OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera carried her book down to the lake. It was an extremely pleasent day and Kiera couldnt wait to begin her book, At First Sight by Nicolas Sparks. She took a seat under her favorite tree. She wondered who might show up as she began her book.

Caysi saw Peachy and she danced her way to her and said " Hey Peachy". she smiled.

Athene had decided to take a stroll down to the lake front, when she came across two girls. She recognized neither from her own house. One was reading, and the other had just approached.
"Hey Peachy!" The first girl had cried out to her friend, and Athene snorted. Peachy? What kind of name was that?

"Hey Peachy!" Athene mimicked in a squeaky, high pitched voice as she wondered casually over to the pair.
"Whats that your reading Peachy? I didn't know peaches could read," Athene scoffed, stopping just meters away.

Caysi smirked at the girl who had just came and said " It's her nickname..". " May I ask who you are?".

Athene laughed. "I'm not going to give you my name for fear that you'll turn it into some dreadful nick name!" She looked at the girl with disgust. Now that she was closer she could see that she was wearing the Huffelpuff uniform.
"Pathetic as it is, I'd expect nothing less from a Huffelpuff." She spat the last word out with as much contempt as she could muster.

Caysi narrowed her eyes and said " I wasn't aiming for Hufflepuff actully". She looked at the girls badge and realized that she was in Slytherin, she coughed and waited to see what the girls response was to her not wanting Hufflepuff.

"It doesn't matter where you wanted to be!" Said Athene, rolling her eyes. "The sorting hat put you in Huffelpuff because your a brainless pansy who's too busy being nice to everyone to get anything constructive done, just like the rest of your stupid house."

" Well I don't have to be rude to everyone just to get my way". she stated. She rolled her eyes. " Who says I don't get anything constructive done?".

"I do," said Athene. "I bet you don't know nothing. Because I bet half your family are muggles, or worse, mudblood."

" On my mother's side I came from a long line of Slytherins and Death Eaters". she said hastily.

Athene snorted. "You don't have to lie to me just because your scared of me. If what you say's true, then you wouldn't be in stinking Huffelpuff now would ya sunshine?"

Caysi roared with laughter and said " Scared? Phssst Please". " I even have proof that my mother is a death eater". she smirked.

"Oh yeah? Go on then, show us your proof." Athene laughed inwardly. How on earth was this girl going to prove that?

" I'm not sure if you've heard this name before...Julie Perthro". she said " That's my mother". She took a book and threw it to the girl and said " You can even read it if you want to."

Athene stopped smiling and narrowed her eyes.
Julia Perthro? That was her mothers younger sister. Athene's auntie. She knew that Julia was indeed a Death Eater, but had no idea that she had had kids.
She doesn't have kids. Athene told her self firmly. This girls just making things up.

"I don't know where you heard that name, but you are NOT related to her," Athene scowled. "Your just a filthy lier, pretending to have full blood relations to make you sound like a better witch." Athene couldn't suppress a grin as she added, "what a very Slytherin thing to do."

Caysi sighed " You can believe that but there is proof in that book that I am her daughter and she is my mother and she is a death eater". she said.

Athene cast her a suspicious look as she bent down to pick up the book, 'A guide to Pure Blood Families.'

She flicked through the pages until she reached the chapter titled Perthro Family Tree, which included a large diagram. Athene found her own name, her sisters and her parents, and followed the connecting lines until she reached Julia Perthro.

Married to a man named Seamus, it said very clearly that they had had five children. According to the dates, one of the children should be in their second year at Hogwarts this year.

Athene gaped. Was it true? It couldn't be.

"But you see, little Huffelpuff," said Athene. "While this book may give me proof that Julia had a child, you have given me no proof that you are that child."

Caysi smirked. " Shall we send a note to my father regarding that question?". She didn't want to but she probably would have to.

((( Hmm, Maybe I could clear a few things up :D )))

Was she serious? Athene began to worry slightly. She couldn't have a Huffelpuff in the family! It just wasn't right.

"I've never met your father, so how would I know the note was really in his handwriting, and that you didn't ask a friend to write it?" Said Athene, slightly uncertainly.

" That book was in the library, and you can even go and see if I checked it out myself". she said " You can even check if a friend as you say wrote it down with your wand".

Caysi turned to her and said " My name is Caysi Finnigan".

(OOC: My character has 5 siblings ( I know alot! But there names are in my profile) and my father's name is Seamus Finnigan :) )

Athene glanced down at the book again. There, next to four other names, was 'Caysi Finnigan'. She slammed the book shut and tossed it back to Caysi.

"Well, I don't believe you," she lied. "And nothing you can say will change my mind."

She refused to believe that she was related to a Huffelpuff. It was just downright embarrassing.

((OoC: Your character doesn't know my characters name yet right? So she doesn't know that they're related?))

" Whatever, your choice". she said.

( OOC: She doesn't know anything about this yet :p )

Athene glared at her, and as she glared, she couldn't help but notice that Caysi's blue eyes were terribly like Athenes fathers. She swore under her breath. Why hadn't her parents warned her about this? Her father had probably thought it'd be funny.

Athene snorted in disgust. "Well it wouldn't matter if you had a decent family anyway, because your still a stupid Huffelpuff and your parents probably think your a disgrace!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back