Just, Shut Up!

Rephael Matthias

Rephael Matthias brushed his blond hair from his eyes as he cooked over the stove. It had been a long time since he had to cook for himself. Today was definitely not the case. Since Belles graduated, she had been staying with him. It was odd since he practically ordered her out of his pub, changed his mind and let her stay in his apartment above the pub. And since that fateful night, she never left. The two fought a lot, and thankfully, no one else resided within the apartment upstairs above the pub otherwise they would have disturbed so many with their fights, as well as their make ups after the fight. Rephael smirked slightly as he turned a pancake over, ensuring the golden color on both sides. He was not a bad cook, and preferred to stay in the kitchen. He was also a mean drink mixer, but that was more or less known now that his pub stayed busy. He even had to hire a couple of people, a manager and a few bar tenders to take care of the place. It quickly became a burden onto one person. Rephael was just relieved that his business finally took off last year.

Setting the completed pile of pancakes to the side, Rephael did not even bother telling Belles that they were finished. Why would he? Rephael did not have the best manners, nor did he seem like he cared. His actions were definitely absurd. People that have seen him would have called him an ass, jerk, selfish prick, any of the above would explain him to the core. Rephael hated a lot, and he let everyone know it. One thing he constantly got tired of hearing was that his uncle, Mikhail Matthias, was now the deputy Minister, and he hated it. Narrowing his amber eyes upon the Daily Prophet, he saw a picture of the two new people leading the country. Groaning, he tossed the Daily Prophet to the wall across from him, and continued to eat at the table in peace. Then again, he could hear Belles walking about, so he knew that the peace would be short lived, especially when the pancakes were getting cold. Pouring a bit more blueberry syrup upon his, he continued in silence. His grumpy expression told how his morning went, but there was utterly no change so far.

A few years ago, Isabella had experienced one of the worst days of her life. Maybe that was an exaggeration, but she still remembered waking up feeling sick and angry after the way Rephael had treated her. He had, however, long since grown on her, and she found herself enjoying their bickering, especially the parts that followed. Pestering Rephael was a favourite past-time, and Bella often found herself winding him up on purpose, although he was pretty good at getting her angry as well. The blonde didn't ever expect to be living above a pub, but she made her little apartment a home, and she enjoyed having the company, whether it be the new staff Rephael had, or the customers. She often found herself sneaking behind the bar and serving when Rephael wasn't around. Bella was sure he wouldn't be pleased, but she made sure that none of the staff uttered a word. Russell was a nice area and Isabella enjoyed the little town. It was a wonderful place to stay.
Today was one of those days where she had a feeling that Rephael was going to wind her up more than usual. Perhaps it was because she was getting slightly bored with her time, but she had already woken up a bit grizzly, and having the smell of pancakes come wafting through the door meant that the jackass had made them without letting her know. He didn't bring them up to her, didn't even alert her! How rude. She almost hoped that with Mikhail's name in the lights, he would have tightened up his attitude somewhat, seeing as he carried the same name. But it bugged Rephael more than it excited him, quite the opposite to Bella which they definitely fought about.
The young blonde trudged down the stairs, before quickly taking a step back as a newspaper came flying towards her. Bella looked down at it before looking across to see a grumpy Rephael eating the pancakes. Scowling, Isabella picked it up and carried it across with her, taking a seat opposite Rephael, helping herself to the pancakes. "You obviously have very bad aim, or you did not hear me coming down the stairs. Either way, you definitely should apologize for throwing a newspaper at me." Bella commented, knowing that he'd probably tell her to shut up before ever apologizing. "Luckily I made it down before you finished all the pancakes without even letting me know there were any." She grumbled.

