~*The Basics*~

[Full Name:]
Katalina Emmalyn Vanderhol

[Birth Date:]
April 11, 2007

[Current Age:]
15 years old

[Basic Appearance:]
5 ft. 4in. 'Average' build for a 15 year old girl. Though she's not overweight, Kat is going through a very difficult time as far as she views herself which is leading to harder and darker times for her. Her hair is shoulder length, wavy (and at times it can be very curly or very frizzy), dark brown (though she's been known to let her friends dye it odd colors). Kat usually wears her hair down and neatly kept, but on occasion pulls it back in a ponytail to keep it out of the way. Her eyes are blue in color and most say that she has a 'twinkle' when she smiles. She has dimples on her cheeks which she hates, but her mother says they make her look cute.

[Area of Residence:]
Katalina is originally from Surrey, England, but moved to New Zealand when her parents were offered positions for the New Zealand Ministry of Magic.

[Blood status:]
Mixed-Blood

[Pets, if any:]
Lavender=Snowy Owl
Mr. Pickles=Black and Grey Persian

~*School*~

[Hogwarts House (And why):]
Gryffindor. She of course wanted to be placed in Gryffindor because her family had all been Gryffindor's when they attended Hogwarts, but thought that the obvious choice for her would be Hufflepuff as she is a very shy person. Apparently the sorting hat could see something in her that she has yet to discover for herself.

[Best school subjects (And why):]
*As of right now:

Transfiguration--She has quite the knack for transfiguration and actually works quite hard at it. For the time being it's her favorite subject, but she enjoys other subjects as well.

Charms--She also does very well in charms, but yet again she works very hard in this subject as well.

Herbology--At first Kat hated this class, as she hates to be dirty, but she is slowly starting to very much enjoy it (and the dirt doesn't bother her much anymore).

DADA--This is one of Kat's favorite subjects and she maintains good marks.

Arithmancy--Kat was very suprised that she would like this subject, let alone do well in it. She's hoping to learn more as her years here pass.

[Worst school subjects (And why):]
*As of right now:

Astronomy--She doesn't really understand the concept of astronomy and quite frankly the subject bores her. Stars just really aren't her thing, though she tries to do her best to maintain her grades in the class.

History of Magic--Kat honestly doesn't really care for History of Magic. There are some bits she finds interesting, but for the most part it bores her. She doesn't work quite as hard in this class as she does others and it shows in her only average grades.

~*Miscellaneous*~

[What would their Patronus be?:]
Snow Leopard

[What would their Boggart be?:]
Seeing her family lying dead in front of her.

[What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one):]
Snow Leopard. At first a doe would have been more appropriate due to Kat's very timid nature, but with recent developments from her last school year she has blossomed past her timid ways and has become more assertive. I think that a snow leopard would be the more appropriate choice for Kat's animagus form.

[What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?:]
Herself as Head Girl
((I'm sure that this will change as she gets older, but for now that's what she would see.))

[What memory could they use to create a Patronus?:]
The strongest thing she has at the moment is receiving her letter stating that she'd been selected as a school Prefect.

[Write an example roleplay by your character:]
*I'm going to link them instead*

Breakout-Kat/Sumner
He's Back
In the Sorority
Greetings and Apologies
A Talk With Professor King
The End of First Year
Estrella Helps Kat
Friends and Fights**This is from my noob days, but I love it**
Heartbreak...Yet Again
Finally Friends
Meeting Someone New
Clumsy First Year**Another noob thread for me, but my favorite quidditch practice**

*I will add more as I see fit*

~*Family*~

((Coming Soon!!))​

Okay, I know you've still not finished this, but oh well. :p

Why are your character's possible animagus form and possible patronus so different?
Why is a Dolphin a good patronus for your character?
Why would a Doe be her animagus form?
Any idea what her greatest dream is, yet?
Does she have a better memory to use as a patronus now?
What's her favourite food? :-?

It's imperative you answer the last one. ;)

~I will be re-working my Patronus form very soon as I honestly have no clue as to why I chose a dolphin. I do have a feeling that I will change it to where it is a Doe as well, but it is still something that I'm going to have to think about.

~*See above response*

~The Doe is the perfect animal form for Kat because just like herself the Doe is very reserved and gentle, but will be assertive if need be.

~I do think that for now, Kat's greatest dream would be making Head Girl. She has aspirations, but at 13 years old her dreams and ambitions change quite a bit.

~Actually yes. The memory that she would use now is a toss up between (1)getting her Prefect letter (2) the day Makato returned to school

~Hmm, favorite food would have to be a BLT with a pickle on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back