Let us Indulge

Evangelina Katsaros

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Mermaid Hair
Evangelina Katsaro's heels clicked against the cobblestone street that she crossed in a hurried fashion. One of her best friends from her school years decided to come with her today because she didn't feel like going out to the city alone and everything. It was always much easier to have fun and meet really cute guys when there was a buddy with you anyways, that was something she learned in her teen's. Evangelina was still single but it wasn't like she was extremely desperate to find someone or anything. Unlike most girls who had babies as young as she did, she didn't need to find a father for her son Jayson because his father had completely stepped up and was being an amazing dad and role model in his child's life. But her and Jayson's father, Kyne weren't really looking at getting together either. At least not her her perspective, so she didn't see a problem with her going out and looking for any interested guys. If there ever was going to be one out there she was not going to make that guy step in for Jayson or anything as he didn't need that and she was sure Kyne would throw a fit if she tried it. No, she just wanted a guy all to herself that wasn't still wearing diapers and stuff. Going out and trying to meet other guys was the only was she would ever find another guy so tonight she'd be looking for someone. There was another issue once she found a potential man. That was telling him that she had a child. Evangelina figured that young men wouldn't really want a child involved in their relationship and they certainly didn't want to care for another man's child on top of that. But she would never choose them over her son so if they had a problem with her having a kid then they weren't good enough to be part of her life. Jayson was two already and he didn't need any bad influences in his life. Evangelina was just trying to do what was best for him and that was having him spend time with his actual father instead of trying to replace him. He was an amazing guy anyways so it wasn't like she had ever considered it either. She just needed to find a man for herself and looking was the only way she was ever going to do that. Kyne and her were strictly friend and were going to stay that way because that was what Kyne had wanted. And Evie would give him just that, a good friendship.

Entering the club behind her best friend Evangelina grimaced at the smell of sweat and alcohol inside this place. It had been two years since she had gone inside a club and her nose was so adjusted to the smell of fresh cooking and baby powder to really be ready enough to smelling the inside of places like these. For once she also felt like this place wasn't really for her anymore either. Being only twenty years old meant that she was young enough to fit in, but now that she had a child she felt a little awkward being out on the social scene again. Hearing her best friend tell her to calm down and enjoy herself made Evangelina snort and shake her head before promptly telling her friend she was going to get a drink. For some resist she was trying to actually go out and meet people. Was she really ready for this, or was there something holding her back. Getting up to the bar her pretty face didn't take long to get the Bartender's attention. She ordered a Sea Breeze Cocktail and paid for it right on the spot. There wouldn't be too many drink's indulged tonight but she figured that one or two would help loosen her up. Once she got her drink she grasped the glass with her smaller hand and turned to leave. But someone that ended up standing directly behind her ended up having Evangelina run into them and getting her drink all over the both of them. "Oh com on..." She rolled her dark eyes and reached into her purse to pull out a napkin or something to try and get some of the drink off of her, then she let her eyes fall onto the man that had been too close to her. "Sh*t, sorry about that. Here take this and try to clean yourself off, you sort of scared me so I'm sorry about my drink kind of..well getting everywhere." Evangelina wanted to yell at the same time but she kind of thought he was too and good looking for that, plus he probably didn't intend to stand like a complete creeper behind her and scare the wits out of her. Or did he? Well if he did intend to then the drink getting poured on him could be considered something like payback in her books. Holding out the napkin to him Evie wondered if she was going to get yelled at or something.