Rephael heard that annoying voice once more of Bella, as she entered the kitchen. The newspaper was thrown at her? He did not think so. Although if it had hit her, it would have made a smile cross his hardened features. He uttered, after swallowing his last bite of pancakes, "If I were throwing something at you, I'd make sure it would hit." Rephael rolled a sheet of paper towel and then he tossed it toward Bella, hoping to hit her with that. Paper towels were hard to throw regardless, but he had pretty good aim. "So, no, I am definitely not apologizing for throwing the newspaper. And I definitely don't have to apologize to you for it." One could definitely tell that he was aggravated, and knowing Bella, she would know what it was easily. There was something about her that seemed to get under his skin, and he adored it and hated it at the same time. His brother, Terence, said he might even love Bella, but then Rephael brushed it off as a nightmare. Nightmares were something that he did not ever want to get into, and he hated the very thought of them. And the thought of love. Love didn't exist. People lived and died. And some wanted children. He would be lying if he said that the thought hadn't crossed his mind.

From time to time, he imagined having a little boy and girl, on each leg while he told them a story. Bella would be smiling behind him, and though the thought gave him a warm feeling, he also wanted to throw up too. Rephael picked up his plate and he shrugged, "You'd get over it. You always do after a month. Women and their grudges." He rolled his eyes as he turned the water on in the faucet, whipped out his wand and cast a spell to start doing dishes. Rephael looked to Bella after he cast the spell and he leaned against the counter. "We have a big day planned. The pub is closed and I gave everyone a day off. We are going out today. Unless you want to go out and flirt with others, then by all means." A smirk flowed across his lips, and he wondered if she had any idea what they were going to be doing today. Truth be told, he didn't. He figured that they would just go out, and do whatever seemed of interest that was not in the bedroom.

With his comment, the paper towel bounced softly against Bella's head and onto the table. The blonde looked at Rephael coldly, before scrunching up the paper and shaking her head. She raised an eyebrow as he said he wasn't going to apologize and she smirked as she noticed that he was the grumpiest of grumps today. "Well, should I even expect an apology for this?" She asked holding up the paper towel he just threw at her. Bella tossed it back at him, knowing full well that her aim was terrible on good days, and the paper didn't go anywhere near the boy. She knew it was something he'd probably scoff at, but she didn't care. Tucking in once more to her pancakes, Bella rolled her eyes when Rephael said she'd get over it. After swallowing her mouthful, Bella replied, "It's going to be a long month for you then, isn't it?"
They hadn't even spent five minutes with each other and they were already bickering. That was how life was these days with Bella, but she wondered how it would continue in the future. She wondered if there even was a possibility for them in the future. Would the bickering one day just get too much for either of them? At the moment, Bella enjoyed what they had. But she would need more eventually.
As the blonde started on her last pancake, Rephael said something that surprised Bella. She didn't even know they were going out. Excitement rose in her chest like a little child. A grin grew on her face. "Where are we going?" She asked eagerly, ignoring the last part of his statement. Bella quickly finished her pancake before walking over to where Rephael was, and putting her dish on the counter, brushing her hand against Rephael's.

Rephael looked over his shoulder to see that his paper towel toss was a direct hit. A smirk crossed his features before he brushed his blonde hair out of his eyes. Now that was a good one. When she asked if she should expect an apology for the paper towel, Rephael decided to let his wit take control of his tongue, "Sure. When hell freezes over, you'll get your apology." Rephael knew that Bella might have something to say about that, but instead, he bent over and picked up her pathetic excuse for a toss. He then proceeded to toss it into the trash can. When she mentioned that it was going to be a long month, he shrugged his shoulders. He had been living with her for years so a month would not last long for him. Then again, a lot could happen within a month, so maybe he needed to do something to earn her forgiveness before then. Wait, what was he thinking? He didn't need to kiss her ass for anything.

"It'll go by quickly," was all that Rephael said toward that comment. He looked over to the side and noticed that she placed her dish there while asking, with eagerness, where they were going. He felt her hand brush against his, which he immediately ignored while he got her plate. He finished washing the dishes and shrugged his shoulders, "I don't really know. I thought we'd head into town for a little while. I don't know where. Just getting a little cabin fever." Rephael dried off his hands, and he continued to speak, "So, get dressed. I don't care what you wear, just don't take five hours getting ready. I don't want the day off wasted." Rephael tossed the towel onto the counter, and smiled to himself. He wondered what the day held for him, or them. How long would this last?

