Kenzington needs a fam :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzington Cross

OOC First Name
Amy
Wand
Elder 15 1/2 Essence of Thestral Hair
Ok, so here's the deal, Kenzington desperately needs a family, but I can't play them myself as I don't want to overextend myself being new to the website and all. Here's whats needed

Mother, Any first name, last name cross. She's a witch (possibly pure blood, up to you) but I dont care what profession. All that's needed is that she hooked up with a bad boy at some point (thus creating Kenzington) and then had another child a year later. She flighty, kooky, and a little out there, can never remember where she puts things, often forgets to pick up Kenzington from school, leaves the kids alone alot and has some strange beliefs. She loves her kids, but she's not the most dedicated mum.

Little brother. Age 10. Any first name, last name Cross. He's strange, has weird beliefs (probably gets that from his mum). Is close with Kenzi, but annoys her to no end. They fight alot, but love each other. Also, he has a strange habot of stealing and wearing Kenzingtons clothes.

Please help Kenzi out! She can't truly be what I need her too without a family!

Will give love and treats :)

Schuyler is a simple girl and loves to read and write novels. She is always stucked in her room during her free time when she's not with her cousin. When she entered and got sorted, she realized that she has to mingle and make friends with other students. Another is that Schuyler is the only child of her parents that's why she used to be alone.
She can be your bestfriend if you want. :)

I think at the station is best. We don't have much time before Kenzi won't be able to post outside of Hogwarts. Can one of you start it? I have to go to school. (I'm Double by the way)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back