OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara had spent a whole semester spending time on her muggle studies, she was writing tests and studying all the time, in the Brightstone weeks, she was trying to get on with the school leaders making sure that everything she did was still fine, she was keeping up with her required grades. And so far it seemed that she was doing better than a lot of students that were living in a muggle world and were able to study just these courses instead of managing two schools at the same time. And the previous week Kiara wrote some of the required her exams and a few minutes ago she had received the results on it. She didn't wanna open it all alone and while she spent a lot of time with Arthur, Kiara decided that it would be the best to manage the results with Jenna. She heard where she was and fastly got to the garden. "Jenna,' she exclaimed once she noticed her best friend and happily with her envelope ran over. "I can't do it alone, I just got the results for my first exams. Can you read them to me?" she looked at her with puppy eyes. Kia honestly was extremely scared for the results but kept her hopes up.
@Jenna Jusantrea

"Kiara" She smiled but somtimes she feel weird about they friendship. When she was bullied her in shcool she was not there with her. She didn't know if they still was close. She opened the letter. " You are realy good all exam and you are fine" She told her. She was try be cold to her becouse she was not there when she needed most her best friend.

@Kiara Wood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back