OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera walked down to the Lakefront with the candies she had bought from Liz. Today was the pefect day to try them out. She had sent Caysi a note to meet her down here. She sat down by the water to wait for her....

Caysi came down the hill and saw Kiera " Peachy im here". she said walking down.

"Well..." Kiera said mischeviously. "I bought these candies from Liz. When you eat them theyre supposed to make your clothes turn into a bight flashing sparkly bikini. with a matching beach ball of course." she said laughing. She left out the part that if Caysi blushed a magical snapshot appeared with her in that outfit...

Caysi smiled and said " Sounds great to me... are we allowed to swim?". She said looking at the water.

Caysi smiled and said " Well then what are we waiting for?". she said lookng at the candies in Kiera's hand.

Caysi popped one in and felt something wrap around her and then saw a beautiful bikini and said " Wow now where are the guys?".

Kiera laughed as they both had on bright sparkly bathing suits. All of a sudden two matching beach balls popped out of thin air. Kiera giggled...."Like I dunno...some are bound to come up though...I still have one candy left..." she said giggling.

Caysi laughed as she ran and she caught up to Kiera and said " I....guess..it's..a...tie". she said flopping down on the ground.

Caysi sighed and said " Alright". She dived in and felt the coold water rushing through her face.

((( i havent really heard the accent before LOL sorry if you could some how give me and example LOL )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back