Larissa's Birthday Party

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa was excited. She knew her birthday party would be anyway near as adrenaline pumping as Hoshi's but was, all the same, very pleased that she'd be seeing her school friends- It'd remind her that although she had left school for a couple of months, that part of her life still existed.

Larissa had bought lots of balloons and tied them up around the house.
She'd spent hours setting up all the decorations perfectly.
She had noticed her mum's attempts- as she did every birthday- to get as many pictures of Larissa up around the house.
Larissa had rolled her eyes and hidden all of the pictures except one which sat on the mantel piece.
1434029526_99ea8f8dee_o.jpg

Larissa began brushing her hair and getting changed.
She had really wanted to change her hair colour for her birthday but, because of "The Stupid Ministry Rules" Larissa had had to buy some muggle hair dye.
She bought red.
Larissa also wore a peculiar outfit which caused her mum to swear loudly.
Though you could hardly call it an outfit- She wore a black corset, a black skirt and had some temporary tattoos on.
She was also wearing deep red lipstick and round her eyes was thick layers of mascara and eyeliner.

Larissa now waited by the front door. She was nervous of how her guests would react.
She'd only invited a few people so hopefully it wouldn't be too bad.
Mrs. Sedgwick had organised a surprise for Larissa- one Larissa would hate.
A magician.

Libby left the station after getting a few weird looks from passers by about what she was carring. She wandered up the street which she knew Larissa's house was in and found it easily enough on her own. She walked to the door and waited after knocking. After a few moments the door opened and she grinned at Larissa. "Happy Birthday" she cried, giving her friend a hug. She looked at Larissa's outfit, "Nice!" she complimented, grinning. She glanced around Larissa house, the one which oddly enough always inspired her. "Am i the first here?" she asked, now hiding her present behind her back.

Arisa was at the bathroom of the train station, she had decided to stay in New Zealand this summer at school insted of going back to Canada. Arisa was doing her make-up and hair before changing into the outfit she had chosen. Her hair was brown and she wore matching eye make-up. She had boughten Larissa a slytherin necklace and ear rings. Once she was done she walked up to the adress that was on the invite and knocked on the door.

Larissa smiled to Libby.
"It would appear so." She said, allowing Libby inside while trying to see what was hidden behind her back.
Larissa walked into the lounge where her mum was sticking paper chains up by hand. Larissa rolled her eyes.
"Mum wont use magic when she thinks the muggles are home." Larissa laughed. Mrs. Sedgwick scowled slightly but continued pinning the chains to the ceiling.

Larissa heard a knock on the front door.
"Woohoo," she said in a half sarcastic voice, "Hope it's Santa." She winked at Libby before answering the front door.
"Hello Arisa," Larissa said cheerfully, "Come in."

Libby laughed, and gave Larissa's mum a small wave. She took the present from behind her back and put on the table in the room, where Libby saw stood some others. She sat down in her gold dress and grinned at Larissa.

When the door was answered Libby jumped and ran back to Larissa's side to see who else was invited. She was pleased to see Arisa, who she hadn't since she'd had to leave a few months back. "Hi!" she giggled excitedly.

Hoshi knocked on the door of Larissa's home. She was happy to be here though she had to look over her shoulder. She had gotten another magical hollo progecter from her father and set it up so it looked like she was in her room while Hoshi climbed out the vent that she had found in her room. If her mother found out that she had snuck out of the house Hoshi would be so dead it wouldn't even be funny.

Hoshi ran a hand though her blue hair waiting for someone to answer. She knew that a few of her friends would be here so she didn't really mind running the risk of decapatation. Her outfit she knew would be something that was expexted of her but she didn't really care. It was because of this that also had to make it look like she was still in the house. Haruhi would freak if she saw her being goth again.

Larissa was just about to sit down when she heard another knock at the door.
She ran to answer and saw it was was Hoshi, "Hosh-Kosh!" She squeeled happily as she hugged her friend, "Like the outfit." She said happily, looking Hoshi up and down.
Larissa beckonned her through to the lounge.

Hoshi looked at her arm warmer and smiled. "It's no big but I did bring an alternitve for when I have to go back home. Haruhi-san would freak if she found out I went out in public like this." She said shaking her head. She removed the black backpack from her shoulders and smiled softly. "This is for you." She said handing Larissa her present. It was a box the size of her hand containing a skull with an opening in the head. It was like a magic 8 ball only the ball was a skull. The magic question skull. Even though it was a cheep thing she thought it would be funny. "Happy Birthday Lissy-chan." She said with a wide smile on her face.

Larissa beamed.
The skull would go perfect in her bedroom.
Larissa's mum had seen this and walked over to speak to them.

"You must be Miss Koshiba," Mrs. Sedgwick said, raising her eyebrows at Larissa's latest gift.
Mrs. Sedgwick had her hair tied up in a tight bun at the back of her head, a small amnethyst jewel was pinned to it.
"I have heard so much about you." Mrs. Sedgwick smiled before turning to the others, "And you.. Naturally, I know you're Liberty Barnett." Mrs. Sedgwick smiled happily at Libby. "I heard the good news, by the way," Mrs. Sedgwick added, "About your new little sister. Congratulations." Mrs. Sedgwick gave a polite nodd before turning to Arisa. "And I don't believe I've had the pleasure," Mrs. Sedgwick said, holding out a hand, "Larissa Sedgwick.." She said, pausing a moment before saying, "Senior."

Larissa groaned at her mother.
"Mum," she said finally, "Aren't you supposed to be preparing the food, or something?"
Larissa felt embaressed. Her once 'tough' reputation was slowly crumbling before her eyes.
She turned to Hoshi, Libby and Arisa, "What do you guys feel like doing then?" She said as she watched her mother leave for the kitchen.

Libby glanced to Hoshi and Arisa. "I don't know, but we could play something, like truth or dares" she said, waving her eyebrows. She personally played it quite a lot in the hufflepuff common room, but who knew, it could always been a bit of fun here too. She shrugged, almost thinking the idea herself was pointless. She glanced over Larissa's shoulder to her mum, and have her a reassuring grin before catching Larissa's eye and bursting out laughing.

Larissa laughed too.
Random moments like these often happened between Larissa and Libby.
"We could always go to the park," Larissa suggested, "We can hang around the skate park.." Larissa lowered her voice, "and do some graffitti." She grinned in Hoshi' direction.
She knew there'd probably be some muggles at the park- but they wouldn't trouble them.
"Alternatively," Larissa said, grabbing several ideas, "we could have a game of Gobstones.. or even.." Larissa looked over to her mother and decided it was safe to say "a game of Quidditch."

Arisa smiled and handed the box containing the Slytherin ear rings and neck lace to Larissa. She watched as Hoshi joined them staying silent and smiled politely when Larissa's mom came out. Once they started asking what they should do Arisa spoke up, she didn't like the idea of Quidditch "if were playing Quidditch i dibs keeping score" Arisa joked.

(( sorry i havn't replied to this! >_<" ))

Larissa smiled.
"Alright," Larissa said, leaning backwards into the sofa, "Shall we go to the park then?"
She smiled and looked over to her mother who was too busy to notice.

Libby grinned. She loved Quidditch. "Awesome, let's go. I dibs on being Keeper!" she laughed, knowing this was another past story with Larissa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back