Kiera is reading

" I've never asked them, but it would be impossible to ask my mother since she ran away to be a death eater and my father wasn't to happy of it but whatever." she said with no emotion.

((( I g2g now, I can barely see right now how tired i am lol l8er :p )))

((OoC: Thats fine, we'll continue tomorrow!))

Athene cast Caysi a funny look. "And how did you feel when you're mother ditched you?" She asked, not at all sympathetic.

Kiera had remained silent long enough. She was growing tired of this first year. "Listen WE dont care what you say, you joined our conversation no the other way around. Just because we arent in sytherin doesnt mean we arent good enough. After all my great grandfather is Mr. Burke, co-owner of Borgin and Burkes." she said with a smirk on her face.

((wow i missed alot!!))

Caysi smiled at Kiera and then turned back to Athene " I was to little to remember when she did but I think that it was her choice.". she said.

Athene glared at the girl, who up until now had watched the scene silently, book in hand. "This conversation is none of your business, and as far as i'm aware, you never even entered into a conversation with Caysi, so I didn't but in on anything," she snapped. "Go back to reading your stupid book." She then turned on Caysi with a mockingly sympathetic face. "Oh, how terrible! To never have had a mother... do you cry about it?" She laughed loudly, and said with a nasty grin, "It's no wonder your so ugly and butch and pathetic, having never had a motherly figure!"

Kiera glared at the girl. "I believe Im the one Sham came to talk to. Plus anything thing you have to say to her you can say to me. Caysi is not any of those things you called her. Just because she didnt have a mother doesnt mean anything. I didnt have a mother either. Our moms were best friends and now we are best friends..maybe you should just leave and mind your own business!" She she said hatefully. Kiera was normally sweet and nice to everyone but this gir was really rude. Kiera didnt stand for others to talk about her friends.

Athene raised her eyebrows. "Sham? another pathetic nickname i'm guessing. What's that short for? I'm afraid I don't even think that's a word, let alone a name. Still, it's not nearly as ridiculous as 'Peachy'." She laughed loudly, and took a step closer to the two girls.
"So both your mothers left you? Maybe," she said with a nasty grin, "your parents were *edited for content* and ran away to be with each other. Too ashamed to hang admit that they had had steady straight relationships and given birth to the two hideous things that you are."

Katalina had overheard the slimy little slytherin first year talking very rudely to Kiera and another girl she hadn't met. Kiera was one of the few friends that Kat had made while she was here and even though Kat was a very shy girl one thing she wouldn't tolerate was people being rude to her friends. Kat walked up behind the freaky little slytherin and said, "You foul, slimy little toadstool. What in the bloody hell gives you the right to act so terribly to people who you don't even know. It's people like you who give Slytherin's a bad name." Kat was very red in the face and could feel her ears burning with rage.

Kiera smiled at Kat. Like she said, she had great friends. "Actually for your information my mother died in a car crash when I was three." she snapped at Athene. "And excuse me but have you seen yourself in the mirror?" she asked with a smirk.

"Ooh, nasty come back. Not at all cliche..." Said Athene sarcastically with a roll of her eyes, she then turned to the girl who had just approached.
"if you think that i'm a 'foul toadstool' then surely you wouldn't expect any better of me?" she said with an innocent smile, she then smirked.. "Wait, don't tell me, your parents are dead too? Or perhaps they ran away? And the only reason you're all friends is so that you can seek pity in each other. Touching."

Kat was now shaking with anger and glared at the girl and said, "Actually you presumptuous little twit, my parents aren't dead, they are very much so alive. And apparently you've never lost anyone close to you or you wouldn't be acting like such a stupid little git." Kat was just about ready to hit the girl, but resisted seeing as how she didn't want to get a dentention.

Emotion stirred in Athene's miss-matched eyes and she looked suddenly away. She wasn't going to think about that, and she certainly wasn't going to talk about it.
"You have no idea," she said coldly. Her voice was shaking, and she stared steadily at the ground. "You have no right... you know nothing... how dare you assume..." Her voice trailed off and she clenched her fists. She stared up into the girls eyes, and something inside her erupted suddenly.
"You don't know anything about me!" she screamed, drawing her wand and pointing it at the girls face. Her hand shook and a hundred curses from her book of dark arts flew through her mind.