Bella rolled her hazel eyes when Rephael said her apology would come when hell froze. She didn't even flinch when he said "sure", as she knew something was coming after that. As if he would ever do something nice for her. As the days went on, Bella wondered why she put up with such a rude boy. Her father had always told her that she had to be well looked after. Physically she was. Emotionally she was not.
The blonde decided not to press the conversation any further, knowing she could never beat him at any argument. It was frustrating, but he was stubborn and not one to give up. Bella was stubborn to, but perhaps preferred giving in because the make-up afterwards was worth it.
Bella hardly listened to Rephael's comment about her taking five hours to get ready. She had already flown up the stairs, after he told her to go get dressed. Bella felt like an excited puppy who's person just came home. She scampered in front of the mirror, tutting to herself. Throwing her hair up in a high-top bun, Bella brushed her fringe before turning to her clothes excitedly. She threw the drawers and doors open, having no clue what she was looking for. Boys just didn't understand! Were they doing something where she could wear a dress? Or would it be too windy? Did she need long jeans or were shorts okay? Fancy or casual?! "I don't know what to wear!" Bella shouted whine-fully down the stairs. Not even waiting for a reply, knowing it'd be sarcastic or mean, she grabbed a pair of cotton shorts out with a nice top. Semi formal. That should do it.
Twenty minutes later, and Isabella was dressed and make-up-ed to the T. Running down the stairs, Bella was sure that was the fastest she had ever gotten changed. Her whole mood had lifted, and she didn't know why she was so excited. It might have had something to do with the fact that Rephael actually wanted to go somewhere with her, but she didn't linger on the thought for too long. Bella skipped to the counter, before bending down on it, placing her head in her palms. "I'm reeeady!" She sung.

Rephael was rather glad that he was already dressed except for his shoes. He was tying his boots, before he looked back to see that Bella was on something since she was shouting that she did not know what to wear. Rephael decided to shout back, "You have like a million things in there! Just throw something on! Merlin's beard." His last statement was more or less under his breath. She was really taking her time. He raised his eyebrow as he checked his watch. She was taking twenty bloody minutes just to get ready! He shook his head, knowing that all he needed was a jacket, a shirt and a pair of jeans. That was all he wore. It made it easy to get done. Rephael heard some footsteps and he turned his head over his shoulder to see that she was wearing shorts. Was she joking? Surely she was not going to wear that. She was showing off the goods, and he was loving the goods, but preferably not in public. He got up from his seat before he folded his arms across his chest. He looked her up and down with his golden eyes. "Wearing that?" Rephael stated, his eyebrow raised. Was she really going to attempt this? It would also give him more time to figure out where they were going to go.

Isabella was happy with how she looked. She thought she looked amazing. It wasn't hard for her to get this amazing, but for just 20 minutes work, she was pretty impressed. So she stood up straight and narrowed her eyes when her not-so-better half eyed her up. It wasn't a nice checking out, it was judgmental. His whole attitude was not happy from his stance to his tone. Bella huffed. "Yes I am wearing this. You're just going to have to live with it. You didn't help me get ready, you didn't tell me what to wear, so you can just cry me a river. Don't ruin my mood, I'm excited to go out with you. And I look amazing, so what's the big deal?" Bella complained. At the best of times, the blonde was able to control her tone. She tried to act like a lady, but Rephael knew how to tick her off, and make her whinge. Isabella didn't really want to have another fight, as she desperately wanted to go out, especially with Rephael. He never took her out, so it was bound to be a special day. She didn't care for any make-ups right now, though she wondered if that was all Rephael ever wanted from her. Surely this wasn't a rouse to get her wound up so that they could kiss and makeup. Bella folded her arms, keeping her stance. She was not going to give up on this fight. "You should be happy I look like this Rephael, I don't understand what your problem is. Anyone would be lucky to have me." She pouted.

