Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Pear Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Rose

I promised to write as soon as I was sorted and in a dorm. Well, night has fallen and I've settled into bed. I made it into Hufflepuff. I think it's the house for the kind and hardworking. It's the only one that really makes sense, I suppose. Slytherin is for the clever and ambitious, Gryffindor for the brave and bold, and Ravenclaw for the smart ones. It seems the best fit for me to be in Hufflepuff.
I haven't made any new friends. It is the first day, so I suppose that's not a surprise. How is Mama? She isn't working too hard again, is she? I'm going to see the library tomorrow. I'll be sure to let you know how beautiful it is. Give papa love for me, and please don't fight with Ren. I know you two don't always get along, but please try.

I love you!
Lily

Lils,

I wrote a letter! *laughs* I mean I did write Ava but it has been a while since I penned a letter. I have settled well in Wales. I have just been staying at home while Caelan and Noelle went out for the day. Honestly, it has become increasingly boring and I actually don't know what to do with my time. I know, I know I should be looking into course work and colleges but I honestly have no idea where to start. I just wish you are here to help me.

Anyways, how's the first week back at Hogwarts? I know you will have a blast on your last year and be busy with NEWTS. No matter what happens, don't go sulking in the dungeons, I won't be there to hug you anymore.

I miss you, Lils. Now more than ever.

Philip

Lily was surprised when a new letter came in. She hadn't been expecting anything. Maybe it was Ava? She was surprised to see that it was from Philip. She smiled, pulling out her notebook and settling in to reply quickly.

Philip!
I wasn't expecting to hear from you! I'm glad you're settling. Listen, if you can't find somewhere to go to school, then I'll come out over the next break to help you look. Have you asked Caelan and Noelle? I'm sure they could help you find something. The year is alright so far, I've been speaking more to Clifton again, he really is a good friend, I'm glad our friendship is back. Lars is still happy with Blake. Elliot is the headboy! I'm not surprised in the least. He's just going to be amazing, I know it. I miss you too, Philip. Let's meet up for the holiday, alright?
~Lily

Lils,

Schools are not a problem, there are lots. Cardiff Uni being one of them, Noelle also goes there. They have been very helpful although it may be pointless. I don't even know what to do! I already got loads of brochures on different programs and they were all so good in their own way. I just... I don't know if I would be good at even one of them.

I am glad that you are talking to your friend again. I don't want to see you sad, Lils. I mean it.

Holiday? For sure, for sure. I'll be there.

Philip

Philip,

I completely understand. Maybe instead of looking for college programs, you should start looking for what you want to do instead? Just go crazy, find what strikes your fancy. Just dabble in everything. You have time! Just find what you like. Skill isn't important, if you love it, you'll get better with practice! You better be there, full of stories on things you've been trying. I am absolutely not afraid to beat you with a sketchbook, sir Maxwell.

~Lily

Lils,

*laughs* Easier said than done, Lils. Although... I did take you up on that. Caelan dabbles in stained glass art and I decided, on a whim, to do pottery. I suck, 200%. LMAO. So after one lesson and one agonizing hour later, I spent the day at the library. I just read and read, anything that my hands had on.

I hope you like what I am sending you. Share them if you must.

~Philip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back