OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Whippy Fir Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Amodeus was excited to be spending more time with Lucy. She was a really cool girl, and he was eager to continue with their game. He hurried down to the arts room, and seeing he was the first one there, he gathered up all of the supplies they needed. Still not seeing Lucy anywhere, Amodeus plopped down in the middle of his mess of art supplies and started work on trying to make the sword he wanted. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to do that, exactly, but he was going to try.

Lucy was running a little late, having gotten distracted by a portrait of a knight wielding a lance who seemed all too eager to have a chat. Lucy engaged for a while, then politely excused herself to make it to the arts room where Deus already was. "Hey Deus!" she greeted, waving her hand excitedly before taking a seat around the mess of supplies. "Ohh, look at all this stuff! All the glitter types!" Lucy picked up each, looking at them. "Amazing, what are you going to make?" she asked, as she picked up some card and wondered what she should give a go. She kind of had an idea about making a crown, but she wasn't sure how to make one exactly. She'd have to measure her head, first things first. Lucy looked for a tape measure and felt silly as she wrapped it round her head.

Amodeus looked up, smiling and giggling. "Hello, my lady," He teased, scrambling up to do an exaggerated bow before falling back down into his first position. "I'm just trying to make a sword it for a proper knight," He declared, looking back over everything. "Though I'm still not quite sure how to do that just yet," He admitted, looking back to her with an easy smile. "What are you gunna do?"

"Greetings, fair knight," Lucy said, trying to keep a straight face. It still made her feel a little silly, but she enjoyed the silliness. It was fun, and refreshing. "Ohh, hmm. I wonder how to do that. If you use cardboard it might be a bit sturdier. Oh, is there aluminum foil? You could wrap it in that when you're done so it's shiny!" Lucy looked at the cardboard, forgetting momentarily the measuring tape was still on her head. "Oh yeah, I think I'm going to make a crown. One fit for a real princess," she said, giggling a little, taking the measuring tape down and checking her measurements. Lucy made a note of them down on a nearby piece of scrap paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back