Last day of the holidays

Libby swan round and looked impressed. "Wow, you can hold your breath for a long time!"

Larissa looked over with a smile on her face.
She had met the guy of her dreams..
She hadn't noticed she had stopped treading water and was sinking.
She shot back to reality and for some reason looked at Libby.

Libby saw Laris shoot up and stare at her. "Who were you looking at Laris?" She asked.

"what?" Larissa said dreamily.
She was, too, amazed that Darren could hold his breath so long.

"I never learnt that well in swimming lessons." Larissa blinked in the sunlight.

"Meh, i learnt when i was 7." said Libby

She wanted to try somthing. She lifted herself up and started floating on her back. Comfy! she thought.

Larissa watched her and made to float on her back too.
"I wish I had some Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans..." She said randomly

(lol im currently buying some of those while talking to a 5th year who turns out to be the daughter of my mums long lost sister, 'sept we dont no it yet (ie: my cousin lol) )

Libby stopped floating, and started trying to catch up with Darren, occasionally returning to the surface for air.

Larissa watched Darren and Libby dive and dived too.
She loved the feeling of the icy water brushing through her hair and the warmth of the sun on her back.

(im not the only 1 then...wanna do sumfin else?)

Libby gave up trying to reach Darren, he was too quick for her. Instead she swan to the each of the lake, and climbed out. Lying back in the sun she tried to dry off a bit.

Larissa followed suit and lay on her back in the sun listening to the distant echoes of 'Do The Hippogriff' by the Weird Sisters.
"When I'm dried, I'm going to get some food in the Great Hall.. We might be able to sit at the same table if there isn't too many people.

"Good idea. I am rather hungry now." Libby got out her book and started reading.

Larissa stood up.
"I'll be in the girl's bathroom- I need a shower." She picked up her jeans.
"Meet you in the Great Hall for dinner." She waved to Libby, then Darren and walked away.

Libby waved back.

"I think im almost dry now." Libby packed her stuff away, including her green hoodie. "Im going to get somthing to eat in the Great Hall. You coming??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back