Stefan Kozlov

another kozlov 🧭 observant 🧭 sketcher

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Mahogany Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
His last delivery was an even familiar one. He spotted him right away and made his way to Linden. "Hello, Linden. I've got a rose delivery here with your name.", he said with a polite smile.

Red for @Linden Cullen

Linden was almost done with his deliveries. he had decided to stop for some dinner before he did the last two. He looked up hone he heard his name. "Oh Hi Stefan" he said. "That's great. please dont say it's another red one" he said. he had received two already and neither from his boyfriend. he didn't want to have to explain to Lucas why he had three red roses.

Stefan shrugged handing the red rose to the boy. "Sadly, it's a red one.", he said with a slight smirk. He did not want to make fun of him but it was a little amusement when they were anxious about the color. "Don't worry, it came with a note.", he handed it to Linden as well.

Can't wait to see you at the dance, happy Valentine's Day!

Love,Lucas

Part of linden wasn’t supprised that it was another red rose. After all the only one that he had been expecting had not arrived yet. Not that he and Lucas had discussed roses but he was his boyfriend. of course it is he sighed as he took the rose. He stopped himself for a second before reading the note. It wasn’t like he had any control over which rose he was distributing. thank you he said he read the not and smiled. This one WAS from Lucas. He looked at the boy. thank you very much. That was the only red I was hoping for today he said glad that Lucas had sent him a rose. He too was looking forward to spending the dance with Lucas tonight though he hoped to see him before then. Preferably just the two of them.

Stefan gave a small smile as he nodded at what Linden said. "I hope it's a good one.", he said politely. He observed him as he was reading the note and saw the smile on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back