--Adrian Rowan was a handsome man, a pure-blooded wizard that was living a double life, with a small mix between. Sure, he was in the wizarding world now, so his eyes were those beautiful mint green color, and his name was still Adrian Rowan rather than Tyler Lanchester. He was a completely person here in the wizarding world than he was in the muggle world. Sure, his crush really increased from Samantha Daisy from the moment that he slept with her, and he only wanted her more, but then the pressures of the wizarding world fell in and he of course needed to prove to his brothers that he was not in love with a muggle. He would not stand for it. He was just having fun, so he was going to hook up with a witch. No matter the blood type so long as she was not a muggle-born. Of course, the word 'mudblood' really irked off Adrian because he was a muggle lover secretly. Yet, he would still not say that work, and his knuckles would turn white when he heard it. The inner Gryffindor was still in there, and he was not going to change that anytime soon. He had a reputation to rebuild in the wizarding world, while maintaining his reputation in the muggle world. It was getting to the point where he might have to choose between the magical world, or the muggle world. What would he do when that time came? Something would have to shove him into the world. He would need a reason to choose. But the double life was really tearing him apart. Colton needs to stop being so right about everything! thought Adrian with a scowl as he shoved open the door to the club. He needed something that was going to distract him from everything. Some drinking, some dancing, pretty girls - every guy's dream really. To take a load off and just relax here in the bar - er, club.

--The blonde was about the most unobservant a man can really get. He did not really do anything as he entered the club, but his eyes roamed the place first to see what was going on in here. His mint green eyes went on and then his legs carried him into the club. It felt weird, not being in the United States, and his southern accent mixed in with Russian. It was pretty unique really. But Adrian never noticed this about himself either. While walking, his mint green eyes followed after some girls that were rather attractive, but he found himself looking at those with pants on rather than short skirts. It made everything a mystery to the blonde man. Adrian then approached the bar, but he did not really notice that he was standing so close to a beautiful brunette, who in turned accidentally spilled a drink all over his shirt, which was the color of black anyway. Adrian softly took the napkin, and his lips curled into a smile, before he murmured, "That's all right. I was not paying any att-" then his mint green eyes swept over the curves, her outfit and finally her eyes and face. She was just beautiful! Adrian smiled, "Wow, um, I should definitely pay more attention. You are one gorgeous being. Want me to buy you a new drink? I'll buy, and not say that it is on me, because it would be lame seeing what had happened." Adrian smiled over at her once more, and he could not help but allow his eyes to worship her appearance.

The man actually didn't seem that angry that she had spilled her drink all over him, his lips were actually curled into a smile. First thing Evangelina noticed about this man beside the fact that he didn't seem to mind that she had dumped a drink on him, was that he had the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. They were a vivid mint green color, but they looked like a natural form of the color too so she was very interested in knowing something about him already. Then he spoke to her. He seemed like he was being pretty casual about it and he even took the blame of the drink being spilled upon himself instead of it being put upon her. 'Oh he's quite the sly dog, he knows how to work a girl.' He called her gorgeous. Which even though Evangelina knew better, she was completely charmed by the way he treated her. He was just about as sweet as her best friend Kyne was to her and that was an automatic plus in her book of proper ways to treat a lady. He even offered to buy her a drink. "Well aren't you just adorable, and you even know just how to make a lady blush. I guess on with those terms I'd be stupid not to let you buy me a drink." Evangelina winked and motioned for him to follow her. Apparently finding herself a guy to dance with and maybe get to know wasn't going to be as hard as she thought it was going to be. Plus he was amazingly cute. It was like a triple gain on her part. The only thing she did wonder was if there was a catch to it. Cute boys like this always had some sort of baggage with them. Some of were worse than others but she preferred to know what she was getting herself into before she let herself get into the same problem she had before. The last cute guy she thought wouldn't get her into any trouble turned out to be Kyne. He ended up being her best friend but not before he got her pregnant. It wasn't that bad but it wasn't something she wanted to happen again, not with this guy at least. Besides, she loved her son too much and didn't know if anyone one could ever take his place. Once they reached the bar, Evie gave the man a small smirk before she ordered herself a drink. One that had a sweet taste to it but wasn't as alcoholic as the one before was, she didn't want to get herself drunk.

