Konnichi wa..^__^

Mahoro Ando

Konnichi wa...Namae wa Mahoro desu...Hajimimashite...^.^

Hi my name is Mahoro Ando. It is a pleasure to meet you all. I love to roleplay and I love anime and manago and books in general..hehe..Anyways I hope to find some friends on here I'm 22 and the wife of one of the Navy's finest. So sitting at home playing games and being on here is about all I do. I hope to get to know many people really soon.

Ja ne

Hey there! ^_^ Welcome to HNZ =)
I'm glad you stumbled upon our little haven here =) You're in good company with your love of roleplaying here... and of reading. ^_^ You'll find plenty of friends here, I'm sure. ^_^

I hope to see you around the board. :) If you have any questions or concerns about anything at all, feel free to shoot me a PM. :)

(I'm Nick, by the bye :r )

Welcome to HNZ Mahoro!! :D Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!! I'm Katie, but most everyone calls me Kat. If you have any questions you can contact Nicolas King or Cecily Rambolt both of which are our fantabulous admins :wub: Looking forward to chatting with in the OT boards or in Shouty!!

Welcome :) hope you enjoy HNZ! I'm Aroha (Olivia in RL).

Aroha says: Welcome, don't be scared at what I say. It;s all a myth.

Aroha is a little on the crazy side :r

Mwahaha! I watched Mahoromatic ages ago! I thought I recognised your username :lol:

Anyway, hi :p Welcome to HNZ! I'm Rowan, and I'm a fair few characters on here, so I tend to pop up all over the place :D If you ever need anything, or just want someone to RP with, feel free to drop me a PM :) Hope to see you around!

-Rowan :)

^_^ its nice to see someone that knows the anime...its one of my top favorites..i even have a cosplay that is 50 percent done ..^_^yay...i'm a bit of an otaku when it comes to anime..

oh i'm a big anime fan..XD i'm 22 and i still go to cons and cosplay...its so much fun to do..when i go back home me and a group of my old anime buddies get into cosplay and go out on the town maybe to the mall and stuff..its quite fun..I remember i was waiting for them at the movies and i kept getting stoped and asked if they could take pictures with me..XD it was so much fun..

shrugs* not reallying looking for that just like rping with harry potter stuff... I used to get that when i was in highschool but now with the teenagers dressing in all sorts of weird stuff its kinda accepted where i live...but we have many cultures here so its not rare to see someone walking around in a kimono or kilt..

Haha, you see people walking around in kilts all the time where I live x3
It's kind of respected I guess since our City is based on Scotland - so I guess thats the explanation for it.

Ellen Castor (Rowan) and I (Lita) would totally walk around town in Gothic/Sweet Lolita clothing except we'd probably get stared at and plus it's hard to get such clothing styles down in New Zealand *pouts* it sucks.

XD that is why use cosplayers make our own costumes...we all know hows to sew and stuff..using patterned and stuff.. hehe

XD We pretty much suck at sewing haha. All we can do is bake and doodle :lol: I tend to dress victorian goth/gothloli on a daily basis, mostly because I can x) There are actually no subcultures or anything in the city I live in though, for a university town it's super disappointing.

LITA; you can borrow some of my clothes sometime and we MUST have a gothloli day :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back