Rephael reached around the back of his head and scratched his neck. His look of grouchiness was replaced by amusement. She could really run her mouth when she was riled up. He could think of other uses for her mouth, but he did not voice it, out of fear that Bella would really go off on him. "So, should I help you get ready? I'm always better at taking clothes off than putting them on," Rephael smirked before he shook his head, "I just don't want other men looking at you like a piece of meat. But if you insist." Rephael shrugged his shoulders and grabbed a jean jacket to go over his outfit. He was not the most stylish male out there. He wore what he wanted, when he wanted. He opened the door before he waited for Bella to hurry out the door so that he could lock it. Rephael chuckled when Bella said that anyone would be lucky to have her.

"I'm sure that they would," sarcasm laced his reply, with a hint of mischievousness in his eyes. "In fact, they'd beg me to take you back after two hours." He continued to hold the door open so that Bella could walk out. He motioned for her to come along, since he was actually doing the gentleman thing. He had no idea that he was doing something so nice right now. Granted, if he knew, he would likely no longer do that. "Are you going to come along or not? I don't want to waste much more time here. I heard that there might be this awesome pub on the other side of town, near the water or something." Sure, it wasn't really romantic, but even now, even Rephael could use a drink. It would be nice to get wasted somewhere else other than his pub.

The blonde narrowed her eyes at the man in front of her as he offered his assistance. She was not in the mood for his sexual advances at this time. Keep her arms folded, Bella listened to his reasoning for why he didn't want her to dress that way. She supposed it was sort of sweet, the fact that he didn't want anyone else to be looking at her. It meant that he wanted her just for himself, and it was nice to think of that. But she did insist, and still wasn't going to let Rephael win the fight.
Bella felt her cheeks redden as Rephael said that people would beg him to take her back. That was rude. Any nice thing he had just said was immediately forgotten. It was if he didn't want her to come! Bella huffed if he asked if she was going to go. Unfolding her arms, she walked through the door without thanking Rephael for holding it for her. He was being so rude, he didn't deserve it. And he had a lot of making up to do. Bella stopped outside the door with a frown on her face. "We're closing up here to go to another pub?" She asked sulkily. It would have been nicer to go to a nice restaurant, or a picnic somewhere. Bella held out her hand, hoping Rephael would take it, before leading them to wherever the hell it was they were going.

Rephael got a good look at the behind before he smirked slightly. She always did have a nice behind to look at. Rephael would always appreciate such fine genes. He wondered what they would look like passed down to a future kid. Wait, he should not be thinking that at all. He didn't know if he had a future with Bella or not. They were just, together all the time. So, he did not know what to really think of her. When she asked that they were closing up to go to another pub, the disappointment or negative feeling was definitely present in her voice. He looked down to see that she held out her hand. Instead, he ignored it and folded his arms. He shrugged, "I thought it would be nice to try something new." However, he should probably ask her what she wanted to do. After all, she came with him. Well, he said that they were going out somewhere so she didn't have much of a choice in that matter. She was out with him, but how long before they separated to do their own thing? Heading outside and down the sidewalk, more or less toward the water, Rephael asked, "What would you have in mind, then?" Either way, he kind of wanted to check out that pub. He wanted to try out new drinks, and get around some new regulars of that pub. The regulars of his were a little on the weird side. Rephael had no idea what exactly lay in wait for them.

Bella shook her head and looked away when Rephael didn't take her hand. The thought crossed her mind as to why she was sticking around. Because you love him was the reply, but Bella almost punched herself for even thinking that. There was no love between them. Folding her arms at Rephael's reply, she scoffed. How was going to a pub new? He owned a pub. Sometimes Bella wondered what went through his head. Trying to get her head out of a funk, Bella breathed out slowly, as she started to follow Rephael along the sidewalk. The blonde felt a little bad when he asked her what she had in mind. Technically, he had planned the day out, and she was ruining it for him. Still, it would have been nice to do something completely different from what they were used to. "I think maybe a picnic would be nice? Or a fancy dinner later? But, we can go to the pub now I guess. I'm sure it will be fine." Bella stated, though not really believing her last sentence. She kept up with Rephael and quickly slipped her arm through his folded arm to link with him. He didn't usually mind them touching, so she didn't know what his problem was now.

