keeping track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Trinity & Zach --- where to go from here?

What's happened in the interim considering we've both been absent.
I don't want to keep using the excuse that they didn't see one another or talk to one another. We could always just say that they have been meeting up and getting back to trusting one another again and building on their friendship again in order to start dating. :hug:

Serena & Harrison - Well loved up where else do they go from there? :lol:

I'll post up today for Harrison in the OH thread. Sorry you've had to wait. :hug:

Andromeda & ...

She seriously needs to get out of the cupboard and rp so Amanda or Jessye *wink wink nudge nudge* which ever wants to get in there first to rp with her.
That's how it's going this time. I really want to rp with her, it just feels like way too long.
^_^
If either of you can't just let me know - I know how busy real life can be and that you've got other rping commitments.

Merlina Caliburn & Ryuu Arai

I'll have Merlina post to the thread in the North Tower but would you rather us start up another or just continue that one? :hug:

Sureya & ...

She was in a rp with Hamza which sort of died its own death. So probably their friendship isn't worth rekindling if we can't 'feel' into rping them together.
The rp with Kara and Jai - I had pm'd KR a question to Jai's account, so hopefully when I pop into Sureya in a moment there'll be a reply.
Not sure if either of you want to continue that rp though as its been a while now but it's up to you guys.

Sakura & Nicolas

It seems time has stolen away from us again here as well. I'm quite happy to continue our rp in the Leaky but as it is still waiting on a reply from yourself Nick then I'll wait to hear whether you want to go ahead with it or not. :hug:

Trilby Kiedis & Krasimir Zhefarovich

Not sure if you wanted this to continue at all Jessye, if not just let me know and I can figure something else out for her eventually. :hug:

Amzurah Archer & Sebastian Rossi

He's probably still seeing Seraphina so when you want them to rp again together just nudge me :hug:

Moko & Gaston
Daytona & Josh

Pats - in the hopes that you will read this was wondering if you were interested in posting to these two couples again ... or one couple and one 'get-your-act-together-already' couple. Totally up to you but I would love to rp them if you're up for it. :hug:

Well, Justin and Trinity, can have been seeing each other every now and then. Justin will have taken her out to dinner a couple of times during the break, in order to make up for pretty much biting her head off, and they can be dating properly again now? :r

That's what I reckon would be nice. ^_^

well if that's what you reckon would have happened I'm good to go with that ;)

Would you like to start up a new thread for them then?
when in the school year are we now? :tut:

Harrison Landers said:
when in the school year are we now? :tut:
Week 2, Semester Two. xD

And, yeah I'll start one, unless you want to? xD

I will have to shoot you a PM about Andy and --- but it's all set up for the most part! ♥
As for Kras and Tril, now that I know your back and stuff I can get onto replying for it!

I need to pay more attention. *head desk*
As far as Ryuu and Merlina, starting another thread would be good, but I have like no idea what they should do next. I am like, thoughtless actually.

Kaitlyn : you are not thoughtless.

A new thread it is and maybe we say that she did go and spend the christmas holidays with him, nothing happened of course other than they got to hold hands, snuggled up, kiss a little more and he took her on a tour of his home and the surrounding area.
I've got to dose myself up there with some chicken soup but will be back on again later.
Will try to think something through in the mean time ;)

Andromeda Fiorelli said:
Sakura & Nicolas

It seems time has stolen away from us again here as well. I'm quite happy to continue our rp in the Leaky but as it is still waiting on a reply from yourself Nick then I'll wait to hear whether you want to go ahead with it or not. :hug:
Ya, ya, ya. :tut:
We'll see what happens. :wub:

Oh you know I'm totally up for those two couples. Especially the 'get-your-act-together-couple' xD
Discuss more over PM? ^_^

Working on a reply for Serena now m'dear!!

Hey Linda :hug:

Sorry, that's kind of my fault. I sort of list motivation to post in that topic because Hamza has already started to fall for Sureya, however, his heart is going to be broken when he finds out that she isn't in the same boat as him. Idk if that makes any sense, but I already know of the plans between Sureya and Jai, so maybe we should do an RP where things start to become a bit more clear to Hamza, that way, he can protect himself, rather than breaking down completely.

Andromeda Fiorelli said:
Kaitlyn : you are not thoughtless.

A new thread it is and maybe we say that she did go and spend the christmas holidays with him, nothing happened of course other than they got to hold hands, snuggled up, kiss a little more and he took her on a tour of his home and the surrounding area.
I've got to dose myself up there with some chicken soup but will be back on again later.
Will try to think something through in the mean time ;)
I was hoping they did the nasty. :r
Keeeeding.
Perhaps plotting via PM?

Andromeda Fiorelli said:
Amzurah Archer & Sebastian Rossi

He's probably still seeing Seraphina so when you want them to rp again together just nudge me :hug:
You know I will ;)
:hug:

Hamza - that's totally cool no problem what so ever.
We can definitely do that rp - it could finally dawn on Sureya in it that she genuinely does like Jai.

Kaitlyn - :o you were?! And I thought he was all innocent xD
will shoot you a pm ;) be on standby :p

Cyndi - can't wait ... well I can but you know what I mean :lol:

Hamza&Sureya
Yes, that way, Hamza will know what to think of between him and Sureya. He won't be puzzled anymore, though it might hurt him, but he'll live through it. :p Seeing as I think Hamza and Sureya could be best friends? ^_^ They do care for each other, though Sureya will make it clear to Hamza that there can't be anything more between them other than being close friends as her heart belongs to someone else (Jai).

I'm ready whenever you are. Although it's end of semester for me pretty soon, so replies might be a little slow until mid-May seeing as I will have a lot of exams. You want me to start it, or do you want to? ^_^

We can wait until after exams, seriously there's no rush.
It's not like my muse is leaping from the rafters here with inspiration to rp ;)

Honestly no rush at all.
It might give us time to plan out a better rp plot, instead of meet and heart to heart xD
though they probably don't have any other way of doing this do they? :tut:

I suppose we could wait and come up with a few more ideas for plots. xD That way, we could make this one plot and expand it to make it more interesting over a serious of RPs. Including Jai in the RPs will make for something more interesting as well. What do you think?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back