*(((Rule #1 in the General Conduct of the Rules states:
GENERAL/CODE OF CONDUCT

1. Be cilvil to your fellow role-players. There is no call for rudeness or personal attacks. All members should be shown respect no matter what their position is on this site, whether they are a moderator, house elf, or a brand new member. There will be NO USE of slanderous, racist, bigoted, or anything likewise offensive used on this site in word or suggestion!!!

If you are unsure as to what this is referring, then you aren't involved. There will be a warning issued accordingly.)))

"I have no right...I have no right, well then what the hell gives you the right to assume things about people you don't know. Maybe you should take a bit of your own advice and don't assume things you know nothing about." Kat saw the girl reach for her wand and instinctively reached for her own, but was too late the girl had her wand pointed in Kat's face. "Go ahead and do whatever it is you are thinking in that sinister little head of yours, I dare you!" Kat was now so enraged that her whole body was burning and her head felt like it might explode, but she would not show fear, that would give the stupid girl some sort of satisfaction and that was one thing she was not going to be getting from Kat.

Alicia Barker said:
GENERAL/CODE OF CONDUCT

1. Be cilvil to your fellow role-players. There is no call for rudeness or personal attacks. All members should be shown respect no matter what their position is on this site, whether they are a moderator, house elf, or a brand new member. There will be NO USE of slanderous, racist, bigoted, or anything likewise offensive used on this site in word or suggestion!!!

If you are unsure as to what this is referring, then you aren't involved. There will be a warning issued accordingly.)))
(( does that mean we can't have rude and insulting characters? o_0 Because if so we might as well strike Athene down here and now :unsure: ))

(((You can be rude all you want, but don't use racist or bigoted terms. You can do so without being hurtful to someone in RL that might be reading it. :) )))

Athene Perthro said:
Alicia Barker said:
GENERAL/CODE OF CONDUCT

(( does that mean we can't have rude and insulting characters? o_0 Because if so we might as well strike Athene down here and now :unsure: ))
((I think Alicia is referring to the term you used to refer to Kiera and Caysi's mothers))

((Oh right... are you referring to my use of the word Dyke or something else? I thought the word lesbian would have been more insulting?))

(((I have a relative that is a lesbian (which is the PC term) and she would be hurt/offended with the use of that word. Using terms like Mudblood and other magical 'racist' terms are okay, because no one in RL could be offended if they were reading it.)))

((Oh ok, sorry! Here in New Zealand being gay is nearly as common as being straight, and it's pretty much accepted. It's commonly brought up in conversation. I forget the rest of the world isn't the same :) won't happen again.))

(((Thank you for understanding! I'm glad this went so well! Carry on with your RP and keep being just as mean as you want!! Have fun! :) )))

Alicia Barker said:
(((I have a relative that is a lesbian (which is the PC term) and she would be hurt/offended with the use of that word. Using terms like Mudblood and other magical 'racist' terms are okay, because no one in RL could be offended if they were reading it.)))
((I understand. I've had lesbian girlfriends, and I once considered myself lesbian. Actually, tonnes of my friends are gay. But we often use the term dyke instead... it'snot really insulting where I live.))

Katalina Vanderhol said:
"I have no right...I have no right, well then what the hell gives you the right to assume things about people you don't know. Maybe you should take a bit of your own advice and don't assume things you know nothing about." Kat saw the girl reach for her wand and instinctively reached for her own, but was too late the girl had her wand pointed in Kat's face. "Go ahead and do whatever it is you are thinking in that sinister little head of yours, I dare you!" Kat was now so enraged that her whole body was burning and her head felt like it might explode, but she would not show fear, that would give the stupid girl some sort of satisfaction and that was one thing she was not going to be getting from Kat.
Athene snarled at the girl, waiting for her to retaliate, to do something that would give her reason to attack. She wished for a second she had her pet snake, Artemis, on her.

The knuckles of her wand hand had gone white and she could feel the heat searing though her wand. She wanted to attack the girl, to silence her, to make sure she never brought that up ever again.
She breathed heavily, staring down her wand into flushed face of the girl. Biting her lip, she snatched the wand away and tucked it back into her pocket.

"Never talk to me again!" She growled savagely.

"I will if you will kindly return the favor and I knew you didn't have it in you. All talk and no show, I think the sorting hat put you in the wrong house, I thought Slytherins followed through with a task once they set to it." Kat said patronizingly to the girl as she glared at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back