Let's not trip.

Alexandra Finnigan

Alex was deciding on what to wear to Brad's soccer game today. She finally decided that she was going to wear her jeans and white sweater with black flats. She quickly took her bag and her sunglasses, grabbed her car keys and walked out the door. She opened the door to her car. She made her way to the stadium, showed her ticket and sat in the number that the ticket said. It was really close to the front so she could see Brad. Alex felt differently about Brad, he was just different than the rest. She took off her sunglasses and waited for the game to start.

Brayden was sat in the locker room in his kit. His head was in his hands as he thought about the up and coming match. His team mates were laughing and motivating themselves. Bray had all the motivation he needed, the fact that Alex was going to watching him. He looked up as it was time to go and play. He jogged onto the pitch with his team. He raised his hands to the crowd and went to the middle for the starting scrum. His breathing deepened as the whistle blew.
90 minuets later
Brayden walked the lap of honer. They had just won the game and he couldnt stop smiling. He signed autographs for people and got pictures taken with fans. He looked around to find Alex to share his good mood with her

Alex was excited to watch the whole game, she hadn't seen rugby that much before, but she could get used to it. Alex was superiorly excited when Alex won the game. She walked and ran around the whole field to find him. Once she got to him, his back was turned to her. She quickly put her arms around the front of his face to close his eyes. " Guess who?" She asked him quietly.

Alex laughed. " Very close." She smiled when he removed her arms. " Shucks." She laughed at Bray. " I'm glad that I made it too." She said smiling. Something over came Alex, she didn't know what.. but she had the urge to kiss Bray. She quickly went on her toes to kiss him straight on the lips.

Bray was surprised when he felt her lips on his. He smiled then kissed her back. Placing his hands on her waist and made it last. When he pulled away he smiled at her. " I think thats the best reward for winning that i have ever had." He laughed and lifted her off the ground as he spun her around

Bray laughed. " I know, it was increddible. I carnt believe we won. Thats one step closer to winning the cup." He smiled as one of his team mates slapped his shoulder, Bray gave a friendly puch in return. " The team are well chuffed with themselves. You should have heard them in the changing room before hand, it was insane." He laughed again

Alex nodded, " It was one hel! of a game." She smiled happily. " Oh dear, would not want to hear all of that." She giggled.

Bray laughed. " No you wouldnt. The things that the boys say in there is not for lady ears." He laughed again then looked over his shoulder at a fan who wanted an autograph. He signed it quickly and shook their hand before looking back at Alex with a smile. " You gotta love the attention though."

Sandra laughed. " The things that us ladies say in the change room isn't for the men either." She laughed. " Attention is a great part of it." She smiled at Bray. " When's the championship?" She asked Brad.

Bray smiled then thought for a second. " Its not until July. We have a lot of matches until then, we need to get to the top of the charts to be in with the chance." He sighed. His team weren't that high up at the moment but he knew if they worked hard then they might be able to.

Alex nodded, she understood. " Well I'm sure that you guys will make it." She nodded reassuringly. " I'm just going to grab my purse, I'll be right back." She said before walking up to the bleachers. Alex grabbed her purse and walked down to where Brad was.

Bray watched her go up to her seat, checking her out as she did. He smiled then looked away when she turned around. He looked back when she returned to him. " So urm me and the boys are going for a drink if you want to come along." He smiled again at her, he couldnt not go with them as this was something that they always did after a match

Alex nodded. " Yeah, sure that sounds good." She said smiling, her and her team mates always went drinking afterwards to celebrate the wins or the losses. " Shall we go?" She asked looking at Brad.

Bray nodded and put his arm around her shoulder and led her to the locker room. He turned to her just before they got to the closed door. He smiled widely. " Ok just wait here, the guys are probably getting changed and believe me, its something you dont want to see." He laughed and walked in to tell them that he was her in. Once he and the rest had got changed he walked back out in his shirt and jeans. " Ok its safe to come in now." He said with a smile

Alex followed Brad. She laughed and leaned against the wall next to the locker room door. " Well, don't you look snazzy." She said when Brad walked out, he really did look good.

Alex leaned off the wall and started walking with Brad. " I just have to remember that I came here with a car." She laughed before they left the stadium.

Alex nodded, he had a point. Most of the players on her team with an exception to a few didn't know that she was a witch. " I know how you feel." She sighed. " I have the Shelby Cobra Mustang GT." She said, happy about her sports car.

Alex nodded. " You don't want to hear about my families car's." She said, they all had expensive cars, including Caysi. " It's just crazy." She laughed.

Bray laughed. " Well my car is crazy but still. Its the best out of the team and they all laugh at me when i drive it here." He shook his head and ran his hand through his curly hair. " They are like my family. My only family." He sighed

Alex nodded, she didn't want to ask about his family.. but at some point in time she would. " What happened to your family, if you don't mind me asking." She asked Brad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back