"I'm Evangelina Katsaros, but please...call me Evie." Evangelina introduced herself. But left off with a raised eyebrow at the end meaning than she wanted to know what his name was. If she was the easiest way she knew of to break the ice. Then again the whole drink dumping thing and him offering to buy her a new one was probably already breaking the ice, but she still thought she would feel better if she knew his name and more about him. Once again it was part of that whole making sure he doesn't have some weird history or background that would make her uncomfortable. "So, what brings you out to this run-down old club tonight anyways? You honestly seem like one of those guys that would prefer hanging out at the country club or something." He looked like a rich boy. An extremely handsome rich boy, but he had that strong quality about him. At least he wasn't a prick to a girl like her because she definitely wasn't fancy, elegant, or the type of girl that would ever be caught in a country club.​
<i>
</i>

Adrian really knew how to play the game and that was something that he was most proud of. He would learn how to play it and maybe even draw this woman to him. He needed a good reason to prove to everyone that he had not gone all soft and went over to the muggle world. He wanted to be apart of both worlds, living out both lives. It was still hard to remember which name he went by, and which name he would by tonight. And then he remembered, he was Adrian Rowan tonight. He smirked lightly when she said that he was adorable, and he knew how to make a woman blush. Oh she was playing right into his lap. That was good, because his techniques were slowly coming into play. "Allow me to please you tonight, my lady," purred Adrian. Now his older form and womanizer was slowly arising from being buried for a long period of time. Adrian followed the beautiful brunette as if she were using a magnet and he was a large paperclip attracted. He would get her a drink all right, and he would buy her as much as she wanted. It was sometimes sexy to get a woman hammered. Well, he thought it was anyway. Some people's true colors started so show but give them too much and end up with really bad results.

Though Adrian had no idea that he was going to be a father anytime soon either. He had no idea, and he sincerely missed Samantha. He just did not know how to get back in touch with her actually. Adrian forced the beautiful muggle from his mind because he had to focus on this woman right here. She seemed just so fine, it was making his mind haze, and the gentleman that he wanted to be for Samantha was melting away like ice cream in summer. He leaned onto the bar next to the brunette, ordering himself a drink and paying for the both of theirs. His was a heavy firewhiskey, which he loved. He drank almost half of it, as if he was dying. Putting the glass down, he introduced himself, "I am Adrian Rowan, but I go by Adrian. Pleasure is all mine, Evie." He reached for her hand before he kissed the top of it, being as suave as he wanted to be but he rarely showed this. He took another drink of the firewhiskey, and he had a high tolerance so this would not bother him much at all. Just get him to lose that haze from his mind - hopefully that is. Adrian thought for a moment, and he shook his head, "Actually, I go about everywhere. I don't like the country clubs much at all, because everyone there is so stuck up. Here, everyone is not afraid to act out of corporate or whatever. What about you? You come around here often?" Adrian wondered this for many reasons. If he wanted to see her again, then he could come here. He was blissfully unaware that she had a baby too, because he could not tell it.

Evangelina figured that this man was not only going to buy her a drink, but he'd practically pour drinks down her throat if she wanted him to. Well not literally pour but he'd buy her as many as she wanted and it was because she was beautiful and interested in him. Men were easy to predict at times and he was taking credit to be a typical man, which there was nothing wrong with at all. He told her his name and Evangelina immediately grinned for reasons she barely understood herself. "Adrian? I don't know why but for some reason I find your name to be very adorable, maybe it's just you all together that I find adorable." Adorable wasn't exactly the word, but to some degree he was indeed adorable, just because he was trying so hard right now to impress her. But his appearance overall was really attractive. He had this look about him that made it seem like he could easily attract a female or two in less than ten minute's flat. Yet he was here right now and he was with her. He wasn't forced at all and he looked like he was very attracted to her, it made her attracted to him. Perhaps if he didn't mind they could fool around a little. Adrian reached for her hand and kissed the top of it softly. Oh he was quite the charmer. Evangelina wondered if he had plenty of practice by using this on other women that were as easily fooled by his cute face. Evangelina took another drink of what she ordered and let her hand traced down Adrian's shirt covered chest, oh yeah she was flirting. A part of her felt back because she started to think of Kyne. But since they were strictly friends she needed to move on and find a guy that she could actually rely on to care for her and show her a good time. She couldn't rely on her best friend forever. Still there was this feeling of overwhelming sadness and betrayal that was hitting her heart particularly hard. She knew she needed to shake off this feeling though because if she didn't then she would never ever find a person out there for her. This was a very attractive male and if they hit things it off it would be perfect together. Then again she was getting ahead of herself. For all she knew they could hate one another after tonight, or he could be married or something.