Rephael raised an eyebrow as he waited for her response. He didn't know what she wanted to do, but one way or another things were going to happen his way. However, when she suggested a picnic or a fancy dinner later, the agreement to go to the pub went out the window at this point. Rephael stopped walking, but allowed her to slip her arm through his. The touch was something he did not mind, clearly, since he didn't even give it a glance. He used his free hand to place upon his forehead. He wasn't really used to this sort of couple thing. He instead, voiced out his thoughts which was definitely the wrong choice, "Picnic or a fancy dinner? What the hell do you think we are, a couple?" If it was one thing that Rephael knew how to do, it was to ruin a good thing. Yet, he never did anything to solve for his actions. It wasn't something that he was used to. Even though he lived with Bella for years, one would think he would have learned on what not to say. If she said yes, Rephael would likely feel sick to his stomach. His last girlfriend cheated on him with multiple people. He never wanted to endure that ever again. He was set against anything romantic out of fear of the past repeating itself. Rephael waited for her answer, unknown that it could definitely start yet another fight.

Though Rephael let Bella slip her arm through his, he, like always, ruined it. The blonde wondered how she hadn't broken her neck yet, the way he acted constantly gave her whip lash. She didn't know what he expected from her. He did things that made her feel special and like he actually...dare she think it...loved her. But the majority of the time he treated her like the dirt on his shoe. They had spent so much time with each other, Bella was beginning to forget what it was like without him, and she was so sure that they were a couple.
Bella stopped still, a frown on her face. Her eyebrows were pushed together, and she was trying hard not to pout. "Yes I do." She exclaimed, punching his shoulder on her last word. Bella took a step back, still glaring at Rephael. "But fine. If we aren't, then you won't mind if I find someone else." She said angrily, before storming away, looking for a pub near the water. If she was going to try make him jealous, she should at least do it in front of him.
The blonde finally entered a pub, which she hoped was the 'awesome' one Rephael was talking about. She had mulled over her thoughts the entire way, and knew that this was definitely the best way to get him to treat her properly. Bella looked around, before calming herself down and fixing her hair, walking over to the nearest, best looking guy there.

Videl Zhefarovich sat in a bar, somewhere in New Zealand. He had a few days off from his usual job bar tending, and one would think that he would be sick of alcohol, but no, he was actually downing shots, one after another. He didn't have to go home anytime soon. His house was empty. He was starting to give up in locating his family, so what was a guy to do? The man kept ordering shots, and he was pretty sure that if he kept this up, he might die of alcohol poisoning. Considering how much hell he liked to raise, he definitely did not want to go out like that. Boring, drunken mess. No. So, he shoved the final shot away, which he did not touch, before he noticed that there was some girl next to him. He looked at her blonde hair, and instantly, he thought of one person he raised hell with a lot back in the day. Cerridwen. Yes, he thought that this was her. "Long time, no see, good looking." Videl said, slurring his words a little bit. It wasn't like he liked her or anything romantically. She was just super fun. In bed, raising hell, Videl loved it. And then she vanished for some reason. So, now here she was, fixing her hair. He smirked toward her, "We should go have some fun. What do you say?" He didn't care what it was, as long as he was distracted from his own personal life for the time being.

The blonde girl cocked and eyebrow and tilted her head in confusion when the man in front of her mentioned it had been a long time. She didn't think she knew him. Maybe he had gone to Rephael's pub once before, but Bella couldn't even think of a name to go with his face. He was very good-looking though, so she shrugged. He seemed quite drunk, and Bella could definitely use it to her advantage. However, the guy didn't need much convincing - any at all. Bella smiled as he suggested they went to have some fun. Leaning over him, Bella grabbed the shot he had pushed away, and she downed it before grabbing the man's hand and leading him upstairs to where she hoped was a free room, hoping that Rephael had entered and was watching. She didn't look back. Isabella didn't want him to have the satisfaction of knowing she was thinking of him; if he was there.

