OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajax loved going to Paris, he'd been a good number of times, but this was the most important time he'd go. He'd carefully planned it and had carefully planned the rest of his break around it and had done more than enough reading to be able to have a good time. Ajaccio had been talking about taking Nicole to Paris was ages, he had always intended to do it. But now they were of age and could in fact travel to it by apparating and without having to find someone to take them or going by muggle means. This was an important trip he felt. Even if they broke up Ajaccio wanted this trip to be good and memorable, wanted her to treasure it. He'd done so much planning around it, had everything in place, had something to say about the places they might go and had memorised the routes they could take to maximise how much they could see. He had maybe gone a little overboard, but he didn't want Nicole to leave disappointed.

He'd gone to Nicole's to pick her up and apparate with her to the location in the magical area of Paris where they could do so safely. He held her hand. as they apparated to the location. Ajax had his rucksack with everything he would need and hopefully she had all she would need too. The warm Paris air was an immediate change to the cooler winter in New Zealand. He smiled at her, almost nervously, "Welcome to Paris, Nicole," he told her. He held out his hand to her, having taken a step in front of her, and looking to try and be as gentlemanly as possible. "We're just down the road from the hotel room, fi we wanna dump the stuff, and head out to the sights?" he wondered if she would want to get changed and Ajax would be willing to do all of the tourist things even in his fanciest outfit.

Nicole and Ajax had been talking about Paris for years, and she had been dreaming about Paris since ever before that. When she was a kid, she'd been dead set on convincing her parents that Beauxbatons was surely a much better school than Hogwarts could ever be, that was how badly she wanted to go. She'd built the city up so much in her head that she could barely believe they were actually freely able to go now. It felt like something that would happen to someone else, traveling to a beautiful foreign city with her boyfriend, but here they were, and Nicole could barely contain her glee as Ajax held out his hand once they'd apparated there, taking it eagerly as she glanced around. "Sounds perfect," she told him fondly as Ajax laid out his plan, keeping ahold of his hand, though not before reeling him closer to press a kiss quickly to his lips, feeling giddy at the feeling of an unknown city around them.

She hurried them along to drop their stuff off at the hotel (their own hotel room!), it all felt very grown up and Nicole couldn't help but pause a moment anytime she caught a glimpse of their reflection somewhere. Adults, visiting Paris together. It suited her, she thought, brushing her hair over her shoulder before turning her smile back to Ajax. "So, where to first? We've got to take lots of pictures, okay? Oh, and I heard about this one little café I'm dying to try," Nicole started, ticking through the mental list she'd been prepping since she and Ajax had actually officially decided to come visit this break, but trailed off for a moment as her eyes caught on Ajax's face again. "I'm really glad we're here," she said, speaking softly now as she brushed some of Ajax's unruly hair aside fondly. "But I guess you did promise we would," she said, resting her palm on his cheek, something warm and soft settling in her chest that had nothing and yet everything to do with the warm Paris air around them.

Ajaccio couldn't help but watch Nicole's eagerness with fondness. He knew he was lucky to have been before, but he felt more priviledge now than ever, that he could enjoy Nicole enjoying Paris, and not be so swept up in the city that he didn't get to watch her smile over it. The hotel was nice, something gotten with help from his dad, he had wanted to make sure that this was a good trip. He took out his camera, and a pocket map and a few other things he would need - like extra film - and was ready to go. He was thankful for the magically enhanced pockets where he could easily carry everything. He could take all of Nicole's things too. There was so much he was sure she wanted to do and he knew he'd plan this out, and ensure that they didn't miss a thing which Nicole wanted to do.

Ajax was ready to leave when Nicole had stopped. He could see her moving to stand in front of him. Ajaccio lightly leaned into her touch, he had thought about cutting his hair recently, but really he never wanted her to stop brushing it from his eyes so if it always remained a bit on the long side he wasn't going to complain. "I always keep my promises, especially to you," he told her. He held her gaze, he knew he was young that they had a lot of life in front of them, but he loved Nicole now, and knew this moment would linger in his heart forever. "I love you Nicole," he said, he reached up and took the hand rest of his cheek and pressed a kiss into her palm. "Je t'aime," Ajax smiled again, "Je t'adore," He wanted to kiss her properly, and began leaning in to do so.

