Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
It had been an rollercoaster the ending of last year and coming to Hogwarts again this year. The conversation she had with the headmistress and her head of house, which she now just called Landon. The man had ment a lot to her the last years. There was actually help for her, since her old Divinations professor offered her an place to stay. Bryce had been very kind to her to take her in and although Lauren was not that relaxed, knowing her parents were out there and trying to find her. But she felt that she had back-up. The things were just happening around her and as she sat down at the table in the Great Hall she came to the realisation that this was the last year for her on Hogwarts. It kind of made her emotional since she never ever had an normal school life, and she wasn't ready for the big adult world. Also she looked behind her, the empty seat. She felt alone, the only true friend she had made was Aonghas and that person had left last year. And he was married to Katia. It was difficult to Lauren to be a part of their wedding, since she started to realise she felt more for Aonghas than just friendship. But also that was difficult to tell, since she had never had an friend before or felt love in her life. But whenever she thought of the moments they had together from day one it made her smile. The blonde took an bite of an croissant, food could always cheer her up. She put her head on her hands, looking at the people around her bored.

Daintree was looking for a specific breakfast item. He wasn’t sure if he was just being blind and unable to see it. But he was unable to find it. He looked around the hall, trying to spot where he could spot one and eventually spotted them over at the hufflepuff table. He was a little hesitant to go to the hufflepuff table because of Jenna, but he liked to think that they were now a little better than they had been. Friendly enough. He did spot that they were next to a girl, Lauren or something. The one who’d had that drama with her family go down. The one who was friends with the seventh year who’d left the school and gotten married. He couldn’t help but spot that she looked a tad lonely. With what he wanted in front of her, and understanding a little of that bored deposition he went over. ”You mind?” he said, motioning to the seat in front of her and to the croissants that were next to her. ”Seems slytherin’s run out,” he added. He flashed a friendly smile, trying to be charming as he said it.

Watching bored and taking an bite of her croissant she was wondering how this last year she could turn into something fun. Her mind was still with the trail that would come, she had no idea when it would happen. And that was nerve racking. Than someone asked her something and she looked up kind of lost in thoughts. She looked at him, an boy she had seen before but she was terrible at names. Lauren also didn't paid to much attention to others. He wanted some croissants it seemed and Lauren than looked over to the Slytherin table. '' Take whatever you need.'' She than answered back. And than took another bite of her croissant and put it on her plate. She didn't cared if people around her wanted croissants, they needed to answer than and the boy asked her. '' I thought that we ate a lot at Hufflepuff. But if yours is already empty..'' She than said trying to make an bit conversation.

Daintree gave a little nod, and then rather than doing it, decided that he would sit down across from her. He didn’t really know why, he wasn’t sure if he’d seen a little of his own loneliness reflected in her features but he sat down in front of her and took a croissant without asking really if he was actually welcome to join her. He gave a little chuckle at her statement. ”I think it’s just one of those morning where everyone got to the croissants before I did, either that or someone in Slytherin annoyed the house elves enough that we don’t get any of it,” Daintree countered with a little smile. ”I get it, they are delicious,” he hadn’t bothered putting anything on his, instead he’d gotten a coffee and was just breaking off small pieces to eat plain and wash down with coffee. ”I wonder how long it takes the elves to make all of this breakfast stuff,”

Lauren felt alone without Aonghas, but had promised him she would be fine. So she had to take this last year to make sure she could make perhaps some more friends or at least to not be alone. So when the slytherin boy which seemed like an prefect looking at his badge spoke to her she decided to just try and connect. She watched him and it was just an fact that Lauren felt more at ease with boys in a way. She didn't really had good connection with her roommates. Boys seemed more fun, since she wasn't that girly. She grinned for an moment, at the comment the boy made. '' The second thing will be no suprise. Or where you that late today?'' She asked him. She nodded at his question as she took another bite of one. '' mmmmm'' She than said with an grin. Lauren thought about his question. '' Long I think. For me at least, I can eat a lot. I bet I can eat more than you.'' She than said challenging and grinned. She was an bit bored as well. Perhaps she tried to picture Aonghas in this fun stuff, she wanted to see if this person was up for fun stuff as well.

Daintree gave a little smile as she retorted but shrugged to her question. ”I woke up at a reasonable time, it’s not my fault if everyone else is an early riser,” he was not much of one, he didn’t bother getting up until he had to. He was a little surprised by her challenge, he tilted his head, clearly thinking it over, and he looked around him trying to spot if he knew anyone about, keen to not have people he knew possibly see him engaging in a really childish thing. But then he glanced back at her and gave a little smirk. ”Okay, but ground rules, if one of us feels sick, we should bow out immediately,” he didn’t want to push it too much and end up being sick or dealing with someone else’s sick. ”And no harsh judgement on how well either of us does,” he just didn’t want this girl to hold it over him when he inevitably lost. ”What does the winner get?”

Lauren figured if Aonghas would see her he would be proud that she was making connection with someone else. Or at least she tried to. She put her shoulders up as he commented. Lauren was awake early mostly she slept better but still not very good the past years. Having lots of nightmares waking her up. The boy was really agreeing to this and Lauren was in the mood for something not boring and crazy and she grinned. '' Sure. But it sounds like you are afraid that I win.'' She than said with an grin. And Lauren had already eaten something and perhaps the boy not that much. She than thought of an prize looking around. '' If I win I can come up with something you have to do, and if you win you can do the same for me.'' She than answered, because she needed more time to come up with an prize. She than put out her hand for an agreement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back