Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Made topic lol...

Larissa watched the water bubble gently as the Merpeople danced around beneath the surface.
There were a few people hanging around and something in the air made Larissa want to get into her bikini and jump in the water.
Unfortunately, there was a hole in her bikini so she couldn't wear it but the temptation was so strong that she thought about jumping in fully clothed.

(lol. i was finking dat! we so should!)

Libby saw Larissa and went to sit beside her. "Heya. That, is so..beautilful" She said, nodding at the water.

(oops...x2 posted. Now u say it...i can def see dr.cullen in dat pic :p )

"Yeah," Larissa said with the first smile in months on her face, "But my bikini's broken.." She looked back out towards the water.

"And? Like you said, fully clothed" Libby laughed, smiling.

Larissa smiled.
"Where's your boyfriend?" She said with some slight bitterness in her tone.

"Er. He is here" Libby giggled. "He's the annomous one" :p "Not sure why isnt repling though."

Larissa sniffed in a somewhat defiant way.
"I'll swim in my top and undies but these are my best jeans." She said, pointing at some slightly grass stained blue jeans which loosley hugged her legs

Libby laughed. She had a white skirt on, so that wouldnt be very good for swimming in ether. She lay back on the grass and waited.

Larissa lay next to her feeling the sun warming her pale skin.
For Larissa, this day was hot enough to burn.
She watched the water sparkle and relaxed, turning to Libby she said "What do you think of your teachers?"

"No idea, havent met any yet." She looked across to see if she could see Darren, and she wondered where he got to. (hint hint)

"oh.. Hello" Larissa said, not making any real effort to look at him and instead watching the clouds.

(fort so..ha im gd!)

"What do you think of the water? Good enough to jump in?" She asked him.

(fink he may hve gon bk to msn lol)

Libby lifted her hand, trying to block out the sun from her eyes.

Larissa rolled her eyes at the clouds and whispered to Libby, "Really? Is your relasionship that bad you need to talk about water?" She laughed

Larissa rolled her eyes again but this time at Darren.
"And have you got something to swim in?"

Libby sighed and turned to Laris

"What would you rather we talk about then? Trying to include you both here!" She said.

Larissa smiled.
"I'd rather talk about what lurks in the Forbidden Forest."

"What? While being in a sunny field by the lake with your friends? You are really weird!" Libby laughed, smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back