Just wandering

"Glad to be of assistance." He joked. Woody had always been very warm even if it was a cold day. Woody put loads into the next kiss he gave her.

Alexa pulled away to trace her fingers on his lips then started kissing him again letting her fingers getting lost in his hair.

Woody loved the feel of her lips on his. He smiled as she traced his and then joined in with the kiss, slowly moving his hand further up her top.

Alexa didn't feel right doing this outside. "do you know of a place where we could go to be alone?" she asked, smiling.

"My room." He smiled. "Mum and Odie are at work, Dad's dealing with some 'business' and everyone else is out and about doing shoppingor whatever. So, the whole house is empty at the moment.

Alexa smiled. "alright i'm up for it" she said, standing and turning to face him. "well hurry up hurry up" she said, giggling at her how annoyed she sounded.

Alexa walked in and was amazed. "it's beautiful here" she said, smiling at him.

"Thanks." He grinned as he looked at his home. "The girls decorated it." He smiled when he looked back at Alexa. "So, where do you wanna go??"

Alexa smiled. "your room open?" she asked, giggling at him.

Alexa lost her breath when they ented woody room. "omg i died and went to heaven" she mumbled, then looked at him.

Woody laughed then sat on the window sill. "Are you sure you'd go to heaven." A cheeky grin grew across his face.

Alexa smiled at him and grinned, "maybe" she said, and kissed him.

Alexa smiled. "if your going to hell then so am i" she said, grinning at him and kissing his lips harder.

Alexa kissed him also and smiled at him. "yeah thank goodness" she said, glancing about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back