Closed Kicking Rocks

Savannah Walters

free-spirited

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Savannah wasn't often in Obsidian Harbour, she lived in Brightstone and it was only because she had needed to get some basic owl treats for her father's owl whom he never took care of. She was kicking rocks as she moved along the harbour. The weather was nice, so she wasn't too bothered by it, and she had a couple of hours to kill before she was due back home and there was nothing exciting happening at home so why not just kick about Obsidian Harbour. She kicked some rocks into the water, ignoring anyone who was swimming in the wayer where she was kicking the rocks. She couldn't wait till she was at school and had her wand and was finally able to learn about magic. Away from her stupid parents.

Cassius Styx

a styx, what do you expect?

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young
Wand
about to get it
Swimming in the harbor again, despite the dirty water, quickly became one of Cassius Styx's favorite past times when the one watching him was doing something else. He was going to catch a fish with his bare hands. He had to! However, something kept scaring the fish away. The source of the problem dropped on his head while he was underwater. He never believed in karma, so this was likely outside forces at play for hitting that muggle in the face with a rock, and blaming him for it. He emerged from the surface to see a girl kicking rocks. "Hey! Watch where you are kicking those things!" Cass shouted from the water. "Just because your life might suck doesn't give you the right to hit me with a rock!" That was rich coming from him. So very ironic and rich.

Savannah Walters

free-spirited

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Of course Savannah hadn't been paying attention to what she was doing or she might've avoided exactly this, but she hadn't been watching and was stopped in her tracks by a boy who was swimming in the water. She frowned at him. "Dude, this is on you, who swims in a harbour," she retorted sharply. She wasn't going to admit fault or anything because it couldn't be her fault and really she didn't think it was his fault either but she wouldn't say that. "And my life is great, at least I have a shower at home so I don't have to wash off in public," she was sure that his life was a whole lot better than hers, since she knew her life sucked but he couldn't know that and the fact her life sucked had nothing to do with her kicking rocks.

Last edited:

Cassius Styx

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young
Wand
about to get it
Was she really blaming him? Him?! That was ridiculous! He swam over to the edge and climbed out, grabbing his towel to wrap around his shoulders. His eyes glared at the girl that dared to hit him in the head. Even if it were not on purpose, she needed to take responsibility! And then the audacity to accuse him of needing the harbor to take a bath! “I happen to be… Actually that isn’t important. Do you see bath stuff? I don’t need to bathe in the harbor! I’m wealthy!” He dried himself off and slipped on his clothes, which thankfully were just robes that actually signified that he was upper class at least. He would need to go home and take a bath after this, but that was not important. “I am a bloody pureblood, so trust me, my economic level is definitely outside of your comprehension, girl.”

Savannah Walters

free-spirited

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
As if blaming her for what had happened to him was bad enough, he seemed to take real insult to her saying he was poor. Savannah was suddenly even more defensive, as if he could see that she was in fact poor and that she always felt her parents were one pay check away from always have to use aguamenti to fill buckets to wash themselves in. She crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes at him, making a big show of it. "Sure thing buddy," Savannah retorted trying to keep her tone more casual. "I mean if you're washing in public I bet you don't have the money for soap or anything," she added quickly, even as she watched him put on some of the nicest robes she'd ever seen.

Savannah wasn't exactly the sort of person who cared about fashion but his fancy robes were clearly well made, and a far cry from her clearly worn and oversized clothes. It was not too much of a surprise that he was pureblood, or at least claimed to be. "Well, duhh it's out of my comprehension because your economic level is so below what I know," Savannah was lying, bare faced lying, and she knew it was probably easy to tell that she was. She had never been very good at it. But it was said now, she wasn't going to take it back.

Cassius Styx

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young
Wand
about to get it
Cass could hardly believe what the girl was saying. The nerve! Perhaps she was blind or something? He gestured his hand in front of her face. "Only a blind person would assume that my clothes are that of the poor. And seeing your reaction, there's no way, so you are just stupid," Cass insulted casually, like it was second nature. Well, to be fair, it was second nature to him. Cass was just in awe that someone was like that... Unless there was a reason. Of course! She was jealous! She saw how he looked and knew that he was rich, therefore was trying to bring him down! Well, that was not going to work on him. No sir. He looked her over once more and pointed out. "I think you are trying to project your issues on me. Nice try."

Even so, she still kicked a rock and had a personality that seemed to butt heads against his. But she was clearly lying, trying to make herself feel better about herself. It was just so obvious - to him anyway. "Coming from someone who either dropped a lot of weight real quick, or has hand-me-downs? Yeah, I'm really going to care about your opinion." He paused as he reached into his pockets to feel around. Yes, he had money with him.
"Actually, let me do you a favor. I'll buy you something. Then, you can owe me something in the future. Assuming you come from a magical background. If you have muggle parents, I will not waste my time."

Savannah Walters

free-spirited

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Savannah huffed a little and rolled her eyes at him, clearly she'd touched a real nerve, and she could tell his clothes were fancy and rich but she wasn't going to give him that satisfaction, no way. She didn't really know why but annoying him was just the way to go about this, she'd definitely not done anything wrong and he'd just overreacted so she would overreact back. She frowned as he accused her of projecting and it was probably was true. This boy was probably rich in a way that Savannah had no clue about. Her family was on the breadline, jumping between having very little to no money. It was just a good thing they were magic because that solved water and heating, lights.

There was no way Savannah was going to let this boy know that. "Ehh, it's called style...worn clothes are in, but you'd never know that since you just want to project fake wealth," she retorted with a roll of her eyes. It was entirely fake. And if they weren't having this argument when he offered to buy her something, she might've almost accepted. "I don't need your fake charity. Keep your last galleons to yourself," Savannah replied, "My parents are magical, I'm mixed blood," She didn't have particularly feelings about people and their blood types but she definitely got the impression that this boy cared a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread