Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Len♥)
Wand
13' Applewood Core of Meteorite Dust
Chante's Halloween costume was a jumper she wore at home. Her mom had purchase it last year after reading the book Where the Wild Things Are, many years ago. It was, and still is, one of Chante's favorite book growing up. Her grandmother had purchased it at muggel book store and sent it to her as gift. It really was her favorite. She felt it was much more realistic in her world of magic and creatures. It's like muggels almost know of their secret, but not quite, actually. She sort of wonders if the author of the book could be a muggelborn or not? Chante wore the hoodie jumper, a makeshift crown. She wore her hair out and black leggings, so she wouldn't be to hot in the great hall. Once she had the crown on head, Chante made her way downstairs. Chante arrived at the great hall, amazed at everyone's costume. First thing she did before seeing if her friends were around was grab some snacks at nearby table.

Zoe was having a little trouble moving in her costume. The 2D effect was amazing, Harley had spent hours helping her to get it perfect, but it was a little unwieldy to move in. Zoe made her way slowly around the Halloween event, looking at all the amazing costumes everyone else was wearing. She made her way over to the snack table, first checking that Harley was nowhere to be seen. Harley would absolutely kill her if Zoe spilled anything on this costume, but surely it would be fine to get some nibbles that wouldn't spill. When she made her way to the table she gasped slightly at the sight of one of her classmates wearing a costume Zoe recognised well. "Oh! I love that book!" Zoe said happily, admiring the girl's costume. "You look so cool!"

Chante cup her lips trying to catch all crumbs coming from the cauldron cake she was eating. The girl sort of caught her off by surprise, though she welcomes the compliment. "Thank you! It's a classic, right?" Chante said as she took in the other girl's costume. "Whoa?! That's really creative!" She hadn't seen anything like what the girl was wearing. Chante tilted her head sideways, wanting to get a better look. "If I have to guess, it's a drawing?" Chante paid attention to the details, and how Zoe was moving. She was so careful in the way she moved, Chante admire her for the effort. "Zoe, right? Do you need any help?" Chante offered.

Zoe beamed and nodded happily. "It is! My big brother used to read it to me sometimes when I was a little kid, I love it so much." She smiled, and blushed a little when the girl complemented her costume. "Thank you! Yeah, I'm a drawing, my sister is an artist so she helped me make it. It's so pretty, but a little hard to do things in." Zoe smiled, grateful for the girl's offer. "That would be really helpful actually, could you pass me some lollies or something? Anything that's not gonna spill." She laughed. "Harley will kill me if I mess this up." Zoe paused for a moment, trying to remember her manners. "Oh, and yeah, I'm Zoe Tsuji. You're, um... Chante, right? You're a Hufflepuff?" Zoe wasn't the best with names, but she tried to remember who the people she saw in her classes were at least.

"That's cool! Umm, my mother read it to me when I was younger, then bought me this jumper last year. It's like a sweater, so I can wear it any time." Chante smiles as she explain her little costume. It wasn't as grand as Zoe, she thought they really put a lot effort in for a Halloween fest. This is the second time really Chante ever celebrated Halloween like this, so everything was quite new to do her. "Sure I can!" Chante pulled the hoodie away from her face and the hair falling at her side. Chante lean across the table fetching some sorted lollies from a cup. She handed them to Zoe. "Here you go. Yes, Chante Ateara. Fellow Puff. Harley is your older sister? How come she didn't come along with you?" Chante asked rather nosy. "She put so much work, it would make sense to accompany her work of art!" Chante chuckles as she went onto grab a lolly for herself to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back