Writing you want on the banner: Kailey Paramore
Font (www.dafont.com): Black Family
Celebrity you're using: Hayley williams
Image(s) you would like on the Signature:
hayley-williams-hairstyle-23997.jpg
Hayley_Williams5.jpg
1190552498_l.jpg

Colors you'd like: Green, black, and purple
Would you like a house crest? If so which one?: A Ravenclaw Prefect crest if you can :)
Size?: Any size
Is there a specific background you would like? if so what?:
GreenBackground2.gif

Border? If yes what color?: Something that matches, I really don't care.
Anything else? (change eye color, etc.) Could I get the Brown eyes changed to a silverish blue color? Also, could you use one as like...The main pic and one or both of the others as transparent background pics?

Hey Kailey! I will get to this sometime today, but I have a few things for you. The background image that you have isn't loading for me for some reason so could you post it again. Also I don't have a Ravenclaw Prefect crest saved to my computer so if you have that could you post that as well (if not then I can get it when Cecily comes back). And is there any specific picture you want as the main one?

Okies Kailey!! Here you are. As soon as I get the Prefect Crest I will add it to this one, but here it is for now!! If you want anything changed then just let me know!!

Thanks
Kat

2apwf7.jpg

I love it! I'll set it as my sig as soon as Exams are finished

Everytime I see that I will think Pez despite the name. :p

lol, You won't have much satisfaction Nick... Kailey will be back to normal after a semester probably -No good formal pics of Hayley-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back