Kaela's Team Practice

River wasn't sure about the names. She listened to her teammates and said, "I like both. I do like S.P.E.W. I just hope that we don't lose or the name wouldn't fit." She laughed.

Rose threw the Quaffle at Maddiie. "Well I guess we'll have to make sure we don't lose to keep the name accurate, no?" she laughed.

Kaela had been hovering, looking around, when she spotted someone down by the ground waving at her. She flew down to discover it was Bruin. After talking for a few minutes, Kaela flew back up to her team.

"OK, listen up guys, I have an announcement. Bruin would like to know if we would like to play his team, the Opaleye Assault, in an exhibition game. I told him I would ask you guys what you think. So, any comments?"

"that sounds like so much fun... kindof like a preseason win?? i say we go for it!" she said happily... she hoped others would feel the same...

River watched as Kaela flew down to the ground to talk to Bruin. When she came back up and told the team what they had discussed, River said, "Yeah, I think that it would be a lot of fun."

((ooc: it could be hard though since some of our team aren't online much))

(((you're right.. it seems like only 3 or 4 of us are ever on...! do you guys think we should still do it??)))

kendall began to question her initial decision.. she hadn't even thought about it.. what if she did poorly.. or dropped the ball.. or let her team down.. kendall had never played in a real game before... however, she sat there quietly, without saying a word, wondering if the game was really going to happen...

Maddiie caught the ball and threw at River. She was'nt paying much attention. But she didnt think it was a good idea to have a game without the whole team.

"Well if we going to play against Bruin we'll need stand in. I'm not taking chances of anyone not showing up"

Maddiie had thrown the ball haphazardly towards River. She obviously wasn't paying attention, and the ball was thrown short. River flew forward and grabbed her broom tightly between her legs, extending both of her arms out for the quaffle. As she caught the ball, her body dipped pretty low forward, and she wabbled on her broom.

Regaining her balance with the quaffle in her hands she said, "If we had fill ins it might work. Good idea Maddiie." She looked around and saw Kaela pretty far away from her and decided to give her arm a try. She threw the quaffle toward Kaela as hard as she could.

Maddiie smile as her inputs was agreed too.

"Okay when the game?" she asked her team mate.

Kaela was not expecting the quaffle, but luckily she turned around to see it coming at her just in time to catch it. Taking a moment to regain her breath, Kaela threw the quaffle to Kendall.

"The game isn't set yet. I told Bruin I would ask you guys before anything was decided. I don't know how many alternates we will actually be able to get. So if we're going to agree to play, it has to be with our team as is. It's completely fine if we don't play the game. I'm leaving it up to you guys.

"Practice is over for now. I want everyone to tell me what their vote is for the game and for the team name ((PM me your votes)). Our choices for team name are "Phenomenal Phoenixs and S.P.E.W., Seven Players Excellent at Winning. You may also vote for neither name choice. Good work today you guys, and I will let you the results of the votes and when our next practice is."

After making this announcement, Kaela flew over to River. "I'd like to have a word with you, if that's all right?"

Kendall caught the quaffle and listened to everything Kaela had to say.. she flew to the ground as soon as Kaela had announced practice was over.. she then went to her room, for she had a lot to think about.....

After practice was announced over she landed down on the pitch and waited for the rest of the team to leave. "You needed to talk to me?" she asked Kaela.

((Sorry, I've been sick so I haven't been on for awhile))

((No worries it happens to all of us.))

After the rest of the team seemed to be gone, Kaela landed on the pitch and smile at River as she came over. "Yes, I need to talk to you. Let's go over here..."

((I'll PM you.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back