Kiera and Caysi

Caysi looked at Murtagh and said " My family is like really different than the others." Caysi could feal water coming to her eyes and then quickly turned away from the others so that they could'nt see her.

Murtagh reached out his hand to put it on her shoulder and comfort her before she saw. He then said, "My familys not like others either I was not as surprised as I'ed like to be when Liz told me what my uncle lucius had done this summer.

Caysi felt his arm and said " Oh, I heard and im like sorry, you don't want to know what happened to me this summer." Caysi could feel tears coming down her cheeks and she wiped them away as quick as she could.

That's when Caysi broke into tears and said " Why is it always me?!". she said putting her face in her hands.

((( LOL ok :D)))

Caysi had so many thoughts through her head and felt like she was going to faint.

Caysi gasped and said " I ...don't really.......think...so ". she said crying.

Murtagh frowned he didn't know how to handle this he was not used to people crying like this.

Caysi's crying stoped and she said " Sorry guys i didnt mean for that to happen." she said turning to Murtagh and said " Sorry...".

Caysi smiled and saw that the candy was fading and she said " Yeah probably...but still I didn't mean to do that". she said as she looked the water flowing back and forth.

Murtagh smiled and kick off of the rock and swam down into the water head first.

Caysi was impresed by Murtagh's dive and said " Good Dive Murtagh! I used to be a diver back home." " So guys what do ya say should we go for a butterbeer tonight?". Caysi said feeling the rocks on her feet.

"Sounds good to me." said murtagh would had gone for butterbeer with Kiera before.

Caysi smiled and said " Well im going to get out and get ready for our little party tonight". she said

((( hey guys....are you going to be on that long and i guess ill make a post in the 3 broomsticks:D)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back