung herself over Alice's lap. It was clear Ava was upset, and Alice gently touched her blond curls. "Ava... what's wrong?" She asked, immediately concerned. "Did something happen? Are you hurt?"

Ava curled into Alice's side, trying to calm down, but she just kept crying. After what felt like forever, she finally managed to catch her breath. "Vader hates me," She whimpered, "And I deserve it," She held onto Alice's shirt, not moving from her lap as she softly explained what had happened. The boys bullying her, Vader getting punched when he got in the middle, the way she had screamed she hated him when he had lied to her again. She let out another sob as she finished explaining, burrowing closer to Alice. "I was so horrid," she cried, "I miss him so much but I- he's never going to forgive me," She whimpered.

As Ava just kept crying, Alice could do nothing but hold her and stroke her hair. When she finally spoke, Alice listened attentively. When Avaria said Vader hated her, Alice knew immediately that couldn't be true. But before she protested, she listened to the whole story. She sighed softly, stroking her curls gently. "It's okay... Ava, it's going to be alright." She murmured. "Vader knows you, he knows what you're like. When we're upset, we say and do things we don't always mean." She said softly. "He knows that you don't hate him, he knows you were just upset. He's probably upset too, but when the feelings calm down more I'm sure things will be normal between you two again." She reached for a handkerchief and handed it to Ava. "Your friendship is one of the strongest I know, you two can come back from this." She said with a reassuring smile. "Maybe you should explain to Vader that you were just upset, caught up in the moment. If it's too hard to talk to him you could always send him a letter..."

Ava sniffled, listening as Alice reassured her. She shook her head, insecurity eating at her gut. She took the handkerchief and held it tightly in her hands. "I- I'm throwing him a surprise party. For his birthday. I was so horrid, I... I have to do something fantastic to make up for it." She sniffled, scooting closer and cuddling further into Alice. "I'm sorry," she apologized softly, sniffling. "I didnt know where else to go,"

Alice nodded slowly. "That would be good, Ava." She said softly. "But you should talk to him too. A grand gesture is good and will show him you're serious, but I think it's important to explain yourself as well." She advised, putting an arm around Avaria's shoulders. "Don't be sorry, I'm glad you're here." Alice said with a smile. "I missed you. I feel like we got so busy at the end of the semester we barely had time to catch up."

Ava bit her lip. She did want to talk to Vader.More than anything. She had found herself wandering the streets more than once wanting to see him but unsure if she could. She was eager for school to start again. She gave a wobbly smile. "Yeah... I missed you too. Do you want to stay the night at my house maybe?" She offered.

Alice hoped Ava would follow her advice, but wasn't going to press her now. She was happily surprised at the offer, though she had to think about it. "I should ask my parents first, but I think it'll be fine... I would like to." She said with a smile, squeezing her shoulder. "I think a sleepover could be a great distraction."

Ava giggled, cuddling into Alice's side. "If your mom says yes, it's not like my dad can say no. She is his boss," She rolled a little to look up at Alice, eyes red from crying. "Do you want to stay here or go to my house? I'm okay with either. Maybe we can watch movies all night at my house and eat popcorn and paint our nails?" She contemplated out loud. She hadn't had a girls night in forever.

Alice giggled a little at Ava's words, continuing to stroke her hair. "That's a good point." She murmured. "Your house would be nice... if you want." It would be nice to get out for a bit, and Alice had a feeling Diana might ruin any fun they had here. "But I'm happy with anything you want." She added, as Ava was the one feeling sad. "That sounds perfect. My nails are in dire need of some color." She said with a smile. "I have someone to impress now..." She added shyly, as she realized she hadn't told Ava this yet. "Blake Irons asked me out at the end of last semester, do you know him? He's the one who talked to us at the dance."

Ava nodded. "Yeah, my house is better, I don't have so many sisters," She teased lightly. She gave Alice a wobbly smile, stretching and relaxing more in Alice's lap. "You're a good friend, Allie," She murmured, shutting her eyes and enjoying the feeling of Alice stroking her hair. She peeked open an eye as Alice brought up a boyfriend. "Blake? He's... cute," She offered uncertainly.

Alice smiled. "Exactly." She said softly. "I'll ask my parents soon." She enjoyed sitting here with Ava for now, and kept gently stroking her hair. "You're a good friend too, Ava." She said reassuringly. She blushed a little when they talked about Blake, a happy smile on her face as she thought back to the moment he had asked her out. "He is, isn't he?" She murmured thoughtfully. "He's pretty handsome, I think... and a good Quidditch player. Oh, and he's so charming." She said dreamily. "He keeps saying the sweetest things to me. He called me beautiful."

Ava listened as Alice talked about Blake. Well, that sounded better than the last boy. She shuddered at the thought of Phineas. "Well, if you like him," She looked up to Allie. "At least you have better taste in boys than I do," She sighed, looking away. "I'm such a mess, Allie," She admitted softly. "Everyone I love leaves me and it's my fault. I still think about Phillip, even after all the horrid things he said to me." She sighed. "Maybe there is something wrong with me."

Alice's smile faded a little as Ava mentioned her having a better taste in boys than her. "Not strictly true, I liked Finn... remember?" She said, attempting to joke about it even though it still felt a little painful. She listened to Ava, and held her a little closer. "I won't leave you." She murmured. "And neither will Vader... or your other friends." She paused. "Maybe... maybe you should try to date someone else, someone who is entirely different to Phillip. You deserve someone who won't make you feel so bad." She urged gently. "Someone who would never say horrible things to you. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back