OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Felix hadn't known what to expect things to look like after he asked Molly out. But so far things had been great and he really appreciated the fact that he hadn't had to think about who he would ask to the dance. He had still stolen some flowers from the school's garden and asked her earlier in the week to be safe though. He took her hand in his as they entered the great hall. Being in the same house had made organizing the evening a lot easier and they had walked down together. Felix was momentarily distracted by the decorations before looking back to his girlfriend. He was about to say something but realized he wasn't sure what to say. They had gone to the Yule Ball together and it had been fine, great even. But then he had had a plan but now he wasn't sure what to do with an actual date. The snack table called to him but he wasn't sure how much fun that would be. But the music was fast and upbeat and he was in the mood to celebrate. "Do you want to go dance?" he asked excitedly and gestured to the dance floor.

Molly had been excited about the Valentine's dance, especially now with her boyfriend. She had appreciated the gesture of the flowers, even though Felix didn't need to. She smiled as he had taken her hand, still blushing a little from the small gesture. Though she squeezed it a little out of nervousness. When they arrived at the great hall, she looked around the hall with awe, as she loved the pink and red decorations that were up and about the great hall. She did like the colour pink. Molly giggled and nodded excitedly. "Yeah! Let's go!" Molly said excitedly, as she made her way towards the dance floor, slightly pulling Felix along with her.

"Woah." Felix choked out as Molly started to lead him to the dance floor. But he smiled happy that she seemed to be happy too. Once they found a spot on the dance floor that had space for two more he started to dance. He didn't consider himself a very good dancer but he knew how to have fun with it. "Ok, watch this." he said and regrettably had to let go of Molly's hand. A moment later he was moving his limbs in short jerking motions like a robot and even put on a neutral expression to add to the effect.

"Sorry!" Molly says guilty as she felt that she might have pulled Felix a bit too hard onto the dance floor. Maybe she was a wee bit more excited than she initially had thought. Though she was quite enjoying herself, especially with the fact that she was now that she was with Felix. When they arrived on the dance floor, she was a little sad that Felix had let go of her hand, but she guessed it was fine when he started to dance. She giggled a little as she watched Felix dance. Molly wasn't the greatest dancer but she was quite enjoying Felix's dance moves. "Impressive! I am liking the robot move" Molly compliments her as she continues to giggle. Again, Molly wasn't the greatest dancer, but she loved the beat of the music. "Where did you learn to do that? I would love to do that" Molly says teasingly a little, as she tried her best to do a robot dance movement.

Felix was about to get a little self-conscious for starting off the night with such a silly dance move but he relaxed when he heard Molly laugh. He always liked making people laugh so he kept going. "Thanks." he said in a robotic voice before breaking character and laughing himself. "I think I saw it in a movie once." Felix said, using his normal voice this time. He didn't really remember where he had learned it be but he had also seen his dad pull out the move plenty of times. "I can show you if you want? It's not too hard." he suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back