Luckily for the blonde, there was a free room, where they both took much pleasure into having some fun that night, only to experience something more in the morning. The following morning, the sun creaked in through the blinds, and woke Videl from his hazy slumber. He rubbed his eyes, not really knowing where he was, which was normal for him when he got really drunk. He remembered vaguely having some fun with Cerri last night, but as he turned over to see none other than someone he did not recognize. Who in the hell was she?! Videl jumped from the bed, stumbling and crashing into everything as he found his clothes. How dare she manage to find a way to sleep with someone like him! Videl smirked as he found a way to wake up this girl, real quick. He grabbed the mattress and with a heavy heave, he lifted it up, flipping it over. It would be a rude ass awakening, but Videl was angry. And he stormed out of the room, to awake the explosion downstairs in the pub, where only one person sat with a pint. A man with blonde hair.

Bella stirred, still half asleep as she heard things being crashed into. In her dream like state, it didn't occur to her to wake up properly. However, she woke as soon as she hit the floor. It took a moment for Bella to realize that the punk had flipped the mattress off of the bed. She was already sore, and now even more so. Groaning, Bella pushed herself up, quickly chucking some clothes on and following the loser out of the room, meaning to give him a piece of her mind. How rude! There was definitely not going to be a second date if that was how he was going to treat her. It was worse than Rephael! Her stomach churned at the thought of him, but she had to deal with the problem that faced her now. "Hey! Jackass!" Bella yelled out, running downstairs but stopping short at seeing Rephael in the pub. She didn't think he would've stayed.

Rephael remained at the pub overnight. He sat at the bar the whole time, unable to sleep. Within his hand, he held a ring gingerly in his hand, and as soon as he heard a crash upstairs, Rephael pocketed it. To his absolute horror, Bella managed to sleep with someone. But, could he blame her? After all with his words, it made it seem like they were not dating at all. He sighed as he heard someone coming downstairs, and he noticed it was a younger man, with crazy hair and this look in his eyes that made him want to shove the rest of his pint down his throat and leave. He took a good drink before he noticed Bella coming downstairs, and she yelled at him. He smirked a bit but she didn't look so well. As soon as the male started to advance and actually grab Bella, Rephael decided to hurl the half-empty pint glass at the male, and it was a direct hit. "Don't you treat women that way, assh*le!" After watching the glass explode on the man's back, he suddenly regretted his decision. Rephael fumbled in his robes to get his wand out but it was too late.

Videl was out for blood, and as soon as the woman came down and called him something very inappropriate, Videl started toward her with the look to kill within his stormy eyes. "That is so rude, woman," Videl went to grab her by the neck, and as soon as his hand brushed against her delicate skin, something hard hit his back and suddenly, his long jacket, which was leather and very expensive, was soaked with beer. Videl lowered his arm, and turned his head over his shoulder to see who did that, and said that to him. Videl looked to the two of them and started to laugh, but it wasn't the kind anyone would join in. It was maniacal. "You'll pay for that, maggot." Videl rushed toward the blonde, grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the table behind him, shattering it to pieces by the brute force of the much larger male. Videl said, in a cold, commanding tone, "You owe me a cleaning of my favorite jacket. You should have known than to mess with someone like me. The name's Videl Zhefarovich. Just so you will have a name to go along with who is about to maim you." Videl punched the stranger in the face before he stood up straight. He turned to the blonde. "I'll give you the same treatment if you open your mouth." Videl snickered before he stepped over the carnage he brought, and headed toward the door.

Bella's mind diverted from Rephael as the man from before turned back towards her, and she froze as he held a hand up, almost around her neck. When she was at school, she was sure she'd be able to defend herself. But, Bella was tiny and little to no muscle and there was no way she'd be able to protect herself from this man. The blonde heard a shout and a tinkling of glass a thousand miles away before she zoned back into what was happening as the man had turned away from her. It took some time, and no time at all, for Bella to understand Rephael had thrown a glass at the man. A hand flew to her mouth and she took a step forward as the man rammed Rephael into a table, breaking it. Bella started to move towards them as the man spoke to Rephael. She could hardly believe this was happening, and she shouted a loud "No!" as the man punched her boyfriend (could she still call him that?) in the face.
The blonde was furious. Without thinking, she stormed towards the man, a fist raised. "Who do you think you are?!" She roared. What made her think she could take the giant of a man, who had her frozen in fear a few moments before, and who had slammed the much more able Rephael into a table, was something she'd probably wonder in the future, but at that moment, all Bella wanted to do was punch the man. She let her fist fly forward with as much power as she could muster.

