Laying Around

Toni rolled her eyes as Taylor had said that she was a better person than her. Almost everyone in this school would probably agree, sometimes Toni did as well, but not now. Not at least admitting it anyway. "ha" Toni said shaking her head "You have no clue what type of person I am" She added leaning back a bit to get comfortable. Leaning back on her arms.

"Talking to someone never works." Toni said her tone almost bitter as she thought about Jenna. This was all her fault. That dumb ugly fake blonde hufflepuff. For a moment Toni was tempted to say she was sorry about lashing out, but Toni rarely said sorry for anything.

Hearing the next comment about Slytherin and Gryffindors, Toni let out a small laugh. "It's not the fact that you are in Gryffindor that is keeping me from giving you a chance" She added thinking that her house didn't help, but it wasn't the main cause

Taylor watched as Toni shook her head. "Your right i dont know what type of person you are, but if the first impression was anything to go by." She trailed off, believing what she had said was enough. She shook her hair back out of her face. "Talking to someone with good advice works." Taylor reasoned. Hearing the next comment Taylor perked up.

"If it wasnt my house that had you hating me in a hurry, what was it? The fact that i cared about the well being of a fellow student?" Her eyebrows furrowed as she asked curiously. Taylor was stumped now. What the heck was her reason if it wasnt because of her house? There was clearly alot more to this Slytherin than met the eye.

Feeling out of place Bella decided to leave. "I just realised i have to.... go owl my brother." She turned to Taylor and whipsered "Dont get into too much trouble." Standing up she turned to Toni. "It was... nice... meeting you." She lied as she walked away from the pair.

Taylor absently turned to Bella. "hey sorry, ill catch up with you later yeah? Say hi to Ross for me." She winked, knowing Bella had just owled her brother yesterday. Wanting to smirk when she said nice meeting you, Taylor hid it well.

Toni smiled slightly thinking about how she usually loved the fact that she made a lasting first impression even if it wasnt' the best one out there. The smirk remained on her face until Taylor said that talking to someone with good advice would help. "Well not Jenna that that" Toni began cutting herself off before saying something that probably wouldn't of been the best.

When Taylor seemed to wonder why Toni disliked her, Toni let another smirk appear on her face. "You are too peppy, too nice, and you mentioned" Toni paused "Well you are just too nice and peppy for my liking" Toni repeated leaving Sam out of the picture. Probably once he got advice from Jenna or Hoshi Toni would be out of the picture anyway.

THough as the one girl named Bella got up to leave. "Yeah sure pleasure meeting you" Toni said knowing that she was lying but Bella was lying as well. Very few people found it nice to meet Toni.

Libby walked along the lawn, thinking to herself, when she saw three girls. Taylor, Toni, and a Ravenclaw she didn't know. Libby braced herself, feeling confident, and walked over to them.

"Hi Taylor. Toni." She smiled at Taylor, and let her eyes turn to Toni, wondering how she would react to her here.

Before the third girl left, she quickly said "Hi. Im Libby." trying to introduce herself, not wanting to miss a chance to make a new friend.

Taylor raised an eyebrow, at least the yelling and glaring had somewhat died down a bit. "Jenna? As in the Hufflepuff. Ok, so at the moment its one Slytherin vs. two Hufflepuffs." Keeping the tone casual.

Taylor put on a questioning look. "Your telling me you dont like me because im peppy?" She wanted to laugh at that, scrunch it up and throw it in Toni's face. Her as peppy wasnt something she ever saw herself as. Nice, yes. Peppy? Dont think so. Now she was having her own internal battle. Did people actually see her as peppy. She inwardly shuddered. "You obviously dont know anything about me either." Continuing the conversation she added. "Your going to have a tough time avoiding the person i brought up." Deciding to leave names out of it, Toni knew perfectly well who she was talking about. "He is friends with practically everyone." She said matter-of-factly. Scratching the back of her neck, she didnt know why she was still talking to this girl. Something in her mind had her staying. What it was, Taylor would never know.

She nodded at the new comer. "Hey." She said. This girl was going to get a verbal bashing from Toni.

Toni scoffed at just the sound of Jenna's name. Someday Toni would get her back for what she had done. The little big mouthed brat. Toni couldn't even come up with a good insult. Maybe it was because Toni knew the whole thing was her fault even if Jenna was the one that spread it around.

"Yeah" Toni said briefly when Taylor as if Toni meant he Hufflepuff Jenna. Though she dismissed the one slytherin vs. two hufflepuffs. She didn't want to get into it. She came out here to get her mind off things not to talk about it to some overly nice Gryffindor.

Toni smirked slightly "And yes I am telling you I don't like you because you are peppy. And no I won't have a hard time avoiding Sa... that person in conversation if people would stop bringing him up" Toni said almost having a bitter tone for a moment.

Seeing that Libby had joined the group, Toni rolled her eyes "Libby" She said her voice rather cold.

Taylor pushed aside the first yeah that was uttered. Focusing instead of what Toni said next. Raising her hands in defeat, she muttered. "Mmmk, topic is gone." She scowled at the peppy comment.

Then the conversation came to halt. There was a long silence. Taylor embraced it for a while, before it soon became tense. "Your a Slytherin, you will come out on top of this situation. All Slytherins do." She said absently. She hated the fact that she had referred to house stereotypes, but it was true, Slytherins could always handle situatons well. Also hating the fact that she had almost complimented the girl. Maybe she wouldnt be as hostile after a few compliments though, all the Slytherins Taylor met soaked compliments through every pore on their body.
She cringed again. Maybe judging people by their house was unnavoidable?

Toni let a small smirk appear on her face. Glad that the topic was gone for awhile. Until of coarse she met up with Sam finally and he decided whether or not the relationship would still be going or if Toni had killed it with a simple day with Beau. Pushing it all out of her mind she stared almost blankly ahead thinking about everything about nothing.

Soaking in the silence, she liked the quiet. Though as Taylor spoke again, for once Toni wondered if she was right. Tempted to question her but asking if what her chances were to come out on top. Ignoring the temption she just ran her hand through her hair again.

Standing up Toni wiped off her outfit in case she had any grass on it. "I've got to go" She said not wanting to talk to anyone right now. Maybe she would just go into the slytherin dorm and rest. She needed the rest after her long sleepless nights.

"Maybe I'll see you two around" Toni said before she did a hair flip and made her way towards the castle.

Taylor watched as Toni thought about her statement, before she said she needed to leave. Taylor too stood up, she had to get some rest herself.

Taylor cocked her head to the side and said. "It was.." She dug around for a word. "Interesting to meet you." She smirked. At least that statement was truthful.

"Maybe you will." Taylor nodded as Toni walked back up to the castle.

"Sorry Libby, Im going to get some rest too." She let out a hug yawn while stretching. "Cya around?" She gave the girl a small smile before she too made the journey back to the school.

"Oh, ye, sure" She said smiling. "Cya.", she waved at them, before turning round and going back the way she came.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back