Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Tilly)
Wand
Vine Wand, 11 ¼ in, Acromantula Web Core
Seraphina was glad no one seemed to be caring about whoever the higher-ups had deemed 'worthy' of trophies at the moment and shut the door behind her. She and Jenna had agreed to meet, and while she didn't quite understand what all the things she did, she had scrounged and potentially stolen some arts and crafts supplies for their use. Setting them out on a table, she pulled two chairs close together and sat, tearing one of the papers into pieces as she waited for her friend.

Jenna knew they were onto something pretty special, and she was totally excited for today. With all the losers in this school she was desperate for a proper outlet, and venting to one of the girls just didn't always cut it. Writing was perfect though, writing was anonymous, and she could say everything the losers at this school were too sad to admit was true about themselves. So her grin had never been more wicked as she joined Seraphina in the trophy room, flopping into her seat cheerfully and looking at all the stuff Seraphina had brought. For her own part Jenna had pinched one of her mum's notebooks over the holidays, dropping it on the table triumphantly. "This is gonna be perfect." She grinned, patting the book's cover confidently. "Where do we even start?"

Seraphina was a little surprised by Jenna's appearance but couldn't help and smile at her energy towards their activity. She had thought about the same question. "I'm not sure, but it makes sense to start with Brooke, seeing as she spurred this idea," Seraphina said, thinking about why the Slytherin had to ruin everything. She took a piece of a paper and wrote down Brooke's name in sloppy handwriting. "She's just a giant tattletale," the Gryffindor continued, trying to decide if that's what she should write or if they were going to do something more composed.

Jenna snorted softly and nodded in agreement about their target. "Totally." Jenna barely knew who Brooke was outside their one interaction, but as far as she was concerned, that was all the ammo they needed. She nodded, considering what Seraphina had said for a moment before grabbing the book and dipping her quill quickly in the pink ink she preferred.

As fake as the wig she made out of her dad's arm hair... Has to talk about other people's business to make herself feel special because she knows she's not.

She began to write, dotting her I-s with hearts and looping the letters neatly into one another. She sat back once she was done, pleased with her phrasing, and glanced at Seraphina for approval.

Seraphina watched Jenna's writing, jealous of how pretty it was compared to her chicken scratch. One of her former tutors had noted how hard it was to read her assignments, but it wasn't for lack of trying on the Gryffindor's part. "That's pretty funny," she giggled lightly, ever so slighty lowering her wall for Jenna. Jenna was the only person she felt somewhat comfortable around at school. Maybe Ivy, too, but their relationship seemed rocky, at best. "We should add a drawing of her or something or sneak and get a really bad photo," she suggested, looking at Jenna for hopefully some kind of agreement.

Jenna grinned when she was able to make Seraphina laugh, pleased to have impressed the older girl. She had always felt certain she was the one with the upper hand in their friendship, but it was always nice to have that heirarchy confirmed. She laughed loudly at Seraphina's suggestions, nodding eagerly. "Totally!" Jenna grinned. "Not like it would even be hard to get a bad photo, she's so naturally fugly."

Seraphina was glad Jenna took to her suggestion but also was concerned by the fact that she didn't know what the word "fugly" meant. At the same time, she was too afraid to ask and just nodded in agreement. "Right, umm, who's next?" she asked, thinking of their classmates. "I'm sure we can get pictures once we figure out who we need." If the book had been made a year ago, Seraphina knew who she would have added next, but now, she wasn't quite sure. "What about that circus girl? She's always flipping around - probably has extra hidden arms or something to allow her to do that."

Jenna nodded in agreement with Seraphina's comment, trying to think of who she wanted to add next. There were so many easy options in her own dorm alone. She laughed at Seraphina's next suggestion, nodding in agreement. "Total circus freak! What's even her name, like, Elmo or whatever? I bet she's got, like, twelve toes or like, her dad's a clown or something. So gross."

Seraphina giggled when Jenna said the girl had extra toes. "I don't know if her name is Elmo, but I say we put it. Everyone will know who we're talking about," she said before starting to write in her almost illegible handwriting.

Elmmo the Sirkus Freek - Has 12 toes and lives with clouns

Seraphina wasn't used to writing down the mean things she thought about, but she looked at Jenna for affirmation that she was doing it correctly.

OOC: Feel free to correct her spelling lol

Jenna laughed as Seraphina wrote down their comments, glancing at the Gryffindor. "Oooh, that's a good idea! If we spell stuff wrong, it'll be harder to identify who wrote this." She smiled smugly, glancing at the next empty page. "Okay, I know our next target, easy. Indira, she's just like, a huge nerd, so lame. She's like, no fun at all, everything's just like, 'ooh I read in a book that like, blah blah whatever.' She's like, married to books. But if an actual like, cool human talks to her she's totally rude. She needs a book about like, manners or whatever."

Seraphina felt rather self-concious about Jenna's comment. She didn't really tell people or teachers that she struggled with reading and spelling, but if Jenna thought it worked for this purpose, that was good enough. The Gryffindor wasn't sure who Jenna was now referencing, figuring she must be in her year and in another house. Maybe she'd recognized her if she saw her somewhere. "Yeah. Books suck." Seraphina thought about something Jenna could write but was unsure if her concoction would be good enough. "It could be something about a smelly book being her boyfriend," she suggested.

Jenna giggled at Seraphina's suggestion, eyes lighting up. "O M G, that's perfect!" She grinned, picking her quill up again quickly to scrawl her thoughts about Indi.

Married to a book, because no real people ever want to be around her!

After a decisive jab of the quill to punctuate her sentence, Jenna sat up triumphantly. "Totally got that freak." She grinned. "Who's next?"

Seraphina smirked when Jenna took her idea. It was good to know this was a collaboration rather than Jenna being the brains of everything. The Gryffindor knew she had some purpose. Her mind went to Tilly, who she had a lot of mean thoughts about from before, but ever since the cake incident, she wasn't sure if that was the best approach anymore. "I'm still mad at that girl with the cat. I think she's in your house. Lexi? I found the cat, and her brother took it back," she said, feeling a little odd sharing that with Jenna.

Jenna was quite proud of their handiwork already, the book forming the perfect encapsulation of everyone who sucked in their school. She listened to Seraphina's next suggestion thoughtfully, considering. "I don't think I know her, but she sounds like a super freak." Jenna nodded in agreement. "Why are losers always like, way too into cats? It's so gross. I bet she'll wind up like, old with a thousand cats and no boyfriend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back