Anzhelika Malik

OOC First Name
Birdie
Sexual Orientation
Heteroflexible
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Redwood Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Hey everyone,
So I've been having the urge to further develop my charries recently, so let's plot guys!</COLOR></FONT>
original.jpg

ALASKA WATERHOUSE​
This is Miss Alaska, she is my second year Slytherin. She is from Washington state, and needs major development in all areas: friends, love (maybe for later though), and enemies. Here is her bio for some more info!
Taylor-Hill-300x200.jpg

PENELOPE KLEIN​
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><COLOR color="#000">
Penelope is my first year Gryffindor. She is quite loud, and materialistic. She has barely been developed (like at all) so she's in desperate need of any roleplay. Some info that has been pegged down is: she is German, her father is a muggle fashion designer making Nell a bit materialistic - being placed in Gryffindor she is loud, outgoing, and adventurous as well.

I also have Anzhelika here, although she is mostly looking for other teacher friends and potential love interests.

Anyways, let me know if you are interested! I am happy to respond below or pm me if thats easier for you :)
xx Birdie

Kait: Sounds lovely! Would you like to start a rp now? Or farther down the line?

I can offer you Lycus Jin Howard
He's a first year prejudiced, violent Slytherin.
If one of your girls is manipulative and selfish, perhaps they can be partners in crime?
Be prepare of his violent acts toward them tho xD

I have Alex here, a first year Gryffindor as well if you're looking for a good friend, or anything else, for Penelope.

Don't know how much impact this has, but Alex is a pretty good singer,guitar player, and songwriter even for his age.

Let me know :)

Sally: Sounds interesting! Alaska would be a fiery match, although Penelope would be more easily manipulated... depending on what you want to rp?
Patrick: Sounds great! I think Penelope/Alex would get along swimmingly!

Hey! :D
I can offer my first year Gryffindor Andi Forstrom as a friend for Penelope. Andi is also very adventurous so they can totally get up to mischief together!

I can also offer my professor Jon as a friend for Anzhelika! Jon is admittedly a little awkward around new people but I'm sure they'll get along fine.

Let me know if you're interested in roleplaying :hug:

Annaleise: How wonderful! I think Andi/Penelope would be fabulous, and Anzhelika definitely needs more friends :) I'd be happy to start a rp for either of pairs, unless you wanted to?

I'm happy to start the one for Andi and Penelope if you want :D It might just take a little while because I have a long list of things to reply to :r

Professor Anzhelika Malik said:
Sally: Sounds interesting! Alaska would be a fiery match, although Penelope would be more easily manipulated... depending on what you want to rp?
Patrick: Sounds great! I think Penelope/Alex would get along swimmingly!
What about Lycus& Alaska? xD

Would u like me to start?

Hey Birdie!

I have my second year Gryffindor Aaron Walden who could be friends with Alaska, he's a prankster who is a little reckless and loves meeting new people. He loves the outdoors and animals and he's loyal to his friends and is quite open minded. I don't know if they would get on at first but maybe they could get used to each other xD I am open for a love interest kind of plot but he has a final so it would have to be pretty brief :)

Oh and I have Rufus Villiers for Penelope. She'd be the ideal person that Rufus would seek out to be friends with. His development is here.

Hey Birdie, for Alaska I have Lucas, they met before school and I think they could be fun to meet again. If Lauren's game Alaska could on an adventure with Lucas and Aaron. :devious:

Liam Adams said:
Hey Birdie, for Alaska I have Lucas, they met before school and I think they could be fun to meet again. If Lauren's game Alaska could on an adventure with Lucas and Aaron. :devious:
:woot: :woot:

Definitely!

Sally: That would be fabulous! Thank you :*

Kaye: Rufus/Penelope would be quite fun I imagine... !

Dan: What an idea. I'm in!!

Patrick: If you wouldn't mind starting...

Also Dan and Kaye, I'm open to doing one on one rps as well... just let me know!!

Thanks for your responses :))

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back