Last day of the holidays

Larissa smiled at Darren.
"I think there's something seriously dangerous in there and some day I'm going to find it." She had a glint of excitement in her eyes.

"Well good luck with that then!" Libby stood up and started brushing grass off her back.

Larissa blnked at Libby, "What's got your butt in a vice?" She said quite surprised

Larissa looked over at Darren to check he couldn't hear.
"You're acting like I'm a.. It's probably just my imagination but..."

Larissa looked nervously at Libby, "I am just mucking about- I'm not serious.." She shot another look at Darren.

"I'm not trying to take-" she hinted towards Darren "-people away from you. I'm just mucking about- you get that, don't you?"

Libby grinned. She went and sat down next to Darren, put her head on his shoulder again, arounds around him. She mouthed to Larissa, "Thak yoou" and smiled.

Larissa smiled and threw a nearby stone into the water.
"So.." She smiled, "I'm going for a dip."
She slipped her jeans off and put them neatly by the lake.
"Please ignore my embaressing pink undies." She smiled as she dived into the lake.

Libby laughed.

When Larissa was in the water she called, "How is it?"

Larissa bobbed up to the surface of the lake, comically spat out water and rand her fingers through her hair to pull it backwards.
"Cold." She shouted back, "But also very warm." She laughed before diving back under briefly.

"I think it's good then huh!" She smiled. She turned to Darren, "Did you know Gerald turned out to be a girl, and then she and Dyalln have had babies?"

Larissa took cover as Darren dived into the beautiful lake.
"Come on, Libby! We'll talk about Gerald later!" She called out before starting a splash fight with Darren.

"Why am i doing this?" she thought to herself grinning. She took off her green hoodie, and dived in with them in her t-shirt and skirt.. Larissa was right. It was cold and warm.

Larissa turned to Libby, "The Merpeople are just below," she smiled, "We could swim down and see them." she laughed

Libby laughed and tried to splash him back, but she missed. Libby tried swimming down, to see how deep the lake was. She found it got colder the further she went. She came back up, scooping her long fringe out her eyes.

"Pitty I don't know how to do the bubble head charm." She smiled as she looked down at the faces below.

"It's a tad chilly down there!" she said. "Where did Darren go?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back