Kain Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Kain

Wand
N/A
Ok, well Alex Kain is soon getting married to Leah Nevada, and i need some of you guys to play his family/brothers and sisters. It would involve being at home for the holidays with the Kain's, as Leah is going to come over and stay with them, and also the wedding ceremony/party etc some time in November. You need to be quite an active user, and someone i can trust with the accounts. I need people for..

Alex Kain - Me

Emily Kain
EmilyOsment.jpg

Emily is Alex's younger sister. She's sixteen years old, and is a muggle. She enjoys reading, fasion, dancing, making a fool of herself, basically a "normal" teenge girl. She may be the most important sibling here as she will be looking after Leah when she stays over (sharing her room) and will be one of the bridesmaids at Alex and Leah's wedding.

Robert Kain - Me

Katie Kain - Taken by Vanessa
Premiere+DreamWorks+Shrek+Third+Arrivals+Gqy84aCXrQOc.jpg

Katie is the slightly elder of twins, Katie and Sophie, who are both ten. Their elder brother Robert, if a current (just) fourth year Gryffindor, and is the only magical member at the moment. However when They're old enough, the twins find out they too are not muggles. Katie and Sophie both enjoy bossing around their younger brother Jack, and making their older siblings lives a mess.

Sophie Kain - Taken by Beth
Milly-Becky-milly-and-becky-rosso-8322231-75-75.jpg

Sophie is the slightly younger of the twins, Katie and Sophie, who are both ten. Their elder brother Robert, if a current (just) fourth year Gryffindor, and is the only magical member at the moment. However when They're old enough, the twins find out they too are not muggles. Katie and Sophie both enjoy bossing around their younger brother Jack, and making their older siblings lives a mess.

Jack Kain
15852203.jpg

Jack is the youngest sibling, who is just five years old. He much like the twins enjoys making a mess. At school he is always getting into fights with the girls, which normally involves paint.

All these characters arn't defined so much, and it can be up to you how they choose to act. If you have any questions or would like to know more then ask. If you would like to play the part of one of these characters, just comment below :)

Hahaha okay xD
Both of you PM me (Libby not Alex) and i will ask you some questions and give you password.

I could take Jack? who is his PB, very cute!
I could take Jack? who is his PB, very cute!\

Whoops posted two by accident

Melodie Lowe said:
I could take Jack? who is his PB, very cute!
I could take Jack? who is his PB, very cute!\

Whoops posted two by accident

I don't know who his pb is xD random google search :p If you were him you may need to hunt for one.. or just leave it xD If you want Jack please PM so i can ask you a few questions and give you password :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back