Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Nell)
Open after Maiya posts with Jarica

Jasper was pretty proud of the costume he had managed to put together for tonight. It was the least amount of effort he had ever put into a costume, and that was something to be proud of. He had just asked his friend Nell to let him borrow a Ravenclaw tie, and now he was going as a Ravenclaw, simple! With the added bonus of annoying his Ravenclaw friend by referring to this as his 'nerd' costume all night. Jasper looked around at all the different activities, trying to figure out what he wanted to do first. The usual tent was there, and Jasper figured it would be fun to explore that later. But it would be more fun to do that with a friend. As usual, he was drawn to the snack table too. He grabbed a big handful of candy and started eating it, looking around for someone to spend the evening with.

Jarica Since childhood, the girl had watched her favorite movie, beauty and the beast. There fore, she had decided to become Bell today. Because in a way, the girl was a bit like her. She loved more than the whole library and its beautiful books, but she was glad she had made new friends at school. She had lifted her yellow dress and entered the hall where she had an incredible view and had recognized Jasper since the two had played the ball. ''Hey, Jasper! You look so good with Ravenclaw.'' She was say the boy a compliment.

Jasper looked up as he heard his name and smiled at the girl he recognized from the lake. She certainly looked different now, and Jasper grinned at her. "Hey, you look more ready for the yule ball than Halloween." He told her. "What are you supposed to be?" He figured she was probably a princess or something. He laughed and adjusted his tie. "Thanks, I feel smarter already." He joked.

" You know Anime beauty and the beast? She is my favorit actress and that is a costume. I'm Bella from that anime. Smart girl who loves books" She giggled Jasper and Jarica was the best mood today. "What you wanna do? Mayby we can go and something to eat? " She asked and looked that delicius table with food.

Nell loved Halloween, there was no question about it. It was so much fun to dress up and become someone else for a night. She had put extra time and love into her costume for this year, and though the shoulder armour was a little uncomfortable, Nell was thrilled with how both delicate and powerful she looked as a warrior princess. She had helped with a friend's costume as well though, and spotting him across the hall, Nell made a beeline for Jasper. "Jaaasper!" She said brightly, giving him a quick hug. "My tie still doesn't count as a real costume, you know." She said with a grin, then glanced at the girl who Jasper had been talking to, giving her a quick smile. "Hey! Who's your friend, Jasper?" She asked him, giggling as she leaned over to the younger girl. "You shouldn't hang out with Jasper." She said in a giggling whisper loud enough for Jasper to hear. "He's not as funny as he thinks he is."

Allison and Stanis had planned this evening perfectly. She ran into the first group they saw, dancing around them ridiculously and singing at the top of her lungs. "Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Grandma shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo,
Grandpa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Let's go hunt, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Run away!"
She waved her shark arms over her head as she ran away from the group as fast as she could considering she could barely see.

They had planned this evening a week ago when the notice of the feast was put up the bulletin board. If all would go well then this would definitely be the most fun he would've had at the school so far. Stanislaw followed his friend into the first group of the evening and started to dance around them as ridiculously as was humanly possible, loudly singing, "Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Grandma shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Grandpa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Let's go hunt, doo doo doo doo doo doo!'' On Allie's cue, the boy waved his shark arms awkwardly over his head and ran off before the group could ever realise what in God's name just happened.

Jasper listened to Jarica, frowning a little as he thought. "Hmmm... I think I remember that story, but I never watched the movie." He said. He remembered the story from his mother, but he hadn't seen many muggle movies growing up. He tried not to think about his mother, no point in being sad tonight. "A girl who likes books sounds like you, though." He said with a grin. "Food is fine, I already started on the candy." He said, showing her what he had been eating. Jasper looked up when Nell appeared, and he grinned at his friend. She looked... nice. Pretty nice, at least. He blinked at her, then shrugged. "It's a real costume. I'm a nerd." He said, mostly to tease her. "This is Jarica, she's in Gryffindor." He told her before popping more candy into his mouth. Then he heard what Nell said to her, and scowled jokingly. "Hey!" He said, throwing one piece of candy at her. "I'm very funny." Two kids ran by in shark costumes, singing loudly. Jasper laughed at them, then shrugged. "Maybe not as hilarious as them, but close." He said.

Jarica was a litle weird with him. She was listened to him adn thinking mayby she can go next find Sully. "Thanks!" Jarica a little smiled to him and she was thinking take to candy. She was a little surprised when another girl spoke to her about Jasper. "Oh, no. I think we are just friends, I think!" Jarica smiled to the girl. "Nice to meet you, but i think i will be go and find Sully!" Jarica didn't wanted disturb he and other girl becouse she was a little weird fealing with so many people. That was a good idea but she was a realy afraid be jugde.

Cyzarine had gotten bored of dancing, she had been mostly dancing in the manner that she knew the dolls in the music box did. But she’d gotten bored because she didn’t have anyone to dance with, so she walked away, walking with an occasional little spin to the music to just let the skirt of the dress move around. She just liked the feeling of twirling in this dress. She spotted two young sharks pass her by and she giggled easily at their costumes. It was adorable. She approached where they had just left and spotted her friend, ”Jasper!” she spoke happily as she saw him. He wasn’t dressed as much, a ravenclaw student, and he was stood beside a girl who was dressed in what appeared to be half armour and half a dress, ”Oh, that’s a beautiful dress,” she told the girl, unable to stop herself from wanting to reach out and gently touch the material, ”Are you a princess knight?” Cyzarine asked her, more interested in her costume than jasper’s. ”Jasper, where did you get a ravenclaw tie?” she then asked the boy wondered why he’d gone for that costume over something...anything better.

Nell's thoughts were still on teasing Jasper when all too briefly their group was invaded by a pair of singing sharks, a sight that sent a giggle through Nell she couldn't control. She watched the kids run off, before really focusing on what Jasper had said. "Nice to meet you Jarica, I'm Nell!" She said cheerfully, but her heart sank a little as the younger girl left the conversation so quickly. Part of Nell wondered if she had said something wrong, felt like she should go after her and apologise, but Jasper was still here, and so easy to make fun of. "Nope. Not funny, and not a real costume." She teased. Nell's smile brightened as Cyzarine approached and she leaned over to give her classmate a quick hug. They had never spoken much before, but that was no reason not to be friendly in Nell's eyes. "Hey, Cyzarine!" She said cheerfully. "Thank you! I'm a warrior princess, or... something like that, anyway." She said cheerfully, swishing her skirts. She couldn't help answering Cyzarine's question for Jasper too, laughing softly. "Oh, he stole it from me." Nell said cheerfully, eyeing Jasper. "He's pretending it's a costume."

Jasper was surprised when Jarica told them she would go find Sully. He guessed she had plans with him or something. "Okay, see you later, Jarica." He said, waving at her. Then Cyzarine appeared, complimenting Nell. Jasper waited for his own compliment, but in vain. He frowned a little, then even more at Nell's words. "I didn't steal it!" He argued. "I asked you to borrow it and you let me! Don't lie." He scowled, then poked Nell in the ribs. "It is a real costume, I'm a nerd." He said again, just to taunt her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back