Nicole kept her hand cupping Ajax's cheek, unable to help the unabashed smile on her own face as Ajax spoke, feeling her heart flutter in her chest when Ajax said he loved her. She'd almost been worried as they'd been planning this trip. Nicole had spent so long building this up in her mind, traveling to Paris with someone she loved, who loved her, convinced reality couldn't live up to her fantasy that she'd been tweaking since she was a kid. Reality was definitely quieter, softer; they weren't standing dramatically in the moonlight on the Eiffel tower, and yet Nicole didn't think she could ask to change anything as Ajax kissed her palm before moving into kiss her. "I love you too," she said quietly against her lips, giddy with the realization that this really was her reality now and happy to bask in it for a moment, kissing Ajax here, in Paris.

Eventually, she had to stop, to catch her breath and and laugh softly cause Ajax's hair was a mess again. "As wonderful as this is, really, I do actually want to see a bit more of Paris too," she said fondly, linking her fingers with Ajax's, unable to resist pressing a kiss to his knuckles first before dropping their linked hands. "Oh we're so obnoxious, I love it," she said with another giddy laugh, turning to let Ajax lead the way, hoping everyone around them could see how sappy and sickeningly adorable they clearly were.

Ajaccio knew there was plenty they should be getting to, plenty that they should be going to see, the ravenclaw did want to just exist in this sappy moment with her just a little longer. It was just so good, so nice. He leaned out of the kiss and smiled, nodding at her. "Paris is the city of love, we'd be disrespecting it if we weren't obnoxious," Ajaccio let himself linger in the moment just a little longer before her summoned his backpack into his hand, and offered it to Nicole so that she could put in any last minute items before they headed out. He'd happily carry everything so that she didn't have to. He made sure he had his camera, with the new film and in the bag where it was easiest for him to get it out when they wanted to take a picture, though Ajaccio knew he was rarely not going to be taking pictures.

"I think we should do the Tour Eiffel first, then do some of the surrounding gardens, then meander our way to the Notre Dame via the Lourve, walk the Seine until we find a little place to get some coffee, and then we can continue to the Luxembourg gardens," he knew this was quite a lot to get done, but he knew they could apparate whenever they wanted to get closer and also just pick things back up the next day if they didn't get to it all today. "I'll lead the way if you're ready,"

Nicole giggled at Ajax's comment, nodding fondly before shifting to check she had everything for their outing. She slipped her coin purse and two water bottles into Ajax's bag before loop and arm around his and tugging him close for one last peck on the cheek so they could head out. "Such a gentleman," she said softly, wiping a remnant of lip gloss off his cheek before listening to what Ajax had planned. "That all sounds perfect, I'm so excited, you have no idea. I must have driven my parents nuts this last couple of weeks talking about this," she said, letting Ajax lead them from the hotel and into the Paris streets.

It was a lot warmer here than back home, certainly warmer than Jenna's place down South that she'd been visiting earlier, and Nicole couldn't help but feel jealous of the Northern hemisphere students who actually got a properly long Summer vacation to enjoy. She'd have to make a point to come back next time the wet Winter got too much for her, though she realized with a start they could arguably come back any time once they'd graduated. "It's so crazy to think it'll be our last year when we get back," she mused, turning to admire a string of buildings as they passed, trying to imagine herself sitting at one of the small balconies every day and smiling quietly to herself.

Ajaccio smiled at her as she told him how excited she was. Ajax was certainly glad that he was able to spend time with her now, that they had taken the time to do this. He led her outside and then beginning his plan for when they got outside. He'd spent part of his holiday already in warm places, but this was a nice feel. It was good, the air was warm but it wasn't too oppressive. He nodded lightly, "Yeah, it really is," he agreed, "In my head I'm still the awkward little first year with great hair," he joked lightly, but at least the sentiment of feeling young when he was no longer that young was real. "Do you...have any plans for after school?" he asked tentatively, perhaps now as they wandered Paris wasn't the time to be thinking about the future and what they might both want to do, but he was curious and knew if they stayed together, he would mould his life around hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back