Kiera and Caysi

((( ahh i like get it now LOL )))

" Like what are we going to do now Peachy?".

Caysi burst with laughter and said " Like ohmygosh the other day I like saw this like cute pair of like shorts!".

Caysi smiled and said " Like yes and like how are the like boys going to come?".

Caysi laughed and said " They like better like come soon or like another like plan is needed."

Caysi dove under and came back up and said " Like Peachy this water is like so cold...".

Murtagh ran down to the lake any saw kiera and said hi.

((Hey sorry I have to go to school but you can post what i do if you want))

Kiera grinned. "Hey Murtagh..." she said as she jabbed Caysi with her elbow and giggled.
((Just so you know we ate some of lizs candy that makes you wear sparkly flashing bathing suits and makes you talk valley girl...lol i had to go to school too...)))

Caysi smiled and said " Hi im like Caysi".
((( we have valley girl accents from liz's candy if u were wondering...lol )))

"Hey so what are you guys doing he said as he stripped of his shirt and socks and shoes now in his shorts he hopped in the water.

Caysi smiled and said " Well were not like doing anything much...". she said looking at Kiera.

"Oh not much you know I still haven't finished the herbology lesson yet and I got a job at the pet shop." he said with a grin.

Caysi smiled and said " That's like so cool..im getting herbology next term". she said looking at Kiera.

Caysi plopped on the rocks in the water and said " Oh that so like cool ". " So like what's new guys?". she said feeling the texture of the rock.

Murtagh wasn't sure he liked this valley accent deal and hadn't he just said what was new.

((( sorry i have bad memory!! LOL)))

Caysi said " So Murtagh how do you like it here". she turned her head to the castle and saw how the light sparkled on the windows.

"I like it alot how about you?" he said with a smile.

Caysi smiled and said " I like it here it's better than my house..". she said and then looking at Kiera and what Caysi had told Kiera this summer about her family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back