The blonde was slammed into a table, and then punched in the face. It was hard to tell what was hurting more right now. His cheek and eye were quickly swelling shut. He introduced himself as a Zhefarovich, and his amber eyes immediately turned into a flood of fear. Oh god, not one of them! Rephael tried to move when the man spoke to Bella. He tried to get up, but he couldn't. Rephael tried to find his wand, but it somehow got jumbled in the mess of broken wood. As soon as he heard Bella roar, he knew that she was in trouble. And he couldn't do a damn thing. Rephael struggled to move, but he croaked, "He is a damn Zhefarovich! Run for it!" Rephael heard about them, and he knew that they were not the type to mess with. But he never heard of one being this violent. Then again, maybe he was lucky. Those that have seen this violence must have not lived to tell the tale. Rephael's heart sank as he watched her try to punch the man. Considering what he experienced, he knew that she was going to get hurt. And he was stuck, watching it with absolute terror.

Videl could not believe what he was hearing. That girl roaring at him. He turned as she was swinging her fist. Videl reached and caught it before it connected with his chest. Any sooner and he would have needed some sort of cream to get the red welts out. He uttered, "Really?" Before he made his move, he looked down to see the other man, staring at horror, and then saying what he did... Did that man know anything about his family? He sure didn't. He lived with his grandfather, but that was about it. "You should have listened to your lover, darling," Videl said, as he squeezed her fist, hoping to cause a lot of pain while at it. He lowered her hand while he placed his other hand upon her head, and used his strength to shove her into a table with chairs stacked on top of it. Videl cracked his knuckles before smirking evilly, "Unless you want to continue this rodeo, then try it again. Hell, get a chair and try to hit the jaw. At least then, when I kill you, I'll claim self defense. Otherwise, I'd like to leave now, so you can talk to your lover about how much of a wh*re you are." Videl bent his neck to each side, before turning to leave once more.

Bella heard Rephael call out to her, but it was too late. The man squeezed her fist, and Bella cried out in pain, feeling almost as if he broke it. She could hardly hold her ground against the man as he pushed her head down and backwards. The blonde fell backwards into the table as the chairs fell off around her, and she groaned in pain again as her back collided with the table. Bella lifted her head up and glared at the man. She was feeling a mixture of fear, anger and pain. Breathing heavily, Bella stayed where she was as the man threatened her again. She didn't doubt he would kill her, he seemed crazy enough. His last comment hit her hard and she looked over at Rephael, feeling sick, and guilty. Bella waited for him to leave before she moved gingerly towards Rephael. She knelt down next to him, holding back tears. She wasn't very good at magic. She didn't know what to do to help him. Bella moved some wood around, finding his wand and handing it over to him. "I'm so sorry." She whispered, resting her sore hand gently against his cheek.

Rephael tried to get up, but his back screamed in agony. He couldn't do anything to stop it, but luckily, he heard the guy's threat. And the last statement made him want to be sick. Bella did sleep with him then. There was nothing he could do about that. Well, he could make sure it didn't happen again. He felt a hand on his cheek, as he looked up to see Bella's beautiful face. She even found his wand. Both were hurt pretty bad. She even apologized. "Don't... Don't worry about his type. Y-you didn't know his family." He only heard tales, but he was definitely glad that the two of them did not end up maimed. He was just really sore. He uttered, "If you apologizing for last night, don't. I was stupid to still have you on the market." Rephael used his free hand to pull out the ring and with a bloody grin, he said, "About time I take you off of it for good." Sure, propose when he had a mouth full of blood, while the two of them were injured due to one psychopath. But it was definitely unique. He needed the push, and that Videl did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back