Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth Hickman-Vallender

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" Maple and Essence of Silver Thistle
Kenny needs to meet people. He is 13 and a transfer student, He is a player but can make friends with girls without flirting. Much. He has a sense of humor and, though he can get pretty mean, is normally laid back and relaxed. I would prefer people his age or slightly younger but someone about a year older would be ok too. That's assuming there is anyone who would get along with him .

Hey Kenny! I'd RP with you, Vivienne's 12. Buut.. I don't know how we could, since you can't RP in the school, and I can't RP outside of it -_- I could do it on one of my adult accounts on behalf of Vivienne if you want? =-/

Hmm oh anywhere :lol: You could start it and PM me the link? ^_^

You could rp with my Gryffindor 3rd year, Ellie if you'd like! She's just turned 14. She's bubbly and quirky, but can be quite a tomboy. She's gulible when it comes to boys too so she seems like the type Kenny would like to meet :oy: I could use her cousin to rp on behalf of her if you'd like ^_^ ?

Yeh sure I can start! And I don't mind, we could rp in the unsorted section or in Brightstone. Up to you ^_^ ?

I get hyper on anything with sugar or anything really. Most of my hyper is because i have spent all week in exams :( It's my left over energy me thinks :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back