Just wandering

Paul jumped up. "Much better."

She laughed. "wow you are hyper" she said, standing up a little slow.

She giggled. "wow... nevermind" she said, for she was gonna say something.

Alexa giggled. "i wandered how your mother handled you?" she asked, trying to stop the giggles.

Alexa laughed starting to like him. "so um..." she said, cutting it off knowing she would embarrase her self.

Alexa looks at him. "um i was wondering..." she said, but cutting herself off because she was to much scared to ask him.

She didn't know if he had a girlfriend and so she decided not to ask. "um so do have any close friends?" she asked, not her point of view she wanted.

Paul smiled. He had noticed the subject change but decided not to question it. "Most of my friends are members of my family. My best friend is my cousin." Paul laughed when he realised how alone that made him sound. "What about you??"

Alexa wondered about that. "i don't have any friends i was asking if you had a girlfriend?" she said, but deciding that it was to late to take it back now.

Paul smiled at the thought of Lindsay. "Yeah. She's a seventh year at Hogwarts." He looked up at Alexa. By the fact that she said she had no friends, he guessed she didn't have a boyfriend.

Alexa smiled. "oh that nice" she said, making no move to flirt now.

Paul suddenly had a thought. "I have a cousin that you might get along with. He can be a bit of a flirt and he is usually quite a nice guy. I know where he is if you want to meet him??"

Alexa smiled. "sure" she said, wondering who his cousin was.

Paul walked in the direction of where he knew Dave and Woody would be. The two of them were sat on a bench laughing and joking with each other. "Hey, Woody." He turned to Alexa. "This is Alexa. Alexa, this is Woody." He turned to Dave. "Dave, lets leave these two to chat."

Dave had been sat on a bnch when he heard Paul. He turned to look and saw a girl about their age. "So, Paul's finally getting on with the ladies then." He said to Woody. He listened to Paul introducing the girl to Woody then followed Paul when he said they should leave the two of them to talk.

Woody laughed at Dave's joke then turned to look at the girl that Paul was with. Wowzers. He watched as Paul and Dave walked away then looked back at Alexa. "Alexa?? That's an unusual name. I don't think I've ever heard it before."

Alexa stood there being shy. "it's a new name my parents liked to be creative so Woody nice name" she said, he was handsome so she sat next to him and glanced at her hands. "so um.... nice day" she said, and smiled at him.

Woody grinned. "That it is." The only reason he thought it was a nice day was because he was stood in front of such a beautiful person. "Where are you from then??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back