Just wandering

Alexa smiled. "Germany" she said, flashing her most breath taking smile. "what about you?"

Woody smiled at Alexa and answered "I'm originally from England but I moved to Sydney and then to New Zealand a few months ago." So far, New Zealand was his favourite place. England was nice but the weather was terrible and most of Sydney was buildings and roads.

Alexa smiled at him. "yeah i only lived in Germany" she said, and played with her fingers.

Alexa leaned her head back to far. "ouch yeah it's beautiful" she said, rubbing her head.

Alexa blushed. "yeah i know my hair color was suppose to be blond....." she bit her lip for not spilling anything else looking away.

She giggled "oh nothing that would surprise you" she said, getting up and ready to leave.

Woody jumped up when Alexa got up and put a hand on each arm. "Hey. You don't have to say, I was just curious."

Alexa smiled at him. "i just had to find a friend but um but i was saying but i was born with brown hair." she said, smiling at him.

He grinned and moved his hands down to her waist. "Our house it's wierd because my dad had hair that was basically black-it's grey now-and my mum has really light blonde hair so me and my siblings range between th tw extremes." Woody smiled at her and was seriously tempted to kiss her. This was different though. He liked her and didn't want to ruin his chances by doing something stupid.

Alexa took a step closer to him. "um yeah but um" she said wraping her hands around his neck and leaning close. "you are better looking then the twin" she said, and her lips were close to his so when she said that she kind of kissed him.

Woody was surprised by how willing Alexa was. He leaned in and kissed her. "That was...unexpected." He laughed slightly.

Alexa smiled. "i like you that the only way to explain it" she said, giggling at his face.

Alexa grinned at him. "yeah" she said, and sat back down on the bench.

Woody sat next to her and put an arm round Alexa's back. As he looked around, he saw Steve and Nick giving him looks as if to say 'got a good one there, Woody'. He ignored them and looked back to Alexa. "So, where shall we go??"

Alexa saw who he was looking at. "um your friends over there and why are they looking at you like that?" she asked.

Woody laughed. "They're my brothers. To them, a girlfriend is one way to take the mik out of someone. Steve's the taller one; he's fifteen and Nick is twelve."

Alexa looked at him. "fine lets give them something to talk about" she said, and kissed him.

Alexa giggled. "ok wow that was breath taking so....." she said, a blush rising in her cheeks.

Woody laughed and watched as his brothers ran away to go and tell everyone. It suited Woody just fine. "That's them gone." He put his hand underthe bottom of her top and rested it on her belly before kissing her again.

Alexa smiled at him and jumped when his hands rested on her stomach. "Woody, you hands are warm" she said, smiling and kissing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back