OOC First Name
Sophia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Jules still was into thought that Remus was loser, he got with all the "i-know-it-all" weirdos, he surely fitted in there. There was no second thought, but he still was her weirdo, so she decided to join him in the breakfast. Did he already find friends? Was there any bully that she must beat up? She was already deciding which jinx she must learn first, it will be quite useful.
"My favorite loser! Good morning!" Jules pinched his cheeks from behind and laughed. "I am sure you miss the way mom pinched your cheeks every morning. My little, sweet Remus, you are the sweetest kid of mine." she pretended to be like their mom. Actually she didn't know if mom pinched Remus cheeks like this or did she talk with him that way, but he and sister Robby-Bobby (Robina) surely was her favorite kid. Jules, Tim and Thomas were family's biggest headache, they loved dangerous stuff and pranks. They literally were the crazy siblings from Disney and together they were unstoppable. Once they took parents TV to their room while they were on vacation, another time they managed to release big spiders at house. No one actually was surprised that they weren't favorite kids.

@Remus Black

godmode approved by Maiya

"Is that my favorit evil sister. What did you do this time? All crimes?" Remus told her sister and he take deep breath to calm down. Remus wanted something to eat but he can't becouse his evil sister try disturb him.
"You know our mom she don't do that and she leave alone my cheeks. I'm glad my Nebbie is coomon room
"
Remus take her hand softly and stoped her and now he stand up to hear. And hugged her and try kiss her cheek. Mayby she cool of.

"You will be mad if I tell you what I did," Jules chuckled and cheerfully smiled at Remus. She would never admit that she hadn't done anything superior yet. She actually was used to be called evil sister, one of her main nicknames. "If mom didn't do it, then I will." she clicked with tongue and giggled. "I won't do anything to your Nebbie! I am not such a coward! I'd only dye it or hide it in my stuff and probably forget to feed it." she laughed at her own answer, she wouldn't take his pygmy puff, it was just a joke. She didn't want to make him angry, it was always such a big problem. "Ugh no, no hugs! We will leave it at home in family circle!" she protested and hugged him back. Actually she loved hugs, but she also loved to protest against something and she was sure that Remus knows it.

"You miss my craizy anger?" He asked her twin and he wanted know how reaction her will be. "I feed him and i care for him. I just don't feel alone in my room when he is." He was not sure if he get lot of friends but he wanted find one our two friend and he was happy be there and learn. Remus smiled when her sister hugged her back. She somtimes make him big smile all day. He was glad that he have amaizing family.

"I didn't say that," Jules shook her head, she missed him, but that's one of the things she would never loudly admit. "Duh, Rem, I know how to take care of little hairy bubbles," she giggled. She loved when Remus tried to explain her things that she already knew. Jules didn't have borders, but she knew one or two things. "So you didn't make new friends? How hard is it? Just talk," she shrugged while standing and trying to choose what to eat.

Remus smiled her sister and he know how theyr relontiships worked. He was glad that she was here for him to. "I have problem with my self and it's hard to me opened the people. I just see my self as weird boy. I just not sure." He know that she would be laughded but he opened to her.

@Julia Black

Jules unsurely looked at her shoes and listened to twin. She wasn't happy to hear that. "Rem, no. I will beat up everyone who will call you weird, even you! You're interesting, not weird. There is a huge difference and you are easy to deal with. Don't make it seem hard," she shook her head in disagreement. She always teased him and picked up on him, and she was going to continue it, but she hated his ignorance towards himself, he was making it harder.

Zachariah couldn't help but listen to what Jay was saying. Albeit he had only just arrived and had no clue what had been going on beforehand. Just the thought of her wanting to beat someone up when she had been so kind to him didn't quite sit well with him. "Why would you beat someone up for being weird, Jay?" Zachariah frowned and raised an eyebrow at her. He took the space next to her and grabbed a slice of toast.

Remus apriciate her sister words and he was glad that she won't laught about his emotion. She somtimes was to his nervs but somtimes he truly loved her sister. "Thanks, Julie. I will try. Do you not afraid that our craizy sister Robina sleap your room all the time? I see that she do somtimes" He told her with warm smile.

"Never mind! Did you see my Nebbie room?" He asked about his pigmy puff pink cutie.

Jules smiled at him softly. "She is not crazy like you. You two are parents favorite, huh. Little sweeties who deserves all the attention from them! Then there are me, Tom and Tim," she laughed, they were the black sheeps, nothing special. All of them were used to that, nothing special. "And no problem with that, I have better room now. She will never be in Gryffindor anyway, she is more like a puff to me," she chuckled and then she heard already heard voice, and turned around.

"Zeke!" Jules looked extremely cheerful about meeting him and messed with his hair. "Yeah, I wouldn't beat anyone for being weird. I said I'd beat everyone who will call him weird." she fastly shook her head and looked at Remus. They were roommates, weren't they? "He's Remus. We're twins," she explained at put her arm around brothers shoulders, but then let him go.

"Wait, you literally made room for Nebbie? Lucky little bubble," she wasn't so into that little pygmy puff, it was cute, but annoying. "Nebbie is his pygmy puff, by the way." she said to Zeke just so he didn't feel left out.

Zachariah pulled his face a bit when Jay messed up his hair. He ran a hand through it brushing it back so that it was neat again. "Don't mess up my hair." Zachariah groaned at Jay. He realised that he had completely misinterpreted Jay's words. He made an O with his mouth as she explained what she was saying.

Zachariah looked to Remus and put out his hand for Remus to shake. "We are roommates but we haven't really been introduced. I'm Zachariah Ezekiel King." Zachariah said not showing any emotion. He wasn't really one to express much. He nodded his head at Jay to indicate that he understood who Nebbie was. Zachariah didn't say much else not wanting to make another mistake in interpretation of their conversation.

"Now i understand why you are so angry about that.Tom is a bad boy and he know how can make angry get our parents so soon and i just love help dad to poition and that all but not favorit son." He didn't told her that he get a gift from father and make good poiton. He was sure that she don't know about this. "We will see about that." Remus smiled.

Remus was tight a little hand shake and he hoped that he shake not to hard. His dad always told him that hand shake can take people what he realy is. "
Remus Black". He smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back