"You sound very interesting, but I have to agree. This place has a lot more class than it probably looks. But, before I decide to try and kidnap you for the night...I have got to know...your not dating or married are you?" Kidnap him, ravish him, well he wouldn't be getting home tonight and neither would she. But she wanted to know whether it would be worth it to even try to keep alluring him to her. No matter how handsome and adorable he was, she would not mess around with another woman's man. Evangelina had been down that road before and it really hurt to have a guy do that. So if he was married or dating she would simply thank him for the drink and move on to someone else who was single and wouldn't try to scam on her. But he didn't seem like he was dating. He looked too casual and too needy to be dating someone. So unless he was being held out on, he had to be single. He just had to be. Evangelina just hoped he was. A moment passed by and the brunette beauty rested a hand on Adrian's arm. Her eyes met up with his beautiful ones and she tried to search his eyes for any sign that she could pick up. When he asked about her she smiled softly, well here went her baggage. "No, I've only been here once or twice." All those times of her being here was when she was meeting Kyne and telling him that she was pregnant. Oddly enough Evie forgot to check and see if that Bartender he was friends with was around. "To be honest I don't have much free time on my hands but I recently decided to get back out on the scene and try to meet a guy or...something." Evangelina mentioned as her hand flew up to brush some of her hair away from her face so she could let that small smile remain seen on her lips. For some reason she started to feel nervous now. Mayhaps it was because she was worried about being judged by Adrian. That she would not be good enough for any guy she tried to move on with and settle down with.​
<i>
</i>

Adrian was completely unaware that women like Evangelina were used to men like himself, but he did not mind nor did he care. For all he knew, he could get some pleasurable action from her, and sleeping with a witch would just further prove to everyone else that he was not the muggle lover that they claimed he to be even though it was true that he was, and he lived a double life with one foot in the magical realm and the other in the muggle realm. Adrian winked at her with his mint green left eye when she complimented his 'adorable' name. Adrian cooed, "Or perhaps that would be because I myself am....fully adorable. But I am deviously handsome too, so I have been told at least." Adrian laughed softly, and confidence reigned from his face. Adrian enjoyed charming the skirts off of many women, and he would continue to do that while he could not find the one that he really liked anyway. He had no idea where Samantha vanished off to anyway. So he was not too worried about it. If she liked him, then she would have at least wrote to him or something - however he did not know how the mail worked in the muggle world and did not know that you would need the address and stuff like that. He would write to her, but he knew that muggles were not accustomed to owls flying in and our of their homes delivering mail. That might freak her out a bit anyway, but then again, it would be hilarious too. Adrian thought that he was thinking too much about Samantha Daisy, the beautiful muggle that charmed him to liking her somehow. He thought that she was the most amazing muggle that he had ever met, and wanted to be with her but there were so many complications, and knew that it would never work out. Not with his family and with hers as well, hers being non-magical and not understanding the concepts of magical beings. Adrian knew that muggles can come to accept magic, but some of them could not - after all, who could forget the Salem witch trials? That was from the muggles and they were trying to stake and burn magical folk. Luckily for the magical folk, they were smarter than the muggles, and just had to suffer through acting like they were burning. Adrian could not believe he remembered that.

The blonde raised his eyebrows when she said that she might decide to kidnap him for the night, and at first he thought that she would tie him up or be like a criminal. However, then it kicked in, that they could perhaps end up sleeping together. That would be amazing. Adrian was like a fish caught in the hook, and tugging on the line was Evangelina. He was letting her catch him so easily. Adrian shook his head and answered, "I am happily single, and I refuse to marry. So, you can kidnap me for the night, though I will be very willing." Adrian was almost itching to get out there and get straight to getting with her. Even on his left hand, there was the absence of a ring, binding him to marriage, and there was no evidence that there ever was one. He did have a ring on his pinky at one point, and that was faded so much, it was looking like it was never even there to begin with. Adrian loved staring into her brown eyes, she looked like a Goddess and he wanted to get down on his knees and do anything to please her. However, Adrian was too proud to do something like that over beauty alone. He would ravish though, in anything else, and he thought that tonight would be his lucky night. She had only been here once or twice, so he believed her, because this happened to be his first time coming here. Or else he would have noticed something like her entering in here the time before. Adrian was glad that he was not meeting a regular, because sometimes a regular got with other people here that were not so classy. Adrian smiled down at her, and he nodded, "I definitely understand that. I don't have much free time on my hands, but I make do. So, you managed to meet a guy, what do you think that we should do from here?" Adrian was hinting that either they could dance, or leave this place, or even more. Adrian was good at flirting, and he was just doing it subtly right now. He did not even notice that there was a bartender watching them like a hawk.

