Letters

"I'm doing okay, I guess," Estrella replied, "Transfiguration and Herbology have been fun lately, but I have and I always will hate Astronomy." A sour expression appeared on her face. "I really could care less about space. That class could seriously put me to sleep if I let it." She grimaced. "And I think the Professor has a few screws loose, but that's just my opinion."

Pulling a strand of hair behind her ear, she said, "I also ran into one of the really weird ghosts on the fourth floor corridor. Annick, I think she was called. She flooded the girl's bathroom." A frown appeared on Estrella's face; although Rose did not show up a lot, she definitely wasn't as whacked out as that ghost had been.

Kale shivered at the thought of ghosts, luckily for him he hadn't ever encountered any so far when he attended Hogwarts. Cocking his head to the side, he agreed full-heartedly with their Astronomy teacher being a looney. Kale laughed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Yeah, I'm not going to lie and not agree with you!he said with his normal goofy smile. "She flooded the girls bathroom?" he inquired with a confused look, "Was she upset or something?" said Kale laughing even louder than before.

Estrella giggled, and replied, "I really have no idea why she flooded the bathroom. She didn't look upset to me. All she did was ask me to be her friend." She shrugged whimsically, and added, "I've been seeming to make more acquaintances with ghosts these days... Oh, and I forgot to tell you; Rose is back!" She grinned broadly. "I haven't seen her in a few days, but I think you two should meet."

"Rose?" Kale inquired with a perplexed expression upon his face. "Rose, Rose?" he had a sudden thought of concern for his girlfriend, Is she going crazy? Kale could still recall the reason why he met Estrella in the first place, it was Rose that got them together because of the interview for Hogwarts Weekly. "When was this? Where?" Kale inquired, stunned that she was still around.

Estrella became worried at the look on Kale's face. "Yeah, she's a ghost now," she replied softly, "She helped me out at the Borely over the last Holiday break incident. She just got out of there- Her and I talked at the Lakefront a while ago. She's probably floating around the school as we speak." She sighed, adding, "I'm sorry if I frightened you. I probably sound insane, because no one else seems to see her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back