Kiera is reading

How dare she!
Anger flared again deep inside Athene, and without thinking she raised her wand again and screamed "Stupefy!"

Kat heard the girl shout out the stunning spell, but this time she was ready for her, she pulled out her wand and shouted "PROTEGO!"

Athene gasped as the spell ricocheted off the shield charm and hit her squarely in the stomach. She doubled over, before falling softly to the ground, stunned.

Kat just stood there for a moment, trying to realize what had just happend. The little twirp tried to jinx me, boy she does have guts, i'm going to have to watch my back around her, she's evil. Kat looked at Kiera and said, "What do we do with her now? We could feed her to the giant squid!" she said with a nervous laugh trying to play off her nervousness.

((g2g, but we'll continue this tomorrow, night!))

((OoC: Thats fine, lol, it's not like Athene has much to do in the mean time. Sleep well!))

Kiera watched the fight with her wand ready. She would have blocked the spell if Kat hadnt. She glared at Athene. Kiera turned to smile at Caysi and Kat. "Hmm I dont know. We might get in trouble if we fed her to the squid." she said in response to Kat's question.

"Well darn! I guess we better take her up to the hospital wing. I am going to be in so much trouble." said Kat about in tears. "What if they kick me out of school. I mean she started it, I had to protect myself didn't I. OH, my mum and dad are going to kill me."

Athene Perthro said:
((OoC: so uh... about that hospital wing? XD))
((ooc: nah, we decided to just let you lay there and see how long it took for someone to realise that you're missing :p ))

Kat reluctantly ran to get the Headmistress to see if she could help. The whole way she kept thinking I am going to be expelled and my parents will totally disown me. I am in so much trouble

Alicia ran down the lawn toward the lakefront, already thinking of contacting the Heads of Houses. When she reached the stunned girl, she pulled out her wand and shouted, "Ennervate!" The girl was now no longer stunned, while she waited for the girl to sit up, she turned to Kiera and Caysi. "Were you girls involved in this? Could you please tell me what happened in your own words?" She looked down at the young Slytherin, "And when you are up to it, could you please also tell me what happened?"

Katalina ran up just after the Headmistress had arrived to the scene. "Is she going to be okay? Headmistress Barker I am so sorry. Kiera and Caysi had nothing to do with this I swear." said Katalina sobbing hysterically by this point and then lowered her voice to a whisper, "Are you going to expel me?"

Athene groaned and tried to sit up, but her back blatantly refused. Where am I? she thought groggily as her eyes flickered open. She recalled the events that had lead up to her stunning. Her arguement with Caysi, finding out that Caysi was her cousin, the interruption, and then trying to stun the girl. My spell must have rebounded off of her shield charm.
She looked around, and realized that she was still lying on the grass next to the lake, surrounded by the three girls and (Athene cringed) the Headmistress.

((OoC: Isn't 'Ennervate' the spell to awaken stunned people?))

Athene Perthro said:
((OoC: Isn't 'Ennervate' the spell to awaken stunned people?))
(((In all honesty, I didn't pay any attention to what had been cast.....sorry :( . I thought I could get away with not reading the posts, lol! I'll edit and thanks for catching me in my fib!! ;-) )))

Caysi went to the headmistress and said " Athene was making fun of our families and Katalina said something about it, which Katalina didn't mean to do, I know she didn't, and Athene casted the stunning spell at her and Katalina protected her self and it bounced of and hit Athene."

Kat was glad that Caysi had stood up for her even though they didn't really know each other. She looked at Headmistress Barker and said through muffled sobs, "That's pretty much what happened only except I did mean to say something. You didn't hear what she was saying to them, it was horrible, she called their mothers...well I won't repeat it because its such a terrible thing to call someone. She doesn't even know them and was trying to pick a fight. And then she tried to stun me and my first instinct was to shield myself." Kat was still shaking from crying so hard. She waited for Prof. Barker to give her the verdict and wait for her punishment.

Athene sat up suddenly, surprising herself. She glared at the Gryfindor girl.
"She provoked me!" Said Athene, outraged. "I wasn't going to stun her, honest. I lowered my wand, and was going to be the responsible one and walk away. But she provoked me, laughed at me. Told me I ought not to be in Slytherin, because I wouldn't stun her. She mocked me!"
Athene rose to her feet, slightly shakily. A sharp pain shot up her back, which she ignored.

Kiera glared at Athene. "Professor Barker, Kat didnt mean any harm. Athene butted in our conversation looking for a fight. She was really insulting to us all. Kat might have said that but Athene started it. Kat was just trying to stand up for us." she said with a sincere smile.

"I was just stating my own opinion. Is that illegal now?" Athene snarled at Caysi's friend.

"You were being foul and rude. There is a very huge difference between being opinionated and being hateful and harsh." Kat shouted as she glared at Athene through tear filled eyes.

Athene smirked. "I disagree. There can be, but that is not always the case. Sometimes opinions have to be said harshly for one to get their message across effectively, for fear that if said incorrectly, those who are dimmer witted may not understand."

"Are you insulting my intelligence? You are cruel and intolerable. No wonder no one wants to be around you. I feel sorry for you. You need to learn some compassion or else you're going to go through life miserable." said Kat harshly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back