So he was a single man. That was good in Evangelina's books because it meant that she wouldn't have to worry about jealous girlfriends coming after her later on. But him refusing to marry bothered her slightly. The whole reason for her coming out tonight besides trying to get out of the house for awhile was to find a guy that she could become very committed to. But she wasn't completely discouraged because she figured that it wouldn't be hard to get him to change his mind if he spent some time with her. There could be a chance that he was the one and she was going to use that to her advantage, this was no time to let things overwhelm her and give up. Evangelina glanced over her shoulder for a minute to make sure that no one was looking for her or watching her before she grabbed a hold of the man's wrist. They could easily go back to her place. Jayson was with his father at his place right now so there wasn't a chance that they could be bothered if they did decide to hook up or something like that. Adrian asked what they should do from there. That only made Evangelina smirk a little bit more, he was adorable. "Well, your going to come back with me to my place. And I guess we'll see what happens from there." Evangelina told him seductively. Her brown eyes turned across the dance floor and she pulled Adrian with her towards the exit, oblivious to the bartender watching her and Adrian leave together. Her hands linked with his and she managed to avoid the crowd and get him out of there in one piece. He was probably going to get lucky tonight, and Evangelina was thankful that she was still sober so she could make some right decisions tonight. In the morning she would see what became of them and then she would go and get her son so she could give Kyne a break. It wasn't long before they reached her place and she allowed Adrian to go in first before she closed the door behind the both of them, it was hard to believe how lucky she had gotten and so quickly too.
Come morning Evangelina certainly didn't regret bring this guy home. She didn't know how he was single at all, he was certainly good at what he did and that much made him even more attractive to her but she was unsure if that meant he was good marriage material or not. Her chocolate brown eyes drifted over to the clock and she saw that it was only three in the morning. "Well that was fun." Her voice spoke out clearly in the quiet room as she turned to look at Adrian, whom she was surprised was even awake at this time. He looked like he was deep in thought or something but she figured he might just be spacing out or something, she did that from time to time. Though she never did that in bed as it was usually a really weird thing to do. Still undressed she leaned her head back down onto her pillow and breathed out for a moment. Why did she feel really bad about this? Not like bad that she didn't have a good time bad, but more like a, something feels like it's going to go wrong and she wasn't going to like that feeling. It was nipping at her and she wondered if Adrian was feeling the same way or if he was really just spacing out. Maybe they should entertain one another again or maybe Evie should go to sleep now. She did have to pick up her son soon. For some reason though she just really felt like she needed to watch herself or something.​

Being a bartender had its advantages because the moment that something became suspicious, he was alerted of it. Kyne was not the type that one would think was that protective, but over the past few weeks, he had been feeling rather torn. He and Evie were supposed to be friends for their baby, and that was it. However, he was out for the night and he was with the baby boy, Jayson. Kyne thought that he would be a lot like him so he did not know how that would turn out really. Kyne had Jayson with him as he thought about going back to Evie, but there was something, before he could, his friend stopped him saying that Evie had left with another man. Oh no, that would not do. Kyne glanced down at his son, Jayson, and then at the friend and felt something overcome him like jealousy. Kyne apparated back and he reached the home of Evie. He went inside without knocking, and set the sleeping boy down in the crib before he went deeper into the home. He burst open the room and he narrowed his eyes at the sight in the bed. He was not mad at Evie because well, she did not know how he would react if he had seen any of this. But before he could even stop himself, Kyne just lunged after the blonde boy, unleashing the beast within and literally beating that guy to a pulp. Once the naked b*stard was gone, he turned to Evie and he shrugged, "Jayson is asleep, but really, was...that boy any good?" Kyne's jealousy had gotten the better of him, and he was not sorry over it, but he was more or less concerned over what he wanted from Evie now. More than friendship?
OOCOut of Character:
Goodness, I am rusty with Kyne!

