just {like} that...

[ooc; well, if you are boy...no compliments for you :p but honestly, you are confusing me. you are either a boy or a girl...which one is it?]

[color=660000]"Hey! I don't scream," said Jolly defiantly, then grinned, "But yeah, I do hide my face when I am scared. Hehe. Besides, my parents don't let me watch scary movies alone. They always sit by me."
Jolly made a surprised face when Arnold agreed that her hair did hurt his eyes. "Oh, you meanie. You are supposed to disagree and make me feel better about it," she joked. "Well, I do try to comb my hair but it gets messy again. So I leave it at that." Her hair danced in her wind as she talked with Arnold. "Taking a pony-tail in this kind of curls in impossible. They tend to come out. It's useless to try."[/color]

((I can be either one of them, but I cannot be definitely both of them, don't worry, I'm a dude :D ))

Arnold laughed again "I didn't tell that you screams...I tried to watched a scary movie alone when I was a kid, challenging myself, but next thing I knew, I fall asleep with the pillow on my face in terror" he said laughing
"I was just telling the truth" he replied to Jolly with a grinned "Well whatever hair you got, you still look great" he said with a wink

[ooc; hah! i knew it :p :lol: i usually play male characters, especially Sirius Black or Ron Weasley. it's fun!]

[color=660000]Jolly laughed. "You actually fell asleep while watching a scary movie?" she asked, not believing it. "That's something I've never heard, unless the movie's pretty boring." She laughed again. "You flatter me," Jolly said, blushing slightly. "I am sure you are just saying that. So, tell me, do you have any siblings?"[/color]

((I agree, I too play a girl character but I can't get it right, I'm a girl character who acts as a dude, funny..haha))

"Yeah, I was afraid at it, that I closed my eyes covered with pillow and I fell asleep, it's really funny" Arnold replied remembering that time
Arnold grinned "I'm saying it because it's what I belived in" he said beaming at her
"None actually, I'm an only child, how 'bout you?"

[ooc; :)) cool!]

[color=660000]It was so funny that Arnold had fallen asleep while watching a scary movie that Jolly couldn't stop laughing. Her red curls bounced on her shoulders as her giggles of mirth continued. "My dad's going to have a real fit when I tell him that," she said between giggles. "I would never be able to fall asleep while watching a horror movie."
"Well, it's nice to know my hair is appreciated even when it's in its most messiest form," she half-joked, trying not to look pleased at Arnold's praise.
"I am only child, too. I wish I had an elder brother, though. Or a sister to share things with. It gets kinda boring after a while," Jolly told him.[/color]

Arnold laughed as Jolly continue to laugh "Whoah easy, I don't want an air to go inside your tummy, you'll get a ticket to th hospital wing" he joked smiling "Don't tell me you'll tell that to your dad?" he asked shocked then laugh "See me, but I was just a kid that day, it would be so hilarious falling asleep at eleven while whatching a scary movie" he said grinning "What on earth will I look like" he said rubbing his chin.
"Yeah, it's boring when there's no one to talk to when your parents isn't around, to share some secrets or thoughts, but I have cousins" he said before adding "One of my cousin's talk to her doll" he said in a whisper

[color=660000]"Oh, I won't give too much air, I promise," said Jolly, rolling her eyes. "But I love laughing. Sometimes, when I start, I can't stop laughing at all. Those times are pretty embarrassing. I won't tell my dad, if you don't want me to," she smirked. "I guess you'll look like an over-grown baby if you fall asleep at this age in such a situation," teased Jolly, unknowingly poking Arnold again. When he told her that one of his cousins talks to her doll, Jolly snorted and then burst out laughing again. "What's wrong with that?"[/color]

[ooc; it's your turn in the Hospital Wing. Jolly has reached and Lexi and Blane are waiting]

EDIT : oops, you posted already. did you not read my post, though? Arnold's supposed to help her up or something :oy: :p ]

((Yeah, I didn't read it since I'm a bit in a hurry, but I've edit it now :) ))

"I loved laughing too, I easily laugh, but I control myself as I think I look silly" Arnold said "Don't tell, I bet your dad will laugh too" he said laughing
"I don't wanna look like that, it would be a laugh" he replied laughing again
"Well, it's kinda weird that she's talking to her doll, it actually don't answer back" he said with laugh then he paused, he can hear the laughs were echoing at the Lawn "We do love laughing, it's echoing here" he said then burst into a laugh again "I hope if someone may here us will not think were crazy people" he added as he continue to laugh

[color=660000]"Alright, I won't tell him, but you know, you should never try to control your laughter. It's not good," Jolly told him in a very matter-of-fact way. "Well, my doll answers me back." Jolly giggled. "My mother charmed it to talk back but she says only a few basic things, like 'yes', 'no', 'sure', 'I like it' and 'shut up' or 'get lost'. The last two phrases gradually became her favourite since I talked too much," Jolly said, blushing slight and rolling her eyes. "I don't talk to her now. Her arm is broken."

Jolly laughed. "I don't care if people think we are crazy. I already am slightly crazy," she said with a grin. "My dad always teases me that I should be in an asylum rather than a school. Acting crazy is fun!"[/color]
[ooc; great, thnx, it's good :D ]

"Ok, I will never try to control my laughter" Arnold replied gravely but grinned
"It's kinda cool when your doll answers back but it's weird if not, how did it's arm broke" he asked curious "Does it move, more like standing, sitting or running?"

