OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale:
Ren had to admit he was pretty nervous. He swallowed as he stepped onto he Hufflepuff corridor. Sam should be ready soon. He leaned against the wall across from the portrait. As it happened, Lily came out first, looking pretty. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her to have a good time. She gave him a shy smile before hurrying along. He ran against through his hair. Was this really a good idea? What if he really did like Sam and she didn't like him? Or worse, she liked him and he didn't like her like that? He shook his head to clear it. He was being ridiculous. Sam would be out soon and they would go.

Samantha was pretty nervous but excited for the Yule Ball. She looked at the mirror one last time while taking a slightly nervous sigh out and flatting out the wrinkles from her dress. She felt that it was going to be a good night with Ren. She headed towards the main door of the common room. She suddenly stops behind the door, as her nerves slowly began to spike a little. Why was she being so nervous? Is this how people usually were to the Yule Ball? Nervous? She shook her nervous out of her slightly, her excitement slowly coming back. She smiles and starts walking towards the portrait door again and opens it. She notices that Ren is already there. She sends a gentle smile his way, walking towards him as the door closes behind her.

Rent smiled as Sam came out, pushing up off the wall. "Hi, Sam." He greeted with a bright smile. He kissed her cheek. "You look really pretty." He stepped back, pulling a small yellow rose from his pocket. "Here, I brought this for you." He grinned, tucking it behind her ear. "Shall we go?" He asked, offering his arm.

"Hey, Ren" Samantha smiles gently, as she returns her hey back. Samantha blushes a little as Ren went and kissed her cheek. She felt that this was a good night. She smiles when Ren compliments her about how pretty she is. "And you, look really handsome," Samantha says shyly with a smile. She is caught by surprise when she sees that she bought her a small yellow rose. She felt bad that she didn't get him anything. "Thank you, its beautiful" Samantha says with a smile as Ren tucks the rose behind her ear. "But, I feel bad that I didn't get you anything," Samantha says with slight guilt. She smiles and nods when Ren questions about heading their way to the Yule Ball. "Such a gentleman," Samantha says with a small laugh as she puts her arm around his offered arm.

Ren smiled and led Sam away towards the Great Hall. "Nah, don't be sorry. You got all dressed up and agreed to come with me. That's good enough for me." He rubbed the back of his neck. Despite his bravado, he had really no idea what he was doing. It didn't take them long to reach their destination, thankfully. He gave her a small smile. "Do you want to dance? Or maybe I can get you a drink?" He offered.

Samantha nodded when Ren told her that it was alright that she didn't bring him anything. She still felt bad though. But she pushed that thought behind. Samantha was going to enjoy the night. Once they got to their destination, Samantha looked around the room with amazement. Samantha then turns Ren when he had asked her if she would like to dance or get a drink. "A drink would be nice," Samantha says with a smile

Ren smiled as Sam decided what she wanted. "Alright, I'll be right back." He kissed her cheek again before sliding his arm free and making his way to the drinks. He was almost there when he spotted something interesting. He paused, leaning around someone to get a better view. There was Lily, dancing with a boy! Who was that? It must be Jasper, since it clearly wasn't Elliot. He shook his head. He would have to talk to Lily later. He returned to grabbing the drinks, coming back up to Sam again quickly. "Here you go," He offered her the cup.

Samantha smiles and blushes slightly when Ren kisses her cheek before going to get drinks. She looked around the room, seeing how amazing everyone looked. Samantha looked around to see if her brother decided to come to the Yule Ball, but couldn't find him. She turned slightly when Ren came back with drinks in his hand and offered her a cup. "Thanks," said Samantha, as she smiles and politely takes the offered drink from Ren's hands.

Ren smiled at Sam, taking a sip of his drink and looking around. "The decorations are amazing," He commented, turning to face Sam. "Though I think you and Lily are tied for the prettiest girls here," He told her with a smile. Sam was becoming more important to him, but Lily would always be his number one girl. He took another sip of his drink. "Would you like to go sit?" He asked. "I can find us some food."

Samantha nods when Ren compliments about the decorations that hung around the room. "Yeah, the decorations are beautiful. Whoever did it, did an amazing job" Samantha says with a small smile. She then blushes and smiles when Ren tells her that she and his sister were the prettiest girls here. She felt like she was floating on air by how Ren was treating her. Samantha then takes and sip of her drink and nods when Ren asks her if she would like to sit somewhere. Her feet were slowly killing her, as she had been standing with heels for a while, she wasn't used to wearing heels. "Food sounds nice," Samantha says with a smile and a slight laugh. She didn't realise she needed some food until Ren had mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back