Evangelina half expected her and Adrian to either fall asleep together soon or for Adrian to get up and leave for home soon. It always went one of two ways when it came to a one night stand. Either way it wouldn't bother her because she expected it to wind up badly. Of course she was looking for a man to be with but if they weren't interested it wasn't like she could make them be. Evangelina turned to Adrian and was about to ask if he wanted to stay while she cooked something for the two of them but to her ultimate surprise Kyne bust in the room instead and immediately Evangelina squeaked in surprised and pulled the blanket to herself. What the hell was he doing? Before Evangelina could even try to explain or get dressed so she wasn't stuck in the nude in front of her friend and the man she had brought home. "Kyne cut it out!" Evangelina forced her sore body out of bed and tried to settle the quarrel but it seemed that Kyne was out for blood or something. When Adrian was pretty much beaten to a pulp he left and Evie instantly felt bad for the poor guy. He didn't deserve that. Without another word Evie closed the door behind Adrian and started to move her way around the area in uncertainty. Her clothes were scattered across the room and she wanted to get dressed in a hurry. Kyne's question made her pause before she rolled her eyes. What was his problem? As she pulled on the clothing she had worn previous and started to comb fingers through her hair, she stopped and looked at Kyne. "What the hell is your problem? Last I checked there was nothing about us not being able to go out with people Kyne! I kind of liked him and thanks to you he will probably never talk to me again! Gosh I'm going to be alone forever." Evangelina whined as she pulled the sheets off the bed and replaced them with new ones, the old ones being thrown in the hamper before she stomped out of her bedroom. Men were so inconsiderate with how they treated people. Evangelina didn't see why he had to go and act like that, they weren't dating so she was allowed to see who she wanted and whenever she wanted. "Thank you for bringing the baby home.." Was the only thing she could find herself saying to him as she walked into the kitchen and began to pull some things out to cook for herself.​
<i>
</i>

Kyne was not in the very least surprised that Evangelina was going to get mad at him. Kyne had reacted out of jealousy and he did not mean to. He wished that there was something that he could have done to change it around but it was too late. Evangelina had slept with another man to have a one-night-stand, much like they had done. Oh Merlin's beard, he hoped that protection was used because he did not want her carrying the child of another man. Kyne's eyes looked around the bedroom, and with a content smirk in the back of his mind, he found the opened package to prevent children laying in the floor. That was good for Kyne, but right now he had to take care of Evangelina, whom was getting dressed at that moment. Kyne turned his head away until he was asked what his problem was, and how much of an ass he did in fact sound like. Evangelina even changed sheets, and he cringed on how dirty those things would be. That just sounded wrong to him in every way, and he did not want to see the result of their night at all. It was disgusting and gross. The man did not even look straight. No straight guy wore his hair like that. Kyne thought that it would be something more along the lines of him just hiding his true identity. Kyne had to explain himself, and he told her, "Well, after one night, I would be surprised if he did. I know his type, and with that blonde hair, surprises me that he is into girls. But anyway Evangelina, you won't be alone forever, you are too good of a person for that. But um, I guess what came over me was that I was jealous." Kyne was always honest, no matter how awkward it would make things. He liked her as more than a friend, and he never acted on it until he saw the other man. But now that he had done screwed that up, he wondered if she would even want him around after seeing how violent he can be. However all this time, she had been seeing the sweetness that he had to offer her. Kyne wanted to smile at her and stuff, but right now he was just a little speechless because he did not know what she would say about his reasoning for his actions, even though it would all make sense. However insulting the boy that she could of liked was not at all cool, Kyne had done so in a way trying to reveal and prove that he was better than that pretty boy with the perfect blonde hair. He muttered that she was welcome as he followed her into the kitchen, and leaning against the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back