Lets see what you got

((Woops sorry, shall we?))

Laughing at Sam Patricia said, "Do you want to knock me off me broom? Because if you do it now, you may get it out of your system." she laughed.

Listening to Vi, Libby and Sam, Patricia said, "It is a shame that we such a lack of boys, but I do think I remember James trying out for seeker, but he left." She said, not sure if he said that he still had a place on the team to make way for the first years.

Leaving the other topics that were discussed at bay Patricia beamed, "Yes, I think we should have a go at something." She said happily.

Sam sighed over-exageratedly, "Fine, I guess I'll have to do it now then.." he then took a deep breath and holding it, he moved his hand slowly to her arm andtipped it, he then let go of his breath. "Thats the best I can do." he tried to keep a straight face but it only lasted seconds. He nearly fell off his own broom laughing.

Then Sam nodded excitedly, "Oh I think we should start something!" He wondered how effectively this idea would work.

Jenna had zoned out completely when she zoned back in she realized she hadn't beaten Sam and was still flying around the pitch at extremely high speeds. Jenna laughed at herself as she made her way over to the group of Hufflepuffs. When she reached them Jenna blushed slightly and said, "Sorry bout that, I got wrapped up in my thoughts and forgot that the race was over. So what are we talking about?" Jenna blushed slightly then took out a blue ribbon that was in her pocket and raised her arms off her broom and tied her hair up softly, making sure that her legs were locked around it.

[sorry i forgot about this topic :S ]

Sam laughed as Jenn seemed to come back to earth. "Welcome back my dear!" he teased. "We're just discussing-since we are on the quidditch pitch-you remember that right?" he smirked. "That maybe we should have a quick sort of game." he said sort of to let her know it wasn't a real game and the same rules didn't apply. "We're discussing how it'll work." he then said simply sumarizing it up.

Jenna scowled jokingly at Sam and said, "Of course I remember that dummy." Jenna put one hand back down on her broom and she gently hit the brussles of Sam's broom with her own. Then said simply, "Neat..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back