Arnold laughed with Jolly "Yeah, crazy is fun, I go crazy sometimes when I'm ecxited, I'm a naughty boy actually, that I jump through our living room almost broke the jars of mom" he said smiling "Well it's better to be in school rather than the asylum, it will make me go insane" he said laughing again

((Always welcome :D ))

[color=660000]"It can stand up and sit down on its own accord but my doll can't run or move. She's pretty stationary and I like her that way or else she would be running about and it'd be impossible for me to find her," replied Jolly with shrug. Before she had come to school, her mum had packed her doll with her other toys. Jolly had told her that she was a big girl now and did not need to play with toys.

Jolly laughed. "You almost broke your mum's jars? I bet she was very mad at you," she said with a giggle. "I break things almost every hour...being clumsy and all. My mum and dad are used to it now. They don't scold me anymore because they know it's not my fault."[/color]

Arnold listen as Jolly explained it, then he paused realizing their were talking about dolls Dolls?! he thought then smiled to himself "We're actually talking about dolls" he then said then laughed "Well at least I got to know them, it's funny though when an teenage or adult plays with it" he said deciding to stand up "I might tell you this" he said tanding up moving closer to Jolly who was still sitting "My mom collects dolls and she's actually putting it to a clear cabinet that it was clearly seen on their room" he said beaming, he don't know really why he was saying this to her, but he feel comfortable with it.

"Yeah, she was, but she said it's normal to boys being naughty, you can't stop them from being it" he replied back then laughed "Cool, they're used to it that you break things often, they don't scold you anymore? even for sometime?" he asked still in standing position

[color=660000]Jolly giggled. She didn't odd talking about dolls. She was a girl after all. "Well, I find it strange when an adult plays with dolls but I certainly think that there's nothing wrong with it," she said with a casual smile and a shrug. "Really? Your mother collects dolls? That's very interesting, I'd like to see her collection!" Jolly said immediately. That was so cool! Your own doll collection.

Jolly watched Arnold stand up in confusion. "No, they get irritated and lecture me often about being careful but never scold me. Why did you stand up?" she asked. "Are you going somwhere?"[/color]

"I think you will love mom's collection, they were arranged neatly and dressed beautifully" Arnold replied "Yeah, if only you can visit, they don't actually live around the wizarding world" he said "Aren't your parents too?"

"I guess I'm tired of sitting" he said jokingly as he stretch out "Honestly, I was thinking to climb at this tree" he said looking up at the tree "Wanna take some little adventure?" he asked turning to look at Jolly then wink at her

[color=660000]"Sure, I'd love to visit your place sometime...that is, if you want me to," Jolly added hastily, as her ears reddened. "We don't live in the Wizarding World as well. We live in a muggle neighbourhood. It's pretty to be unique among normal people." Jolly stared up dubiously at the tall oak tree when Arnold asked if she would like to climb up. "Um, I don't know," she hesitated, and then, making up her mind, she said, "Well, okay. But not too high. What if I fall down?" she asked him.[/color]

"You can visit, but I dunno if I'll go home on holidays" Arnold replied
"But I don't think were normal, we used magic, that is quite amazing for a young people like us" he said smiling as he start to climb the tree holding on at one of the branch "You'll not fall as long as I'm right beside you" he replied turning to look at her "Just hold on tight to my hand" he said grinning as he held out his right hand

[color=660000]"Of course, we are not normal. That's why it's fun living in a muggle neighbourhood," said Jolly, taking Arnold's hand and starting to climb the tree. "Why won't you go home for holidays, Arnold?" Jolly asked him curiously.[/color]

Arnold smiled as they both climbed the tree, still holding Jolly's hand for them not to fall as they sit at one of the branches "Well, my home is far away from here" he replied "I actually dunno how to contact my parents, I've beeb waiting for my aunt's message, but still I haven't got any" he added then sighed "Are you going home for holidays?"

[color=660000]"Um, don't you have an owl? Owls can deliver messages from one to another, I am sure your owl would've found your parents house," Jolly said, stretching her hand and holding onto a thick branch, while her other hand was still clasped in Arnold's. "I dunno. I am waiting for my mum's letter. I'll wait and see," she replied, refering to holidays.[/color]

"No, I don't have my own owl, but there's plenty of owls at the owlery, right" Arnold said not actually asking "But, I think I'm sure I cannot go home this holiday, maybe, I'll stay here at the castle" he added now letting go on Jolly's hand as they were now on the tree, sitting "Uhm, then just tell me the decision when you have recieved a message from your mom" he said "It's cool up here" he then said as he look around

[color=660000]Jolly nodded and let go of Arnold's hand as she caught a thick branch and heaved herself up til she was sitting comfortably on it. "Alright, I will let you know." She immitated him and looked around them. It was a good view from up here. She could students down there, chatting or studying. "Yeah, cool, isn't it? So, which is your favourite subject here, Arnold?" Jolly asked conversationally.[/color]

Arnold sat comfortably with Jolly as he saw students down them, squinting at the students realizing some of them was one of his friends "Hmm, I dunno" he replied "I might say all but DADA and flying would be the one" he finished "What about you?"

[color=660000]"All but DADA? You don't like Defence lessons?" Jolly asked, surprised. "Well, so far, I've loved going to all of them. All subjects are interesting but I love flying too. It's a brilliant feeling..." she sighed, trailing away wistfully.[/color]

Arnold smiled "No Jolly, I meant, I also like DADA" he said calmly "Sorry, I wasn't clear a while ago" he said apologetic
"It's cool to know all the spells, I even like transfiguration and charms, I wanna learn and cast them" he said jubilantly "Erm, in a good way" he added hastily
"It's Vivacious, I've never been flying before....Oh, do you have your own broom already?" he asked

[color=660000]Jolly nodded but her face fell ever so slightly when Arnold mentioned Charms. "Haven't had that class yet. We have it next semester. Can't wait for it, though," she explained to him. When the conversation turned to flying, Jolly shook her head sadly at Arnold's question. "No, I don't. Do you?"[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back